Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Reasons Why Some People Don't Want Buhari To Succed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Some People Don't Want Buhari To Succed. (547 Views)

FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie / Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows / Lawyers Want Buhari To Sack Emefiele, CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some People Don't Want Buhari To Succed. by Felincous(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2016
It is no news that some group of people are not interested in d success of this administration. I used to ask myself questions on why will a reasonable citizen of a country like ours not be intrested in d good of his country buh as I was thinking abt these i stumbled on some factors that could make some pple interested in the failure of their father land.Here are some of them;

1. POLITICAL AFFILIATION : because political arena has changed and some godfathers are no longer in power to sponsor their followers. There followers too now turn themselves to the enemy of their country.

2.ETHNICITY: Ibos dont like, Yorubas dont like Ijaws and vice versa. Our diverse ethnic groups should be our strenght not our weakness

3.RELIGION: We have brought politics into our religion and this is further dividing us

4.ILLITERACY: The level of illitracy is so high that we have learned illitrate, wen they talk, u'll ask urself wether they went to primary sch or not whereas they are B.Sc holders.

5.CORRUPTION
Re: Reasons Why Some People Don't Want Buhari To Succed. by Felincous(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2016
6.FAILURE TO ADAPT NEW WAY OF DOING THINGS

7. OUR VALUE DEGRADATION

8. NO LOVE FOR OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS

9. IMPATIENCE

kindly add urs
buh wether our leaders fail or succeed we are still the one that will benefit from it, so knw what u want for ur president. GOD BLESS NIGERIA MY COUNTRY.
Re: Reasons Why Some People Don't Want Buhari To Succed. by kodded(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2016
[s]
Felincous:
It is no news that some group of people are not interested in d success of this administration. I used to ask myself questions on why will a reasonable citizen of a country like ours not be intrested in d good of his country buh as I was thinking abt these i stumbled on some factors that could make some pple interested in the failure of their father land.Here are some of them;

1. POLITICAL AFFILIATION : because political arena has changed and some godfathers are no longer in power to sponsor their followers. There followers too now turn themselves to the enemy of their country.

2.ETHNICITY: Ibos dont like, Yorubas dont like Ijaws and vice versa. Our diverse ethnic groups should be our strenght not our weakness

3.RELIGION: We have brought politics into our religion and this is further dividing us

4.ILLITERACY: The level of illitracy is so high that we have learned illitrate, wen they talk, u'll ask urself wether they went to primary sch or not whereas they are B.Sc holders.

5.CORRUPTION
[/s]

undecided undecided

shatap angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3275001_20151208100340_jpeg3e003119ebb460a2cdcf698428d162ac

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some People Don't Want Buhari To Succed. by Felincous(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2016
6.FAILURE TO ADAPT NEW WAY OF DOING THINGS

7. OUR VALUE DEGRADATION

8. NO LOVE FOR OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS

9. IMPATIENCE

kindly add urs
buh wether our leaders fail or succeed we are still the one that will benefit from it, so knw what u want for ur president. GOD BLESS NIGERIA MY COUNTRY.
Re: Reasons Why Some People Don't Want Buhari To Succed. by ckmayoca: 11:09am On May 07, 2016
Remember if another zone emerges as a president the north will also do the same cos that's what they r good at. Till eternity that how it will always be.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Agriculture Warns Nigerians To Stop Eating Moin-moin Made In Celloph / Buhari- A Stranger In Nightgown / PDP Attack Governors Fayose And Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.