Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

School Kills Entrepreneurs; Yes Or No? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Kills Entrepreneurs; Yes Or No? (320 Views)

Unilorin VC Tasks Young Entrepreneurs On Local Content / GE Lagos Garage Skills Training Program For Entrepreneurs In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Kills Entrepreneurs; Yes Or No? by BrandExpert(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2016
Spending more than 21 years in school to obtain first degree certificate 'no b moi moi'. Along the way, some scale through while others did not.

The question now is, does it even worth it to spend that numbers of years in prison (which they school)? In the prison, we were not taught how to create jobs but rather how to be job seekers, we were not tutored to be creative thinkers, we were taught that taking little risk is part of life but rather we were thought to run away from risk. In summary, the school kills our entrepreneurs!

If you look at the world today, the best entrepreneurs are made outside the four walls of school.

Little did the realise that Bill Gates was making jest of them when he said,

“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.”

When we are talking about unemployment in Africa, people start mentioning government, some will say bad economy. I disagree with both.

THE ONE AND ONLY CAUSE OF UNEMPLOYMENT IS SCHOOL.

You don't agree with me, then i strongly suggest you click on the link below to read more about this.

I also implore you to make use of the comment box at the end of the post to express your own view and suggestion.

Thank you.

http://academy.nbibrands.com/school-kills-entrepreneurs-yes-or-no/
Re: School Kills Entrepreneurs; Yes Or No? by BrandExpert(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2016
School kills entrepreneur; yes or no?

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Governor Promises University Scholarship For Blind Student / Hello / Affordable Comprehensive Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.