Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,809 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements (874 Views)

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? / "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by urahara(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2016
grin grin

These qre the top. 34 Most ridiculous xtian comments i ve heard from xtians themselves.

1. A true christian can never fall sick

2. The snake in the garden of eden was at fault because he allowed the devil to possess it.

3. Atheists are atheists because they want to sin.

4. Christians convert to muslims because they have been given money.

5. How can you say there is no god. Do you know how the water gets into the coconut.

6. You send yourself to hell.

7. Anybody who listens to secular music is going to hell fire.

8. Ben 10 is demonic . all the aliens he transforms to are demons in hell fire.

9. How come u are neither q xtian nor a muslim and u are still so morally upright . ( statement made by me )

10. The reason why u have to believe in jesus and attend church is because when you get to 200 level and above , u begin to have cases like missing scripts , and it is only jesus that can help u avoid this problem. ( statemt made by a xtian who had the case of a missing script which led to an extra year. )

11. The reason why u should be a xtian and not a muslim is because if u slap a xtian , he ll not retaliate , but if u slap a muslim , he ll retaliate.

12. How can i not have something to eat, when i have jesus.

13. How can u say u pray to god but u dont have a religion.

14. It is compulsory for every one 2 have a religion even if it is the wrong one.

15. The increase in natural disqsters is because people dont respect my god.

16. U must be a mad fool for u to say u dont accept christ.

17. The moment u say u are no longer a xtian , u are prone to sickness and attacks from the devil.

18. Your non challant behaviour is as a direct result of ur atheism.

19. I thank u jesus , its a miracle , my leg got amputated , but i thank god my hand did not get amputated.

20. It is by your grace lord jesus that i found my car keys.

21. Christians are meant 2 take over nigeria.

22. That man just commited suicide , thats because he doesnt have jesus.

23. God has a special plan for amputees.

24. You found your trouser because i prayed to god to help u find it.

25. Muslims are going to hell because they have deliberately decided not to believe in jesus.

26. Sufferings in the world is not the fault of god. Irlts because these suffering people dont come to god , just as. a tardy person doesnt go to a barber .

27. Islam proves xtianity is true because jesus name was mentioned more than muhammads name in the koran.

28. Atheism is a religion , xtianity is not a religion but a way of life.

29 . u are depressed and always sad because u dont hav
Jesus.

30. U are an atheist because sonething bad happened to u.

31. If u dont beliv in god , then why do u discuss about him.

32. Ha . a building collapsed and 600 people died but only a baby survived. God u are wonderful.

33 . i will slap u if u insult my pastor. shocked

34. Atheist are atheist because they want to be seen as being cool.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by akp202(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2016
Gunman
Re: Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by akp202(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2016
Hummmm
Re: Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by ymdo(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2016
27. Islam proves xtianity is true because Jesus name was mentioned more than muhammads name in the koran.

This is very annoying!!! angry angry angry
Re: Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by urahara(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2016
ymdo:
27. Islam proves xtianity is true because Jesus name was mentioned more than muhammads name in the koran.

This is very annoying!!! angry angry angry

So annoying and xtremely daft

1 Like

Re: Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by kevoh(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2016
urahara:
grin grin

33 . i will slap u if u insult my pastor. shocked

Seriously, do christians really say this? That's terrible if they do.
Re: Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by sample042(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2016
Urahara, u ehh! Ds guys go chop u raw 1 day... Lol

Meeen! 15 is funny.

Gushhh! I 4got Dat morw is church moral gathering...
Re: Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by Weah96: 2:11am On May 08, 2016
Just open your heart (or some other body parts) and pray to god sincerely, and he will reveal himself to you.
Re: Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by urahara(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2016
kevoh:

Not. ALL. O . I HAVE HEARD THAT ON FEW OCCASSIONS
Re: Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by urahara(m): 7:16am On May 08, 2016
sample042:
Urahara, u ehh! Ds guys go chop u raw 1 day... Lol

Meeen! 15 is funny.

Gushhh! I 4got Dat morw is church moral gathering...

Loolz
Re: Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by urahara(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2016
kevoh:

The more common form of this statement is that if within 10/20 /x days u dont die , then my pastor is not a man of god
Re: Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by oyewolestephen(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm that number5. at this 21st century some primitive people still find the water inside a coconut as supernatural, why always emphasis on coconut? What of orange is there not water inside orange too. Religion really contribute to most people ignorance in biological aspects
Re: Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by urahara(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2016
oyewolestephen:
Hmmmmmmmmm that number5. at this 21st century some primitive people still find the water inside a coconut as supernatural, why always emphasis on coconut? What of orange is there not water inside orange too. Religion really contribute to most people ignorance in biological aspects

As in . grin
Re: Top 34 Most Stupid Xtian Statements by kevoh(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2016
urahara:

The more common form of this statement is that if within 10/20 /x days u dont die , then my pastor is not a man of god
Yeah, I think I'm familiar with this particular statement grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Ask the Mods The Meaning Of This Islamic Declaration? / Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? / THE LAST DAYS: Damascus Syria In Bible Prophecy Fulfulling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.