Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff (2932 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff by MukaboxNG: 11:03am On May 07, 2016
The above company is in need of an office worker
with the following qualities

Good communication skill
good customer relation
ability to work within deadline
ability to keep record

Nature of job[/b]
runnning of the day to day activity of the office(processing customers order)
cummunicating with new and old customers
delivery of customers order to konga and jumia hub daily(the company cover the cost of transport)

Should be between 20-26 years and should be in or around [b]ABULE EGBA, AWORI

comment, inbox or mail contact@olujimimetilelu.com with your CV
Re: VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff by surestsam(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2016
MukaboxNG:

Good communication skill
good customer relation
ability to keep record

Nature of job[/b]
delivery of customers order to konga and jumia hub daily(the company cover the cost of transport)

i will like to apply for the post
Re: VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff by misspatsy(f): 6:27pm On May 07, 2016
MukaboxNG:

Good communication skill
good customer relation
ability to keep record

Nature of job[/b]

Pls your email address isn't correct because I have tried sending my CV and its not sending
Re: VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff by MukaboxNG: 10:41pm On May 07, 2016
misspatsy:
Pls your email address isn't correct because I have tried sending my CV and its not sending

It is because I have gotten over 50 cv from this same email you say is incorrect.

You can send to jimtex21@gmail.com
Re: VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff by MukaboxNG: 10:42pm On May 07, 2016
surestsam:
i will like to apply for the post

Send you cv to the above email sir
Re: VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff by MukaboxNG: 7:27pm On May 21, 2016
vacancy is still open and we need those who are strictly in abule egba and environs. we will start comtacting qualified applicant by thursay for interview, so kindly send in your cv if you are around this area.

moreso let me remind you its a new company setup in january this year and we are still growing.

we can only employ those with ssce, NCE OR ND because we dont have the power to pay those with bsc and hnd but with time salary will be increased

cv or mail contact@olujimimetilelu.com
Re: VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff by BrilliantMind: 8:56pm On May 21, 2016
Pls sir what is the salary range
Re: VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff by MukaboxNG: 10:55pm On May 26, 2016
BrilliantMind:
Pls sir what is the salary range

Its 10k but will increase as we move on even up to 50k later on because our company have potential to make so much with time and that's why we need someone in abule egba
Re: VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff by phantomBBT: 6:55am On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin slave trade!! GNLD.. Yucks
Re: VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff by larryray26(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
MukaboxNG:

Its 10k but will increase as we move on even up to 50k later on because our company have potential to make so much with time and that's why we need someone in abule egba

Please is your company employing B.sc holders now because you sent a message to a B.sc holder for an interview for tomorrow?
Need an urgent reply pls.
Re: VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff by OreofeeOluwa(f): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
larryray26:

Please is your company employing B.sc holders now because you sent a message to a B.sc holder for an interview for tomorrow?
i also received a text message for interview also and i am a Bsc holder.
Re: VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff by MukaboxNG: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
larryray26:

Not that we can't employ bsc holder, its just that we are just starting out and we can't pay for a bsc holder for the time been. I just stated how much we could pay for the time been

(1) (Reply)

A New Small Company Needs Writers And Translators / Nim Induction / What Is The Salary Of An Accounatnt In Uac Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.