Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents (18709 Views)

Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue / BREAKING: We Regret Appointing Aisha, She Must Resign - APC / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by timilehing(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2016
grin
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Mutuwa(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2016
Sentiments here and there...if you are good,you good,if not,you not simple,irrespective of what party u emerge.
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by basingstoke: 2:36pm On May 07, 2016
There is a sayin that goes. if you close your eyes because you don't want to see your enemy, then you will not see your friends as well. You voted APC, NOT ORTOM just for your hatred for Jonathan. You guys forgot that Ortom was Jonathan's minister, who just de camped to APC only months before the election. Buhari loading
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Mekzyzeus(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2016
What's the point?? As we make our bed, so we lie on it. Youths are the leaders of tomorrow my foot!! cry

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Toosure70: 2:46pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
This will be the general consensus for all states, come 2019. Some asked how will PDP win all 36 states in 2019. Well, watch and see how. As for Benue citizens, all I can say is " GOODMORNING".
PDP may come to power and rule for life. after all they have succeeded in damage your brain because you're a product of their sixteen years rule.
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2016
madridguy:
Even as Pastor Ortom is not performing yet, I still have the assurance that he will still perform brilliantly.

PDP don messed up Benue State so cleaning up will take gradual process.

Let's forget the party politics, he was voted in because of the party he contested under, in terms of administration, he is worse then GEJ

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by NorthernParrot: 2:55pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/07/we-regret-voting-you-as-our-governor-forget-second-term-benue-citizens-blast-ortom-over-comment/
The case of Ortom is like the case of Buhari.

PDP ruined almost everything before leaving power
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by nwakibie3(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2016
allthingsgood:

But apc is still better than pdp impunity anytime anyday!
In what aspect?

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Wanimoh: 3:03pm On May 07, 2016
Any Benue state governor that will join heads with northern governors to allow grazing reserve does not know what he is doing. Confused APC motor boy turned errand boy governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 07, 2016
Benue state is the worst most governed state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by iflywithbuhari(f): 3:14pm On May 07, 2016
Wanimoh:
Any Benue state governor that will join heads with northern governors to allow grazing reserve does not know what he is doing. Confused APC motor boy turned errand boy governor.
The man is a sell-out, traitor and a big problem to his people. Lest, we forget, he is also a thief, months after becoming the governor, he commenced construction of his private university.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by slimsue(f): 3:22pm On May 07, 2016
madridguy:
Even as Pastor Ortom is not performing yet, I still have the assurance that he will still perform brilliantly.

It's not lyk he is even trying to clean lyk Buhari, it's just clear dat he wants to destroy d state completely.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Angelovic96: 3:39pm On May 07, 2016
where ever there is APC there is disaster, cry and anguish IMO STATE IS A CASE STUDY

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Chikpat(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=knightsTempler post=45397355]When they needed people to work at the CBN, they secretly recruited Buhari's relatives and those of his political associates.

But When it comes to masquerade jobs, they throw it open to all.

May God give t..........

Amen
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by koboko69: 3:52pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
This will be the general consensus for all states, come 2019. Some asked how will PDP win all 36 states in 2019. Well, watch and see how. As for Benue citizens, all I can say is " GOODMORNING".

Clown whats the story with Bayelsa and Rivers?
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Mbediogu(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2016
omenka:
Ortom has been a gargantuan failure so far. The man irritates me.

I wonder what manner of pastor acts the way he does. First hint of what a disaster he'd be was the SUVs he bought for commissioners and the Corollas for mere Transition Local Government chairmen which costed 13mill and 7mill a piece respectively under these difficult times
when everyone else is cutting costs.

Then he went on to misappropriate the bailout funds- now dude can't even pay january salaries of civil servants.

What a shame.

Tell me the governor that is a gargantuan success. Is it Ikpeazu, Rochas, Aregbesola or which? It is the same. The era of good governance ended with first republic.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Appareil(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Bonjour to the Munchi people as we know them over here! Day don break.
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Appareil(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

WOW, this is a revelation. Omenka finally agrees with an opponent. Praise the lord.
Hallelujah! Exactly my thoughts! Omenka ! Omenka!
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Appareil(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2016
basingstoke:
There is a sayin that goes. if you close your eyes because you don't want to see your enemy, then you will not see your friends as well. You voted APC, NOT ORTOM just for your hatred for Jonathan. You guys forgot that Ortom was Jonathan's minister, who just de camped to APC only months before the election. Buhari loading
Conclusion, most APC not better than PDP then. What do you think?
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by poseidon12: 4:51pm On May 07, 2016
This guy would probably qualify as the worst governor right now.
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by GWMI(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2016
omenka:

I wonder what manner of pastor acts the way he does. First hint of what a disaster he'd be was the SUVs he bought for commissioners and the Corollas for mere Transition Local Government chairmen which costed 13mill and 7mill a piece respectively under these difficult times

Then he went on to misappropriate the bailout funds- now dude can't even pay january salaries of civil servants.

What a shame.
omenka:

What a shame.
omenka:

What a shame.
To be honest, this is the first time i am seeing you saying the truth keep it up because it will really help you.Do you know my spiritual mentor who rescued me from worldliness is a benue man?Yes is a TIV man from benue called AUGUSTINE AKOGHUMU.This man changed my life and ever since then i give respect to northern Christians.Please keep doing that which is right so you leave a good legacy for your children.Thanks.
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by omenka(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2016
GWMI:
[color=#006600][/color]To be honest, this is the first time i am seeing you saying the truth keep it up because it will really help you.Do you know my spiritual mentor who rescued me from worldliness is a benue man?Yes is a TIV man from benue called AUGUSTINE AKOGHUMU.This man changed my life and ever since then i give respect to northern Christians.Please keep doing that which is right so you leave a good legacy for your children.Thanks.
Akoghumu doesn't sound like a Tiv name, more like Idoma (even at that, I don't know of any indigenous Benue name with a GHU, they would rather have GU or GBU).

I've always stood for the truth, just that some ethnoreligious bigots hate it a Christian could be such a staunch supporter of a Muslim.

99% of those who dislike my posts are Igbos and staunch Buhari haters, but honestly, just like Jonathan, I don't give a damn.
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by enoks(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2016
Ortom is a mistake i hope the people of Benue will not repeat in 2019..i stand to be corrected Benue remains the only state that has not witnessed any form of developement since may 2015.. He is monumental failure and to think people thrunged in their large numbers to vote this docile and incompetent freak beats my imagination. Pastor fleecing bail out funds. Ole barawo

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by ComrdDRS: 5:40pm On May 07, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Benue needs to free themselves from Dajoh Akume.. But the TIVs are so 100 inclined to politics, they don't think of anything aside politics.
Have you free yourselves from David Mark? See who is talking.
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by orisa37: 5:48pm On May 07, 2016
APC is there killing the Agatus mercilessly and just because the Governor is a Christian, a Pastor and PDP.
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by basingstoke: 6:02pm On May 07, 2016
Appareil:
Conclusion, most APC not better than PDP then. What do you think?
Yes they are not, the issue is not political parties, the issue is just individual. today anybody in PDP is a thief.
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by danielukwuru(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2016
End time things. I no fit shout. It really hot out here.
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by GWMI(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2016
omenka:
Akoghumu doesn't sound like a Tiv name, more like Idoma (even at that, I don't know of any indigenous Benue name with a GHU, they would rather have GU or GBU).

I've always stood for the truth, just that some ethnoreligious bigots hate it a Christian could be such a staunch supporter of a Muslim.

99% of those who dislike my posts are Igbos and staunch Buhari haters, but honestly, just like Jonathan, I don't give a damn.
omenka:

omenka:

.You know i an sincere about this the name is Augustine and he is from TIV i knew a community called Gboko through this same God sent friend(although i have lost contact with him since 2009 he remain in my heart forever). although the surname is still difficult for me to get since it is not my usual Urhobo/South south name.Now back to the issue i think you are not the only one who have supported Buhari once before i have too.Even up to voting for him but you see life move according to the tread of time i.e we move according to the present day happenings.With what i have witness so far from Buhari, i have come to conclusion, that is man is carrying hatred and revenge in his heart of which he will never progress if he continues this way.Buhari need to change his ways that is the true story.Thanks.
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Ogbuefi2020: 6:33pm On May 07, 2016
Omenka is really enjoying his cheap nairaland yeyebrity status. What a lowlife
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Decibel: 6:40pm On May 07, 2016
madridguy:

A tale of a fraudulent party full of scam artists
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Paperwhite(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2016
I don't pity any gullible Nigerian that voted this useless "Change" government.Only regret is that it will take another 3 years to correct this worst scam in the history of this nation. sad
Re: We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents by Paperwhite(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2016
madridguy:

So what have this damned APC government done so far? Weeping & wailing is now a national thing.Stop hiding the super cluelessness of Buhari under the PDP this or that.History will judge the government on it indelible records of providing good governance & never on any illusionary or hallucinatory goodwill.So never all your feelings for APC becloud your sense of sound judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loot Recovery Diezani And FG In Secret Talks / Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs / Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC Over Tinubu’s Election Eve Bullion Vans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.