Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nairalanders, What Socially Acceptable Thing Do You Wish Wasn't Acceptable?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, What Socially Acceptable Thing Do You Wish Wasn't Acceptable?? (603 Views)

Share Your Experience Related To This Quote "Careful What You Wish For"! / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? / Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, What Socially Acceptable Thing Do You Wish Wasn't Acceptable?? by investigator007: 12:07pm On May 07, 2016
Let me start by naming some of them.

Please don`t take it personal. wink

- Taking pictures of people without their consent and posting them on the internet without their permission.

- Parents bringing kids to movies that are absolutely not meant for them.

- The customer is always right.
:- One customer will come and argue blindly (not because they want to criticize constructively) but you have no choice but to admit he/she is right.

- Walking down the street while using a smartphone. :- wait until trailer jam you then you`ll understand you shouldn`t do that.

- Over consumption of alcohol in an irresponsible manner.

- Throwing cigarette butts on the ground.

- Spitting on the street.
:- I see it all the time. This can be very irritating.

- People chewing with their mouths open, and talking with their mouths full.:- if you talk now they`ll say its their life

- Smoking :- I need not talk more about this

- Playing Candy Crush or whatever in public (loudly).:- My opinion though.

- Blowing your nose in front of people.:- It's so disgusting but apparently most people don't care.

- Breastfeeding in public:- Haba!!! Aunty close those boo.bs... I was in the bank recently when a lactating mother was breastfeeding her baby in the banking hall.. Honestly, come and see how this guy just couldn`t take his eye off the woman cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me stop here.

Add the ones you can think of too.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 you can also add yours wink
Re: Nairalanders, What Socially Acceptable Thing Do You Wish Wasn't Acceptable?? by Akkord4gov: 12:15pm On May 07, 2016
All these aren't acceptable initially but when we face to rebuke them from d onset,they become part and parcel of us then making it looks acceptable

Breast feeding in d public,though I don't like it but sometimes those mothers can't do without it if the baby calls for it
Re: Nairalanders, What Socially Acceptable Thing Do You Wish Wasn't Acceptable?? by Akkord4gov: 12:19pm On May 07, 2016
thatkindthing:
women insulting men in public but the man can`t act (resetting her brain with slap) because they feel men shouldn`t touch women. very annoying

U are still a boy not a man if u stoop so low to allow woman to abuse u in public. Even before they start,just run grin grin
Even if d society allows us to beat woman,i won't. I hate fighting with people I can always beat but like challenge of fighting with my mates like Maywhether
Re: Nairalanders, What Socially Acceptable Thing Do You Wish Wasn't Acceptable?? by Adebola02(m): 12:26pm On May 07, 2016
Taking selfies during church service.
Re: Nairalanders, What Socially Acceptable Thing Do You Wish Wasn't Acceptable?? by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 07, 2016
Spitting on the street angry i hate it.

Mine? 1.)Playing music,movies,games in public without using headphones.

2.)Talking too loudly on your phone in public.
Re: Nairalanders, What Socially Acceptable Thing Do You Wish Wasn't Acceptable?? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2016
taking pictures of a dying man to post on SM instead of saving the man

(1) (Reply)

When your village friend told you he just bought a laptop using windows 9 / The Full List Of Winners At The 2016 South African Music Awards / What Would You Do If This Ever Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.