Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails (49506 Views)

Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Laide Bakare Obtains US Citizenship, Shows Off Her Citizenship Card / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by xbee20(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2016
God punish you for dat...
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by xbee20(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2016
God punish you for dat... 320k for nails
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by Titilayooni(f): 8:57pm On May 07, 2016
olihilistic:
undecided N200K for ordinary nail

while I'm still struggling to pay my school fee.

God go punish them ijn
ts like you feel my pain,in the same shoes....I feel like cursing her right now
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 07, 2016
Titilayooni:
ts like you feel my pain,in the same shoes....I feel like cursing her right now
my school fee is just N41,500 someone used N230,000 to fix just ordinary nail. and some foools that are spamming my mentions with their trash expected me to be happy
hell no
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by hotspec(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2016
Yesterday, it was Basket mouth flaunting N200,000 belt. Today its N200,000 nails. Mtcheeeew. Iranu jatiti!
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by CosmicJames(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2016
olihilistic:
OK bro I wish they help the less privileged
Unfortunately, 90% of the rich don't care much for/about the less previlleged. If God activate the wealth line in your destiny and make you very rich, will you help the less previlleged? Wouldn't you forget them just like the other 90%? I don't even know why I'm asking you these questions sef
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 07, 2016
CosmicJames:

Unfortunately, 90% of the rich don't care much for/about the less previlleged. If God activate the wealth line in your destiny and make you very rich, will you help the less previlleged? Wouldn't you forget them just like the other 90%? I don't even know why I'm asking you these questions sef
I can't forget them.
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by ehissi(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2016
adeaks:
I can still understand those who are disputing the price but I cant understand those who were saying she should have given the money to the less privileged. It's her money. She can do whatever she pleases with it. Besides no one knows how much she has already given to charities and those in need.

Some people will just sit down in their house and believe they can dictate what celebrities should do with their money. undecided

Celebrities or anybody for that matter.

All of them just believe say the moment you get some kind cash, and wanna live large, you are automatically abusing your office as "Honourable Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Ministry of All the Less Priviledged people".

Like say na them hustle money give you, or your money na from 2016 National Budget na e you get am.

Meanwhile, majority of them cannot dash beggar #1000 - not even by mistake - not to talk of #100 or even #10.

Infact sef, if them catch themselves dey dash beggar #1,000 for dream, them go wake up immediately being pray against that kind dream!!

I tire for some people ooooh! angry
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by jaymichael(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2016
Shey those are the 'nails' wey them use nack Noah's ark?
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by ledaman: 10:22pm On May 07, 2016
story for the gods!
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by Damikevin(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2016
I struggle to comment most times on threads like this. But am sure half the pple callin her out, would prolly do worse than her. If they was in her shoes.
I don't see nobody callin out Dino Malaye or the rest o them looters. If you can't stand any celebs extravagance, unfollow them on social medIa platforms, don't come here crying to pple pls. If you prolly saw face to face you wouldn't say squat.
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by SmartMugu: 12:28am On May 08, 2016
I don't even know who she is. But if her next few films make her play the role of a cripple, beggar etc, then no one notices the silly nails. Lobatan. Owo jo na.
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by summerflame(m): 1:00am On May 08, 2016
Baba God, I have been calling your line, u ain't picking up. Just pick up my call for few seconds, have some request and some questions for you sir, even if just 20 seconds.
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by omojeesu(m): 3:17am On May 08, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress Laide Bakare who is currently in Chicago is so rich and she wants all Nigerians to know that. Check out her supposedly $1000 = N200k nails (bank rate), about N320k black market rate.

Nigerians pounced on her mercilessly sha. The comments after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/actress-laide-bakare-shows-off-her.html

Nothing wrong beautifying self. But vanity comes in when too much money is spent on such things as nails which actually is dead tissue like hair. The soul and spirit are more important than the body which gets irreversibly old, ultimately dies and decays.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by hornyman(m): 3:20am On May 08, 2016
Mologi:
And tomorrow now,people wil tell me to contribute money for one broke celebrity....

Even Dangote dey follow security man argue parking space money.....

Mctheeew

mo n wa iyawo oooo

Padi why u dey talk like dis na? If tomorrow comes dem say make we contribute for celebrity na oyo dem dey ooo. When celebrity have money he or she knows me with the money? I will rather give to less privilege. When celebrity have money dey usually embark on crazy adventure of useless lifestyle. They club, drink, smoke and sex raw thereby endangering their lives. A celeb that drinks alchohol like water shey him no know say one day e fit damage his kidney or liver? Na their fellow celeb go contribute ooo. I am not against any celeb making money or flossing their wealth, just that when u are broke or have problem don't come to the public for help just carry your cross. That's why its good to give to the street when u made it from the street so that when u fall the street can give back in return. Its goes in circle.

1 Like

Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by kolaosita4(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2016
Hmmm dis 1 pass my power
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by faari(f): 9:19am On May 08, 2016
Hehehehe
MY sister can do it for less. No be to put rhinestone ? Or na 8karat diamond she put ni? Even if that's the case, haba.
Na her money sa.
laide should have patronised us instead. Help the naija economy na.
Re: Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails by SenatorJames(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2016
How can Nigeria secure International funding with this type of news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos / Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Tiwa Savage And Her Female Dancers Looking Sexy In Matching Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.