Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians (1023 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by kosovo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2009
Nigerians all over the world have reacted to alleged plans by the Libya plans to execute 220 Nigerians for immigration violations. To save the Nigerian from death, Nigerians in the diaspora have therefore asked the country embassy in Lybia as well as the federal government to intervene saying that already, 30 have been executed by the Libyan authorities.

They have also sent out email accounts of Nigerian embassy officials in Lybia for people to force the embassy to intervene. Already, Sudanese embassy officials are aid to have protested to Lybia against the execution of their citizens. Nigerian government is yet to act.

Reports came yesterday that by today, over 220 illegal immigrants in Libya mostly Nigerians may be executed. It said that out of this number, 30 were allegedly executed in the early hours of Thursday in the prison yard in Tripoli, the Libyan capital.

Among the Nigerian illegal immigrants awaiting execution in Libya is a 37-year-old Benedict Ukoma Jude from Imo State who was arrested along with other Nigerians for entering the country without
valid documents.

The arrested Nigerians are said to be kept separately from other nationals from Ghana, Niger, Cameroun ,Algeria and Mali just as the Nigerians are said to being dehumanized before their alleged execution. An official of the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja however was said to have reported that the Nigerian government was not aware of such development.

But the Benedict Ukoma Jude who spoke from his prison cell in Libya Thusrday said most Nigerian illegal immigrants were arrested in the desert while trying to cross to Europe. Benedict, denied being involved in any criminal activity in Libya, adding that the illegal aliens were arraigned before a court after the arrest, and  that the charges against them were read to them in the language they could not understand while the judicial officers feigned
not to understand English.

He alleged that the Libyan authorities have been killing illegalaliens in batches since last week, stressing that the remaining prisoners would be executed tomorrow as over 10 Nigerians were amongthose executed Thursday.

[url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/08/07/nigerians-protest-lybia’s-plan-to-execute-220-nigerians/] click here[/url] for more
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by tboy1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
Ehhh yah embarassed embarassed embarassed
They probably trying to make it to europe thru that crazy journey: Niger republic > Libya > Algeria > Morocco > Spain

kosovo:

An official of the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja however was said to have reported that the Nigerian government was not aware of such development.
Typical
When all they are doing is suyaing,big stouting, pepper souping like Obahiagbon said
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by kosovo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
its pathetic.
1 Mins. silence pls,
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by BlackRevo: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2009
Somebody raised this issue recently and people were asking for source and authenticity? Now the chicken is coming home to roast. May God save their souls.
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by nex(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2009
I thought they were already executed on the 8th. Please you guys should stop this rumour now!
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by kshow1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2009
kosovo:

An official of the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja however was said to have reported that the Nigerian government was not aware of such development.
[url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/08/07/nigerians-protest-lybia’s-plan-to-execute-220-nigerians/[/url]click here[/url] for more

If we don't have a leader here in Nigeria does it mean our Ambassadors representing us in other nations are also sick ?
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by kosovo(m): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2009
nex
I thought they were already executed on the 8th. Please you guys should stop this rumour now!
funny how you made a fool out of yourself.
calling you a RETARD is an understatement.
DID you read the post at all,? or you just want to talk,
  what a pathetic fella u are, u could have made that list.

what a waste!
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by kosovo(m): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2009
Somebody raised this issue recently and people were asking for source and authenticity? Now the chicken is coming home to roast. May save their souls.
huh?
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by BlackRevo: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2009
kosovo:

huh?

What is huh? i don't get you,  You can check out this post from last week

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-306573.0.html

They were asking for source after condemning the action and also the source in this post is not working.

Here is the right http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/08/07/nigerians-protest-lybia%E2%80%99s-plan-to-execute-220-nigerians/

But they are still not sure though, i am still waiting for international news sites to carry it before i will believe it.
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by dinggle: 1:10am On Aug 13, 2009
who sent all those die hard husslers to Libya They knew what they were bargaining for many of those guys were there during the last slaughter in Libya and yet never learnt. The Nigerian population is too much, so if some people choose to go commit suicide outside the country, good luck to them. As we are talking go to Kano some people are about leaving for the same Libya.
Pls lets focus of saving visibility and not invisibility. The Govt. should face those at home and try to solve home problems like electricity. Nigeria is not America. And even if govt must come-in only those who left with proper documentation including visas should be sent flight tickets those who thought they were commando should be given road ticket to come back home commando style.
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by kosovo(m): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2009
what do you mean by the link is not workin?
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by emyah(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2009
this keep on tell us how Nigeria government is not there for it people , if those that about to be execute is from the same place with yaradua,
gvert would have don something early, if we keep on forcing oursefl to be one nation our children will keep on migrating lets come to round table and split this nation, so that every republic can take Care of his own people and migration can stop. YORUBA and those he love / HAUSA and those he love , will never understand the needs of an Igbos
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by nex(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
Becomerich
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by nex(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2009
@kosovo

I have a weakness. I have a very serious weakness which is the patience I have to endure fools.

I read your moronic article from start to finish. What I wonder is if you read it. If you did read It, then I conclude that you have not the mental capacity for comprehension.

Bring out your calculator. Libya plans to execute 220 Nigerians, with 30 of them already killed the day before. Then among the 220 people to be executed, Nigerian, Sudanese et al are among. Then out of the 30 already killed, 10 were Nigerians. Can you see the kind of madness your brain is churning out to the unsuspecting public? If you want to lie, lie. What I hate is when you jumble figures all over the place and believe that because you've succeeded in confusing yourself, you can confuse others too.

Or do you want to blame this stupidity on "scare quote" too. Air brain!
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by vikiviko(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2009
What  can we do to save them ?
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by vikiviko(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ nex

The report is confirmed check this http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=151484
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by dinggle: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2009
Let them set up fund where individuals with charitable minds can donate money for them to get a lawyer plus their flight ticket!!!.

@emyah Why I agree with your idea of dismantling Nigeria I disagree with the reasons, even as a father if u have a child that you brought up rightly and the child decides to abscorn what do u do after investing so much on that child's education and up bringing? do u keep looking for that child with the resources that isn't available or the you concentrate on your other kids and leave that child to his/her faith thats the position i believe the govt is facing. There is no reason for a girl to turn into prostitution no matter how hard life is, whatever happened to farming and hawking?? whatever happened to raising a family and training your kids to attain heights you couldnt dream of as a growing man/woman, now everyone is like i cant fail?? well technically they already failed by travelling without proper documentation or preparation.
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by kosovo(m): 12:23am On Aug 14, 2009
@kosovo

I have a weakness. I have a very serious weakness which is the patience I have to endure fools.

I read your moronic article from start to finish. What I wonder is if you read it. If you did read It, then I conclude that you have not the mental capacity for comprehension.

Bring out your calculator. Libya plans to execute 220 Nigerians, with 30 of them already killed the day before. Then among the 220 people to be executed, Nigerian, Sudanese et al are among. Then out of the 30 already killed, 10 were Nigerians. Can you see the kind of madness your brain is churning out to the unsuspecting public? If you want to lie, lie. What I hate is when you jumble figures all over the place and believe that because you've succeeded in confusing yourself, you can confuse others too.

Or do you want to blame this stupidity on "scare quote" too. Air brain!
Posted on: Yesterday at 12:27:10 PM
Posted by: nex
what hole did you come out from?
you are even more DUMB than i eariler suspected.
what a waste!
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by BlackRevo: 12:34am On Aug 14, 2009
kosovo:

what do you mean by the link is not workin?

I clicked on it yesterday and it was showing the page cannot be found but it is okay now. I mean the source you provided for the article.
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by 3spade3(m): 12:36am On Aug 14, 2009
They tried to execute my nigga jayenda 2 years ago for pushin weight.
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by kosovo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2009
I
clicked on it yesterday and it was showing the page cannot be found but it is okay now. I mean the source you provided for the article.
ohk,
thanks 4 being one of the few polite peeps we got in NAIRALAND!
its so unfortunate that NL got bunch of pathetic human fellas
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by blackspade(m): 2:50am On Aug 16, 2009
I read a recent article where the Nigerian Embassy in Libya said there are only 14 Nigerians on death row, and their crimes range from drug peddling to 419.
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by nex(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2009
That's a lie! According to some imbeciles on Nairaland, headed by the deranged, "scare quoting" kosovo, there are actually only 220 + 30 earlier killed and the only crime they committed was trying to exercise their 13th right as enshrined in the UNITED NATIONS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS.

Nobody should contribute money to repatriate anyone whom they didn't contribute money to exile!

Is it during this period of recession we'll start bearing the cost of other peoples stupid mistakes? Them the go through with the Ramadan. It doesn't kill. It only makes them stronger. Next time, when they hear the word Libya, they'll run away. Hopeless youth! All they do everyday is cry Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is bad. All of a sudden they're begging to be brought back to Nigeria. Well, nobody is locking the borders against them, but to pay their transport fares, no way!
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by presido1: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2009
nex:

That's a lie! According to some imbeciles on Nairaland, headed by the deranged, "scare quoting" kosovo, there are actually only 220 + 30 earlier killed and the only crime they committed was trying to exercise their 13th right as enshrined in the UNITED NATIONS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS.
Nobody should contribute money to repatriate anyone whom they didn't contribute money to exile!
Is it during this period of recession we'll start bearing the cost of other peoples stupid mistakes? Them the go through with the Ramadan. It doesn't kill. It only makes them stronger. Next time, when they hear the word Libya, they'll run away. Hopeless youth! All they do everyday is cry Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is bad. All of a sudden they're begging to be brought back to Nigeria. Well, nobody is locking the borders against them, but to pay their transport fares, no way!
Is ur problem the donation or the story is not true. You sound too incoherent.
Re: Nigerians Protest Lybia’s Plan To Execute 220 Nigerians by kosovo(m): 4:37am On Aug 18, 2009
nex:

you are not the first person that have showed  this funny attitude, every one of them has been sent to the holes where the came out from, yours would not be different, funny how you sound so Stupid, Foolish, Plain, Unassuming, Dumb and Uninteligent,
  you have no USE, aborting a waste like you would have done the perfect job,
what a waste of bandwidth.

(1) (Reply)

We’ve Arrested Pa Soludo’s Kidnappers – Onovo (police Ig) / Jos Massacre:why We Struck-fulani Spokesman Speaks / Alleged Marginalisation Of S’east: Agbakoba Slams N1t Suit On Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.