Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Pls Everyone Beware Of This New Method Of ATM Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Everyone Beware Of This New Method Of ATM Scammers (573 Views)

Cook Who Specializes In Forex Scam And Cloning Of ATM Cards Arrested (Photo) / Pls Everyone Beware Of This New Method Of ATM Scammers / Beware Of Atm Fraudsters!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Everyone Beware Of This New Method Of ATM Scammers by jaybabs1(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2016
I just got an SMS from a number notifying me that my ATM has been deactivated due to my non compliance with the BVN stuff, that I should call their number-another unknown number- for clarifications. Well, with my limited knowledge on internet fraud schemes, I know certainly this is a pure scam because, My bank should be the one to notify me if I have any issue with my account, secondly, as usual with my bank, they don't instruct me to call any number, they only tell me to visit any nearest branch of the bank. pls find attached a screen shot of the SMS. Fellow Nigerians pls beware.

Re: Pls Everyone Beware Of This New Method Of ATM Scammers by Tunami(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
exactly, same thing was sent to me, i no even mind dem.

(1) (Reply)

Father Rapes Own Two-year-old Daughter In Kaduna / Police Arrest Six Suspected Homosexuals In Edo(photo) / IGP Solomon Arase Orders Disarmament Of Independent People Of Biafra Activists,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.