Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose (13445 Views)

Igbos Need To Stop Acting Like Minorities And Play Nigerian Politics / ‘EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly’ – Fayose / 'EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly' - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Nature129(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2016
It is rather sad that former PDP leaders who constituted EFCC used it to fight corruption within the same party, but now Buhari is using the same EFCC to witch-hunt the opposition. This is not good for democracy.

Mr Fayose and other PDP governors should rise to the occasion and challenge these people, Buhari is gradually taking us all back to 1984 both in areas of dictatorship and economy collapse
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Nobody: 10:38am On May 08, 2016
Eagul:

Happy bday man.. Many happy returns of d day
thanks bro, God bless you sir.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by tmanuelle(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2016
Fayose must start acting responsibly
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Nobody: 10:58am On May 08, 2016
Red Alert for Fayose: You will soon be in the EFCC NET VERY SOON
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Israel317(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2016
Fayose my role model, Buhari is a big fool.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2016
chymosman:
you sound so stupid, even surprise u could write all this, why are efcc not sincere with their stupid job, why is it only pdp they are investigating; ohh! I see, they are now political agency use to fight opposition party. Smh for this country..
I concur I sound silly, Why You sound as if ur looter uncle is been witch hunted so all the small cash You dey receive has been cut short...ur dumbass don forget say saraki is in apc now that he's been tried, tinubu was tried during pdp govt, wasn't that incumbent govt trying an opposition? .... obviously You don't no the gross corruption/looting that took place in last govt denying common men development they seek for...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by DedeNkem: 11:23am On May 08, 2016
If EFCC doesn't arrest IBB, Obasanjo and Jonathan for their crimes, then it's just a joke!
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by olajide8(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2016
DedeNkem:
If EFCC doesn't arrest IBB, Obasanjo and Jonathan for their crimes, then it's just a joke!

Just try think small na* IBB how many years ago? Maybe, then you were still in primary school* Obasanjo maybe, but why didn't yar adua and GEJ probe him? Maybe because they were from the same party bah? But check the person with the most damning record ever set in nigeria - and you put him with these people* GEJ the man that superintended, on the greatest sleaze that has ever happened to any country, $20b missing, of which $15b has been traced to arms and another $5b stolen outright- in our modern times and history*- the person that allocated money for projects that where on paper- used mouth, to do all the roads in nigeria, without a single layer of tar poured on any road* (only covering of potholes). I just tire for people in this country, call a spade a spade and let's move on*

1 Like

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by 400billionman: 12:09pm On May 08, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I Just love Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu

Stop insulting the Igbo race.

Be warned..
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Icecream4U(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2016
Fayose! The one who got into power with massive rigging. The force wey buhari go take punch you eh, you no go recover till after next election.

You said it yourself
YOU ARE IMPEACHABLE.

Illiterate fool.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by harlexkofi: 2:08pm On May 08, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I Just love Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu
...rubbish
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Localamos(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2016
Undemocratic? There is no democracy in crime.

If you do the crime, you'll do the time.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by olajizz01(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2016
Fayose,e go soon reach your turn,so you are trying to do underground work before your immunity expires.Dont doubt about it,u will vomit dasuki slush funds u used during your campagn,very soon Omisore will be declare wanted.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by marv1: 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
If the man had cooperated. He wouldnt have stayed longer than necessary. These politicians have eaten the yam yet they refused to bagain to return the loot. U are here claiming rule of law, when they were stealing the money did they remember rule of law. They now want public sentiment for themselves. Did they remember the public when they were looting. I feel sorry for the youths of today whose future and that of there children have been mortaged by these criminals called politicians and still defending them. I feel sorry for this country. In Uk was James ibori released throughout a year that he was convicted? It is only in nigeria abnormal things happen and people surport. The political class criminals will be saying they are being persecuted as if they did not commit the offence. At times i wonder why did God allow a lot of silly things in this country?
blazer234:

You mean his turn to be unjustly molested?

So, you are now sanctioning injustice because it is directed against your perceived political enemy?

You are an unreasonable, myopic and politically blind soul

1 Like

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by mikolo80: 4:40pm On May 08, 2016
Pavarottii:
Gradual slide to a Military regime.
till 2023. when una de do am e de sweet una
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by mikolo80: 4:41pm On May 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
hehehehe

I have been monitoring social media , not a peep from Fayose

grin grin grin grin
calm down na. when him tenure go end. Shebi him de run him mouth anyhow. chicken will soon roost.how many years is 4 years
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by mikolo80: 4:42pm On May 08, 2016
blazer234:

You mean his turn to be unjustly molested?

So, you are now sanctioning injustice because it is directed against your perceived political enemy?

You are an unreasonable, myopic and politically blind soul
if you like go thief moni con de blow grammar
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2016
mikolo80:
till 2023. when una de do am e de sweet una
Lol, GEJ gave u guys on a platter of gold, na all of us go dey na. U sef dey among. So no shaking. Change does not know whether u a wailer or zombie ooo.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by mikolo80: 4:49pm On May 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

Lol, GEJ gave u guys on a platter of gold, na all of us go dey na. U sef dey among. So no shaking. Change does not know whether u a wailer or zombie ooo.
yes it does. at least now na all of us de unlike before some ppl de untouchable cheesy.now we will all feel the burn and hopefully learn to share the money next election.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by ideatoprince18(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
....... bia NNE swallow dis ur words back unless u want amadioha to strike u dead!!!
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by rasco2000me: 6:03pm On May 08, 2016
fayose u know dat all this rule of u are talkin about is use by u thefs to avert d cause of justice,all u hv money to gv d thefs judge
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by vega84(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2016
Welcome to a government of a born-tyrant!
If I say mind nw I will be barn again!

Hellooooooooo fvcking
moderators am bkkkkk

Waiting for u lazy ofemmau goats to do ur worst once again.
Cos everytin owned by the foolish westerners is always shit!
#veagatalks
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by flezyblinkzy: 7:12pm On May 08, 2016
Stalwert:
Your turn go soon reach
Na u go make am reach na so una de tok since......mtcheeeeeew
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by blazer234: 5:37am On May 09, 2016
mikolo80:
if you like go thief moni con de blow grammar

You mean I should do like amechi and fayemi, who robbed river state and ekiti state blind, respectively?

Hypocrite
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by blazer234: 5:39am On May 09, 2016
marv1:
If the man had cooperated. He wouldnt have stayed longer than necessary. These politicians have eaten the yam yet they refused to bagain to return the loot. U are here claiming rule of law, when they were stealing the money did they remember rule of law. They now want public sentiment for themselves. Did they remember the public when they were looting. I feel sorry for the youths of today whose future and that of there children have been mortaged by these criminals called politicians and still defending them. I feel sorry for this country. In Uk was James ibori released throughout a year that he was convicted? It is only in nigeria abnormal things happen and people surport. The political class criminals will be saying they are being persecuted as if they did not commit the offence. At times i wonder why did God allow a lot of silly things in this country?

I doubt if amechi too remembered rule of law when he was robbing rivers state. But your party is protecting corrupt amechi and threatening fayose. What manner of hypocrites are you people.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by blazer234: 5:40am On May 09, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

la rubbish

Hypocrite. Arrest amechi and we will believe in your so-called anti corruption crusade.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by marv1: 8:17am On May 09, 2016
Amechi is not a saint either. Instead of ur rantings on social media. If U and rivers state gov Wike have any tangible facts against ameichi go to law court to prosecute him, at least the same court gave Wike his victory, i will even support and i believe other well-meaning nigerians will sopport too, but these politicians dont have the political WILL to prosecute previous govt just because their hands are not clean too. Why did fayose not probe fayemi? At least he has no immunity. Why did fayose refuse to use the TSA and run a transparent govt? A close friend of mine lost his father 4yrs ago as a civil servant in ekiti, and anytime govt pays, they still get alert of his gratuity being paid by ekiti state govt. Imagine several loopholes of stealing funds in ekiti. Why did fayose refuse to declare IGR in ekiti state inspite of various taxes he introduced on the people, schools, businesses, students etc. Yet he has not paid salaries for 5months. Nobody threatens fayose rather he is the one threatening democracy with his ungirded statements and rascality behavior. His days are numbered in my state. God bless ekiti state, God bless nigeria.
blazer234:

I doubt if amechi too remembered rule of law when he was robbing rivers state. But your party is protecting corrupt amechi and threatening fayose. What manner of hypocrites are you people.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by mikolo80: 1:21pm On May 09, 2016
blazer234:

You mean I should do like amechi and fayemi, who robbed river state and ekiti state blind, respectively?

Hypocrite
they didn't break the rules. they did not go against their party.they are safe. saraki and ffk and fayose are throwing stones in glass houses. fashola and Co are respecting diasef. sorry but that's the way the game is played world over. all politicians are corrupt. only the stubborn and greedy ones are dealt with. you have to know your place
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by blazer234: 3:16pm On May 09, 2016
mikolo80:
they didn't break the rules. they did not go against their party.they are safe. saraki and ffk and fayose are throwing stones in glass houses. fashola and Co are respecting diasef. sorry but that's the way the game is played world over. all politicians are corrupt. only the stubborn and greedy ones are dealt with. you have to know your place

You mean a thief can be celebrated in his country provided he doesn't break the rule of the party?

So, where is the false change you fraudsters promised?

Did you not shout against Jonathan, like bunch of rabid dogs, when he was persecuting jigawa state governor and his sons?

You just confirmed that your party is a party of lies and empty propaganda. You just showed you are not different from all the empty political thieves we have had in the past.

You guys are even worse than Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by blazer234: 3:19pm On May 09, 2016
marv1:
[s]Amechi is not a saint either. Instead of ur rantings on social media. If U and rivers state gov Wike have any tangible facts against ameichi go to law court to prosecute him, at least the same court gave Wike his victory, i will even support and i believe other well-meaning nigerians will sopport too, but these politicians dont have the political WILL to prosecute previous govt just because their hands are not clean too. Why did fayose not probe fayemi? At least he has no immunity. Why did fayose refuse to use the TSA and run a transparent govt? A close friend of mine lost his father 4yrs ago as a civil servant in ekiti, and anytime govt pays, they still get alert of his gratuity being paid by ekiti state govt. Imagine several loopholes of stealing funds in ekiti. Why did fayose refuse to declare IGR in ekiti state inspite of various taxes he introduced on the people, schools, businesses, students etc. Yet he has not paid salaries for 5months. Nobody threatens fayose rather he is the one threatening democracy with his ungirded statements and rascality behavior. His days are numbered in my state. God bless ekiti state, God bless nigeria.[/s]

Empty hogwash rants

Amechi is a thief and fayose is a thief, but your party is ready to prosecute fayose and leave amechi.

You people are hypocrites.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by mikolo80: 7:15pm On May 09, 2016
blazer234:

You mean a thief can be celebrated in his country provided he doesn't break the rule of the party?
yes,you must play by the rules

So, where is the false change you fraudsters promised?
false o ,real so long as there is change(pdp go to jail change and projects actually implemented unlike pdp looting)
at all at al na in bbad pass

Did you not shout against Jonathan, like bunch of rabid dogs, when he was persecuting jigawa state governor and his sons?
yea
that's our team member
of course we will complain

You just confirmed that your party is a party of lies and empty propaganda. You just showed you are not different from all the empty political thieves we have had in the past.
our party built brt and llink bridge
what has your party built despite billions and billions stolen

You guys are even worse than Jonathan.
yes we are but now incumbent will not depend on federal might but will be forced to "bribe" voters with stomach or real infrastructure unlke bfor wen one party felt it will never lose and so was lazy
we do not care for apc just competition that will force dividends of democracy
but you fools think we should cotinue with the same paert just because the others are also thieves
you have to play them against each other
if 2019 reach and apc fall our hand we will vote another party
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by marv1: 9:47pm On May 09, 2016
Eyaa the thing pained u. Sori. Its like u just discovered the word 'hypocrites'. Who is prosecuting fayose? For ur info i dont belong to any party and i will be so stupid to support criminals in the name of politicians. So Wake up from ur slumber.
blazer234:

Empty hogwash rants

Amechi is a thief and fayose is a thief, but your party is ready to prosecute fayose and leave amechi.

You people are hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, Their Net Worth And Assets / How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) / ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.