Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Please Don't Read - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Don't Read (894 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Please Don't Read by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 07, 2016
I wish to develop my career as an IT guru, I've sent countless applications to many companies yet no reply, I'm tired of staying at home because at home I'm diminishing everyday, I studied Math/comp.sci with 2.1. pls help a brother in need. you can reach me via oyestech01tech01@gmail.com
screenshots of my sent mails below.

Gosh! 160 views no reply. because I'm a guy.

Re: Please Don't Read by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 31, 2016
Somebody helps
Re: Please Don't Read by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Gosh! 120 views no reply. because I'm a guy
Re: Please Don't Read by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 10, 2016
I'm begging
Re: Please Don't Read by cletz991(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2016
Oga esta Street your mates are pressing laptops
Re: Please Don't Read by cletz991(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2016
Oga enta Street your mates are pressing laptops

Re: Please Don't Read by vicky6855(f): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
There are Business Centres/Cyber Cafes/Computer Centres where you can work for a salary of more than #20,000 naira pay (I have worked in such a place before) ... Then after months of accumulating something good (money) you can establish something for yourself... Like a computer training center .... Or centers in which you teach student how to design and create website or more...

Can u type fast, do you know corel draw, excel, Ms word, power point... if you dont better go and learn.. Because they are jobs looking for you but you are like a ghost to them...

If you choose to stay at home and wait for white collar jobs that will pay you #100,000 naira a month..You can keep waiting....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Please Don't Read by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 15, 2016
vicky6855:
There are Business Centres/Cyber Cafes/Computer Centres where you can work for a salary of more than #20,000 naira pay (I have worked in such a place before) ... Then after months of accumulating something good (money) you can establish something for yourself... Like a computer training center .... Or centers in which you teach student how to design and create website or more...

Can u type fast, do you know corel draw, excel, Ms word, power point... if you dont better go and learn.. Because they are jobs looking for you but you are like a ghost to them...

If you choose to stay at home and wait for white collar jobs that will pay you #100,000 naira a month..You can keep waiting....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Like seriously, 20,000 per month

Digital Currency The Next Generation Money Learn How To Us / [must Read] How Long Will You Search For That Job? Excel Is The Key!!! / Soil Scientist & Geotechnical Test In Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Uyo