Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) (6460 Views)

Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University / Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School / Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Swidy, from my house to Uk is not far...

If talk say I put the amount for Naira, dey guy go reduce the amount of money him dey give him Baegrin

Lol...before nko. So you're supporting someone you don't even know, just because she's a lady. Issorait. cheesy
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 07, 2016
Haute:

Lol...before nko. So you're supporting someone you don't even know, just because she's a lady. Issorait. cheesy

Lol......grin
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by h20water(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2016
Orlaoluwayimika:
YES.... I ve seen a prof do d@ b4 in my school

Whc skul is dat
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by haconjy(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2016
this is lecture not during
www.themafrica..com
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by h20water(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2016
Emaax77:
From experience with one of my lecturers,
I was invigilating an exam with my prof and a student sitting for the exam came with a child and the child was crying seriously. I couldn't help carry the child, my prof just simply told her to leave the hall with her child. I knew she won't fail but it's a confirm E grade for her.
no human sympathy
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by h20water(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2016
dhebo:
each time I see the way this lecturers behave,am always like didn't they also pass the stage of being student also?

some wil tel u dah they didn't go to skul in 9ja
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by deeplow: 10:52pm On May 07, 2016
A Dr during my M.sc, did further than carrying a student's child, she backed him for the entirety of the lecture. I dont find it sensible to bring a child to class though. Failure of anybody, be it a lecturer or student to tolerate it, doesnt make them bad.
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by h20water(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2016
Emaax77:
From experience with one of my lecturers,
I was invigilating an exam with my prof and a student sitting for the exam came with a child and the child was crying seriously. I couldn't help carry the child, my prof just simply told her to leave the hall with her child. I knew she won't fail but it's a confirm E grade for her.

imagine, no human sympathy
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by h20water(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2016
deeplow:
A Dr during my M.sc, did further than carrying a student's child, she backed him for the entirety of the lecture. I dont find it sensible to bring a child to class though. Failure of anybody, be it a lecturer or student to tolerate it, doesnt make them bad.
it all depends on d lecturer to find out wats actually wrong b4 judging d student
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by pizzylee(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2016
at least I know diz z not possible in unilorin
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by h20water(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2016
pizzylee:
at least I know diz z not possible in unilorin

serious?
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by Davidoff1759(m): 1:31am On May 08, 2016
I think they are some few Nigerian professors that can do it.
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by G12(m): 7:14am On May 08, 2016
Last time it happened, the lecturer walked the student out of the class. Guess what? The lecturer is a mother too.
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On May 08, 2016
h20water:

like one of my lecturers dat even insulted d lady by telling her dat her husband is not man enof cry
Are u serious..?
Nooooo, BUHARI must hear this
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by pizzylee(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2016
h20water:

serious?

its not, even a jnr won't do DT,talk more a prof
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2016
h20water:

Whc skul is dat
OAU
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by h20water(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by h20water(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2016
G12:
Last time it happened, the lecturer walked the student out of the class. Guess what? The lecturer is a mother too.

i wonder the kind f mother she is
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:21am On May 09, 2016
u go hear word ehn if dem naija prof starts with you
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by h20water(m): 5:56am On May 09, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
u go hear word ehn if dem naija prof starts with you
i dey tel u
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2016
h20water:
i dey tel u
lol
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by Martinez19(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2016
strong766:
There is a nice calabar PhD holder lecturer in University of Abuja, who often does that
I observed that lecturers that are extremely intelligent are the nice ones. The dull one and the ones wey no too Sabi they harsh pass

1 Like

Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by h20water(m): 2:21am On May 13, 2016
Martinez19:
I observed that lecturers that are extremely intelligent are the nice ones. The dull one and the ones wey no too Sabi they harsh pass

ur reasoning dey sharp
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by Martinez19(m): 2:25am On May 13, 2016
h20water:

ur reasoning dey sharp
thank you jare kiss
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by h20water(m): 4:01am On May 13, 2016
Martinez19:
thank you jare kiss
u r welcome
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 13, 2016
Martinez19:
Allah na true
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by Martinez19(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2016
strong766:
Allah na true
So I am not the only one seeing things?
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by bliitz: 12:00am On May 14, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
The professor woke on the good side of the bed...... The topic should have rather been ''How many professors in the world can do this ?''

She was just lucky..... He could have been queried by the school management....
you are very right.!!
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by h20water(m): 3:58am On May 14, 2016
bliitz:
you are very right.!!
I tink Nigerian lecturers are d worst
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by LuveU2(f): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Princecalm:

that was rude.
Very rude!

btw dear, pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year, 2015
Voting commences next week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! smiley
Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by Princecalm(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
LuveU2:

Very rude!

btw dear, pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year, 2015
Voting commences next week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! smiley

I will see to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) by LuveU2(f): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Princecalm:

I will see to it
Thank u!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018/2019 Scholarships For Undergraduate, Masters And Phd / Nov/dec Waec Gce Result 2010 Is Out Today, 23rd December 2010,check Yours Now / Release Our Statement Of Result/certificate 150 Postgraduate Student Beg NTI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.