Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ekaite Eats A Dog -ify Celebrity - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ekaite Eats A Dog -ify Celebrity (772 Views)

Restaurant Where Everyone Eats With Left Hand / Hw A Thief Was Arrested By A Dog / When Someone Eats The Food You Were Hiding(hilarious Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekaite Eats A Dog -ify Celebrity by ifycelebrity(f): 5:24pm On May 07, 2016
Hello people, please help me. I need your advice. My name is ekaite and I am a professional house girl. I was working for one chief in Nigeria but after ten years of service, my oga ran away and left his wife. Till today we don’t know why but some people said it was because she was a dorro knacker and so she knack pass everybody wey dey knack for our area. So, her husband run leave am.
Back to my story. After the husband run leave am, I have to go too. It is not good for two calabar women to stay in one house and no man. So, I resign. As a professional house girl, I can never lack job. I write my cv and application and one oga saw me and liked it. He said he wanted to asses me and that if I stay in his house for one night he will taste my skills.
Is it not just to taste my skills? I agreed and I went to his house that night. I cooked for him and I watched television in his room. When we were sleeping he started to touch me. I asked him what he wants and he said he wants to asses me again. Is it not just to taste my skills again? I agreed. The next day, he was very happy and he gave me the contact of one oyibo man living in lagos island. Him and the oyibo man are friend.
My people, you will not belive what happened to me in the oyibo man’s house. The oyibo man said that his dog have win plenty awards in the world and that he wants me to be the house girl of the dog. My people, is like am dreaming. Dog that we chop. That is the dog that this oyibo man wants me to be serving. Can igbo man serve cow? Please advise me what to do, because I will soon eat my oga’s dog.

source: www.facebook.com/ugwustar

Re: Ekaite Eats A Dog -ify Celebrity by ifycelebrity(f): 11:16am On May 13, 2016
anticipate my comedy channel. coming soon...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCojRtHslpEgDQYF5g5U2HVg

(1) (Reply)

Very Very Hilarious Parrot Joke / Good News All Nigerians Awaiting For / THANK GOD,I Finally Gained Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.