Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

See The Actor That Was Invited To The White House By Barrack Obama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Actor That Was Invited To The White House By Barrack Obama (2068 Views)

Wakabobo Blogger Arrested For Posting About Soldiers Fighting In Onitsha Barrack / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding / Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Actor That Was Invited To The White House By Barrack Obama by Trypa(f): 6:20pm On May 07, 2016
See the Nollywood Actor who was Invited to the White House by President Obama
Veteran Nollywood actor, entrepreneur and lawyer Kenneth Okonkwo who’s one of the few actors that featured in the first ever Nigerian movie was in the U.S White House on a tour invited by President Barrack Obama. See Photos below.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Actor That Was Invited To The White House By Barrack Obama by sexymonkey(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2016
oya na
Re: See The Actor That Was Invited To The White House By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 07, 2016
oya connection toh high
Re: See The Actor That Was Invited To The White House By Barrack Obama by AnnTee: 7:41pm On May 07, 2016
This one na direct line, no need to shout for embassy. Congrts bro.
Re: See The Actor That Was Invited To The White House By Barrack Obama by Smellymouth: 7:57pm On May 07, 2016
In the voice of Phyno---***

Ichio my money wete gonati/
E boy na ti owene alert/
wene alerty/
do not even messing with my connect/
Ezego i’ll never forget/
Dem say i nor go go far/
Ase nnam di local/
Asimemene mene now the boy e blow now/
welom nwam local/
Oh now they see me how far how far/
Eweron kuga odeyon supernova/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Actor That Was Invited To The White House By Barrack Obama by kellyJames5(m): 1:06am On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ichio my money wete gonati/ E boy na ti owene alert/ wene alerty/ do not even messing with my connect/ Ezego i’ll never forget/ Dem say i nor go go far/ Ase nnam di local/ Asimemene mene now the boy e blow now/ welom nwam local/ Oh now they see me how far how far/ Eweron kuga odeyon supernova/*****

mehn! you killed the language with your bare hands

1 Like

Re: See The Actor That Was Invited To The White House By Barrack Obama by HopeAtHand: 6:51am On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ichio my money wete gonati/
E boy na ti owene alert/
wene alerty/
do not even messing with my connect/
Ezego i’ll never forget/
Dem say i nor go go far/
Ase nnam di local/
Asimemene mene now the boy e blow now/
welom nwam local/
Oh now they see me how far how far/
Eweron kuga odeyon supernova/

Wow. I almost feels like you wrote this in IKWERRE.

1 Like

Re: See The Actor That Was Invited To The White House By Barrack Obama by Dronedude(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2016
This is a pure lie. He is just in a studio. You can't be in the white house without the visitors ID card on your breast pocket flashing. Secondly the hall way there is rarely empty of people.
Re: See The Actor That Was Invited To The White House By Barrack Obama by Hydriss(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2016
He wasn't invited by Obama, he only went to the white house as a tourist

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Use Iyanya, The Game's Eggplants To Compare Compare Naira & Dollar / Big Brother Naija: See Top Memes Trailing The Aftermath / Tanzanian Musician, Diamond Platnumz Gushes Over Female Fan Bum On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.