Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign (1355 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by spartanobad(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2016
Nigeria’s Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed has said that the Federal Government is in the process of launching a massive nationwide campaign tagged “Change Begins With Me” . Mohammed who made the statement during a courtesy visit to the corporate headquarters of The Guardian, noted that the soon to be launched campaign followed requests by people who have approached the government over what they considered the distorted values in our society. According to him, They are worried about the erosion of values, widespread indiscipline, dwindling integrity, poor attitude to work, etc. They say it is time for the government to launch another War Against Indiscipline, WAI. If the Danfo driver will stop drinking “paraga” before hitting the road, if the patent medicine store operator will stop selling fake drugs, if the average worker will carry out his or her duties diligently, our society will be a better place. He noted that the campaign will begin with a Summit on National Rebirth, Values and Ethics in July. The minister also said that the 2016 budget will be used to lift Nigerians out of poverty. “We plan to do this through six social intervention areas that will greatly impact on the economy as well as on lives: 500,000 graduates are to be employed and trained as teachers, 370,000 non-graduates (artisans, technicians) to be trained and employed; one million people (farmers, market women, etc) to be granted loans to set up small businesses; Conditional Cash Transfer to be made to the most vulnerable people (not unemployed graduates); School Feeding targeting 4.5 million school children and Bursaries/Scholarships for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) students,” he said. Source: TODAY.ng

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by greatiyk4u(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2016
I am already an advocate of CHANGE
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by ndcide(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2016
This is shifting the goal post.
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 07, 2016
Idiatz!!!

how can the change begin with us when we have a useless president undecided

tell your president to bring the change he promised us and stop shifting the responsibility to us.
#mtchew

2 Likes

Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 07, 2016
DOA
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:28pm On May 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Idiatz!!!

tell your president to bring the change he promised us and stop shifting the responsibility to us.
#mtchew
lolss
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by alexlee50: 7:56pm On May 07, 2016
APC trying to shift responsibility to the people instead of taking responsibility. Anyway it's not surprising, this has been their stock in trade
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by 989900: 8:06pm On May 07, 2016
Are the posters above me Ghanians or Camerounians?

Only them have this kind of 'bile' against anything pro-Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by Yorubasgreat(f): 8:07pm On May 07, 2016
APC are looking for ways to be spanking people's fathers and mothers in Civil Service in the name of going to the office late ohh! cheesy

They are worried about people's attitudes while they are the ones with demonic characters and needs the change themselves mire than anyone else..

What Nigerians needs now is not attitudinal change, but a well prepared EWEDU for a serious change..

APC provide enough EWEDU for the households and sit down and watch people turn to Oyinbo overnight.. Physically and mentally..
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by richidinho(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2016
Ok
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by malton: 8:13pm On May 07, 2016
grin

EroticAngelina:
Idiatz!!!

#mtchew

Change must begin with you because you are crass, uncouth and a nymphomaniac!

in fact, more than just change, you need Jesus in your life!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Idiatz!!!

#mtchew
U could win award for most foolish comment. How do u mean the president should bring change. Did u even think before commenting?

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2016
alexlee50:
APC trying to shift responsibility to the people instead of taking responsibility. Anyway it's not surprising, this has been their stock in trade
Are u normal at all?
Ur comment shows how dull u are. These are the change we Nigerians asked for, change from our negative mentality. Did they ask us to construct road or build power plant. Which shift in responsibility are u talking abt. U tink the campaign for change was for APC alone? It was for the whole Nigeria. Hope u understand now Dundee

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 07, 2016
malton:
grin

Change must begin with you because you are crass, uncouth and a nymphomaniac!

in fact, more than just change, you need Jesus in your life!

you are a mentally dehydrated imp.

ugly tw.at.
manage to go to church at least once in two months bfor you tell others they need Jesus. ashaw.o pikin.
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 07, 2016
MrTruth4real:

U could win award for most foolish comment. How do u mean the president should bring change. Did u even think before commenting?

fvck off. you're nothing but an attention seeking compound complex nonentity.
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by youngeagle(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2016
The kinda Thunder that will strike this people no be China made.....after spoiling what our dear GEJ left and promising heaven and earth they want to deceive us more.
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:

fvck off. you're nothing but an attention seeking compound complex nonentity.

Too bad this is nl, a faceless social media, telling me to fvck off has no effect. I am advising u to change now b4 hatred kills u.
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by alexlee50: 9:03pm On May 07, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Are u normal at all?
Ur comment shows how dull u are. These are the change we Nigerians as for, change from our negative mentality. Did they as us to construct road or build power plant. Which shift in responsibility are u talking abt. U tink the campaign for was for APC alone? It was for the whole Nigeria.
Next time before you start making comments on how dull someone is, check your spellings and your write up for mistakes.Your comment is filled with so much errors, I could barely comprehend what you were saying.By the way, where did you school? Have you even graduated? You are a disappointment to your alma mater.since you could not understand my comments, let me take pains to enlighten you a little since your bias nature has made you blind to the shortcomings of this administration.This is government that ascended power on the change slogan.They inherited 30b in foreign reserves, almost 3b in excess crude account(note these monies are in dollar's) and almost the 3 trillion in the TSA.They pointed out the faults of the last administration at every point in time and they gave us the impression that they had a plan to rule.They got into power and it took them 6 months to appoint ministers, ministers who have looted their states as governors.common fuel they cannot provide in fuel stations, light which used to be constant we barely see, cost of living has gone up.insecurity by fulani herdsmen is on the rise.Boko haram still holds parts of maiduguri hostage.People are groaning under this tough conditions, the government knows this, and they are telling the citizens that the change should start from us? What kind of government does that? What manner of change have we voted for? Tell me the plan of this government for agriculture, commerce and industry, education, health, electricity, unemployment? Next time think before you start insulting people
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 07, 2016
alexlee50:
Next time before you start making comments on how dull someone is, check your spellings and your write up for mistakes.Your comment is filled with so much errors, I could barely comprehend what you were saying.By the way, where did you school? Have you even graduated? You are a disappointment to your alma mater.since you could not understand my comments, let me take pains to enlighten you a little since your bias nature has made you blind to the shortcomings of this administration.This is government that ascended power on the change slogan.They inherited 30b in foreign reserves, almost 3b in excess crude account(note these monies are in dollar's) and almost the 3 trillion in the TSA.They pointed out the faults of the last administration at every point in time and they gave us the impression that they had a plan to rule.They got into power and it took them 6 months to appoint ministers, ministers who have looted their states as governors.common fuel they cannot provide in fuel stations, light which used to be constant we barely see, cost of living has gone up.insecurity by fulani herdsmen is on the rise.Boko haram still holds parts of maiduguri hostage.People are groaning under this tough conditions, the government knows this, and they are telling the citizens that the change should start from us? What kind of government does that? What manner of change have we voted for? Tell me the plan of this government for agriculture, commerce and industry, education, health, electricity, unemployment? Next time think before you start insulting people
U just prove how unintelligent u are from ur comment. If u were enlighten enough u would have know the plan of the govt. And for the fact that I abbreviate my words don't mean i can't spell. Lemme just give a little brief of what is going on.
First of all NDA ( Niger delta avengers militant) destroy focardo gas pipeline which supply almost all gas power station, that is the reason for the epileptic power supply, and shell engineers are currently fixing it.
If u are current u should know that the activities of boko haram is reduce this year as compare to last year.
If u are also current, am sure u should know that oil price dropped to an all time low this year which is greatly affecting our forex, which in turn has affected our economy negatively. That is the reason why the govt is looking at diversifying the economic through agriculture.
I could go on but I know u can't comprehend what am say so I will stop here.
And note gej ur hero only added 1000megawatt to our power generation in his six years of power, Nigeria never had constant light, his government also lack the political will to save, that is another reason we are in this mess.
Ur hero inherited 22billion dollars in excess crude account, 42 billion dollars in reserve, with an all time high oil price. But did he leave behind 3 billion ECA, and 30 billion in reverse, with a lot of dept. U ought to be ashamed of urself for typing that rubbish u did sef.
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by malton: 9:31pm On May 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:

you are a mentally dehydrated imp.

ugly tw.at.
manage to go to church at least once in two months bfor you tell others they need Jesus. ashaw.o pikin.

I almost replied you, then I checked your profile... it gave me an insight as to why you're as aggressive and have been such a bile duct!

My sympathies!
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by alexlee50: 9:52pm On May 07, 2016
MrTruth4real:

U just prove how unintelligent u are from ur comment. If u were enlighten enough u would have know the plan of the govt. And for the fact that I abbreviate my words don't mean i can't spell. Lemme just give a little brief of what is going on.
First of all NDA ( Niger delta avengers militant) destroy focardo gas pipeline which supply almost all gas power station, that is the reason for the epileptic power supply, and shell engineer are currently fixing it.
If u are current u should know that the activities of boko haram is reduce this year as compare to last year.
If u are also current, am sure u should know that oil price dropped to an all time low this year which is greatly affecting our forex, which in turn as affected our economy negatively. That is the reason why the govt is looking at diversifying the economic through agriculture.
I could go on but I know u can't comprehend what am say so I will stop here.
And note gej ur hero only add 1000megawatt to our power generation in his six years of power, Nigeria never had constant light, his government also lack the political will to save, that is another reason we are in this mess.
I will start by correcting your comments. You said 'if you were enlighten enough you would have know the plan of govt".The correct state should have been"if you were enlightened, you would have known the plan of government. Enlightened and known are the two words you should have used, this is because the event you are referring to is in the past.There are lots of other errrors, so I won't waste my time correcting you.You talked about diversifying the economy through agriculture, what is governments plan to actualise this objective? Is it by importing grass from Brazil? You talked about niger delta blowing up forcados pipeline, that is why we are experiencing epileptic power supply. That na excuse, whose duty is it to provide security for the pipelines? Whose duty is it to provide electricity? So when there is no electricity, who do you want me to blame?should the activities of boko haram be reduced or eliminated? I will leave you to be the judge of that.on the issue of forex, you think its the fall in oil price that has affected the naira? Why can't we produce those things we import.once again this government has no plan.we have entered a one chance bus.as for you, I pray you receive sense and realise you made a mistake instead of blindly defending a lost cause
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 07, 2016
alexlee50:
I will start by correcting your comments. You said 'if you were enlighten enough you would have know the plan of govt".The correct state should have been"if you were enlightened, you would have known the plan of government. Enlightened and known are the two words you should have used, this is because the event you are referring to is in the past.There are lots of other errrors, so I won't waste my time correcting you.You talked about diversifying the economy through agriculture, what is governments plan to actualise this objective? Is it by importing grass from Brazil? You talked about niger delta blowing up forcados pipeline, that is why we are experiencing epileptic power supply. That na excuse, whose duty is it to provide security for the pipelines? Whose duty is it to provide electricity? So when there is no electricity, who do you want me to blame?should the activities of boko haram be reduced or eliminated? I will leave you to be the judge of that.on the issue of forex, you think its the fall in oil price that has affected the naira? Why can't we produce those things we import.once again this government has no plan.we have entered a one chance bus.as for you, I pray you receive sense and realise you made a mistake instead of blindly defending a lost cause
Is this an English competition?
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by mars123(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Idiatz!!!

#mtchew
to be a better person is your own responsibility. Buhari is also your president btw except you are a congolese or somalian or from Central African Republic.
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by mars123(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Is this an English competition?
bros e be like say na lecture o.

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 07, 2016
mars123:
bros e be like say na lecture o.
I tire for the guy o
Re: FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by spartanobad(m): 6:19am On May 08, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Idiatz!!!

#mtchew
You are really TRUTHFUL

(1) (Reply)

The New Oshodi In 15 Months (photo) / Jonathan Vs Buhari: Who Would You Vote For In 2019? / EFCC Probe: Jonathan Flees Otuoke To An Unknown Destination - Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.