Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London (11981 Views)

Obasanjo Takes Anti-buhari Campaign Abroad / Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by Flets: 10:22pm On May 07, 2016
Can Buhari surprise Nigerians by not travelling?
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 07, 2016
Good move
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by centmichael101(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2016
L
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by uchwar1: 10:25pm On May 07, 2016
Predict the next country Ajala is traveling after London and win Gworo. Offer last till 12 midnight

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by EmekaBlue(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2016
d forum abi na summit on thursday but d junketter goin as early as tuesday to show it has bin scratching him to jet out since....This man ehn...D china we no hear anything again..Keep wasting d money looters returned..
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by kayDooo(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2016
Segadem:

[size=14pt]U no dhey shame? Your son I mean grand son ( Leicester City) take something that is rightly belongs to u, first of all it/he takes your trophy secondly it snatches top 4 from u & u still have boldness to say up man u[/size]
oga which 1 u be self.
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by 247Dior(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2016
kenonze:
I love PMB.
Anti corruption is the only thing we can export besides Crude oil.
chai.. sorry
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by Mykelpato(m): 10:46pm On May 07, 2016
He is using style now to do his travel, what's the meaning of taking anti Corruption war to London? is London corrupt? Next we go see is "buhari takes Anti terrorism war to Newyork" "Buhari takes Anti Herdsmen killing to Dubai "

make he just use style dey do his travel
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by Sunofgod(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2016
For dis pic the woman for right (in white) dey 'Bone' the woman for left (in blue) cos of the garri size she go scoop! grin grin

The one for red still dey bless dey 'Eba' whilst the one for yellow don land first blow! cheesy grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3689883_3633473foodjpeg7a2f4ad34f7f816f45e8199dad5f8eb7_jpegeb8e5b1df3f9b09c871c825802aaf8e3

Click like if you gree wit my analysis...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by comrChris(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2016
ds man really like oyibo land.
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by bimbod(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2016
Adesina said Buhari would head of the summit’s opening, deliver a keynote address titled, ‘Why we must TWACKLE KWORRUPSHUN twogether’
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by hugafella(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2016
Buhari is not fighting corruption. He is fighting his political opponents. He has no plans on ground to make Nigerian lies better. But he has plans on ground to spread death and bloodshed all across southern Nigerians. A shameless and evil President that supports the killing of innocent Nigerians. May his plane crash in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by afolabi76: 11:36pm On May 07, 2016
Baba buhari please make life difficult for looters both here and abroad. Please jail one prominent person before May 29 2016
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by letsbet(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2016
lilprinze:
did we elect a president or a tourist?

Both.
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by luckylucky: 12:13am On May 08, 2016
He will soon jet to Jupiter. Yeye man with hopeless party
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by mmsen: 12:47am On May 08, 2016
Just like the lousy herdsmen that are his kin, this fool can't sit still.

Why does this man seemingly hate Abuja so much?
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by omobaekiti: 1:08am On May 08, 2016
Pavarottii:
In buhari's mind he is fighting corruption, is only his zombies that will believe him. Figting opposition is not fighting corruption neither is trials, sentences and jail terms the best way to fight corruption( they were all used in the military Regime, did the corruption stop or guess worse?) The best ways to fight corruption is putting systems to stop the money to get to the looters and check their excesses and the last time I checked, buhari has put none on ground. They were all brought by PDP led govt. i.e EFCC, ICPC, IPPIS, BVN, TSA, E-payment for fertilizers, etc. This are d best ways to fight corruption.

This one is surely for Medical check-up, cos we know it's either UK or US most times. Why can't he send Ibrahim Magu to go 4 dis one? Must he go everywhere, everytime?
I was about to forgive you for saying PDP brought EFCC,ICPC,TSA et al...until you talked about Magu going to represent on this particular issue (I will come and deal with that) what is the use of creating those bodies and stopping them from biting (that's PDP for you) and last time I checked the PDP did not implement the TSA ( heavens know why)...and dude are you really saying Magu shoulda gone in the stead of PMB but its written somewhere in that article that we both read (I do hope you took the pain to read it) that he is still going to discuss with the British PM on terrorism, that's way beyond and above what Magu can discuss nah...VP maybe but Magu no no no...the business of governance is not like that oh.
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by totorimi: 2:09am On May 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hehehehehahahahohohoho. Mr Ajala on the move again o. My mother taught me that charity begins at home. How can you talk about what you don't have at home. BTW they should stop trying to justify his monthly trips abroad we already know he was going to travel. In any case he has been to London like 5 times since he came into power from my recordings. Some of the visits were for similar matter. If he is going for check up they should be bold to say so. The worst thing they can do to us is to begin now to lie about his movement. The VP can comfortably handle whatever it is with less spending. If this is the reason why he hurriedly signed the appropriation bill so that people wont talk it is a big fat lie. We will talk.
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by AhmadMind: 3:20am On May 08, 2016
[size=28pt]Anti-Corruption Campaign is not required in London (only personal medical check-ups are required)

The War Against Kwarruption is right here with us in Abuja....

Sit at home and deal with it One- on - One !
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by GloriousTees: 3:20am On May 08, 2016
So sorry for haters. Whether you like it or not, PMB will move Nigeria forward in due time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by tammie24: 4:53am On May 08, 2016
Pavarottii:
In buhari's mind he is fighting corruption, is only his zombies that will believe him. Figting opposition is not fighting corruption neither is trials, sentences and jail terms the best way to fight corruption( they were all used in the military Regime, did the corruption stop or guess worse?) The best ways to fight corruption is putting systems to stop the money to get to the looters and check their excesses and the last time I checked, buhari has put none on ground. They were all brought by PDP led govt. i.e EFCC, ICPC, IPPIS, BVN, TSA, E-payment for fertilizers, etc. This are d best ways to fight corruption.

This one is surely for Medical check-up, cos we know it's either UK or US most times. Why can't he send Ibrahim Magu to go 4 dis one? Must he go everywhere, everytime?
do really believe he has a clue what he's doing up there
He has no idea how to run a barbers shop much less country!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by ngmgeek(m): 5:27am On May 08, 2016
He can only find the best of that thing in Jamaica.

That's when all these 'Ajala Travel' will stop. cheesy
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by DedeNkem: 5:35am On May 08, 2016
This man doesn't have much in his hands. He keeps junketing the whole world thinking it would somehow solve huge problems at home.
Like a man whose house is on fire and he travels to another city for a meeting on how to prevent fire! Nigerian "leaders" are id*iots!

It reminds me of an old man in my village who always knows where something is happening. He attends every meeting, wedding, burials, name it, he'll attend and his life never improved in any way! Buhari attends every meeting in any part of the world, mostly ones that don't need his presence. And none of these costly trips has helped the country in anyway.

Buhari should have applied for a job in a Travel Firm not the presidency! He's very incompetent! We've steady declining economy and he's busy joy-riding all over the world! What a j*erk!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by Fantastic12(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2016
Is all president in d contries travelled like "BUHARY"
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by vigasimple(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

GBAM. Thank you.
Buhari doesn't know the true meaning of corruption and as such cannot fight what you don't know.

What Buhari has been able to identify was which song the people want to hear, which is corruption track and he kept singing it.

Meanwhile. Buhari is the corrupt master from saying that Abacha is not corrupt and retrieving 'illegally' removed Nigeria monies abroad to using every miniscule conference as a cover to get medical treatment abroad.

We have a serious challenges at home, he kept junketing all over the world even when it is clear he doesn't understand what the issues are.

If you doubt me , ask Buhari to give spontaneous Press questions and answers.

You can never hide under one finger.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by double0seven(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2016
People just be opening their mouth and saying a lot of nonsense as if was a fact and they are incontrovertibly right.

First of all, only a fo.ol will say the World Anti Corruption is not important event for an African president to attend. Not to talk of the President of nation whose country has been raped ferociously of it's resources by it's leaders. And the reaources and some of the culprits are presently in safe haven in western nations.

Corruption is number one cause of Nigeria's problem. A proactive president would want to use such a great opportunity to tell the western leaders that they are complicit in the raping of african resources by their leaders by providing for them a willing System used to siphon the money away. And he's going to ask them to allow all our monies to be returned because we need them for development.

Tribalism and hatred have blinded some people's souls.

And please, to those continually saying Buhari said Abacha is not corrupt, please back up your assertion with some proof. Show us some evidence or link of where he said it.

Because you repeat a lies so many times doesn't make it the truth.
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by Lordxeer(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

[Ag check-up[/b], cos we know it's either UK or US most times. Why can't he send Ibrahim Magu to go 4 dis one? Must he go everywhere, everytime?
he should send Magu to meet David Cameron. Bro do you really know anything about diplomatic relation? Funny Guy
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by Lordxeer(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2016
vigasimple:

GBAM. Thank you.
Buhari doesn't know the true meaning of corruption and as such cannot fight what you don't know.

What Buhari has been able to identify was which song the people want to hear, which is corruption track and he kept singing it.

Meanwhile. Buhari is the corrupt master from saying that Abacha is not corrupt and retrieving 'illegally' removed Nigeria monies abroad to using every miniscule conference as a cover to get medical treatment abroad.

We have a serious challenges at home, he kept junketing all over the world even when it is clear he doesn't understand what the issues are.

If you doubt me , ask Buhari to give spontaneous Press questions and answers.

You can never hide under one finger.
Bubu knows more about government
than you and ur pay masters ever will and you are in the minority that
Is not content, there are more of us who are comfortable with his leadership style and want him to continue leading the country forward.
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by meshachmmj: 1:55pm On May 08, 2016
Your hero at work. Welcom back

Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by Lordxeer(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2016
hugafella:
Buhari is not fighting corruption. He is fighting his political opponents. He has no plans on ground to make Nigerian lies better. But he has plans on ground to spread death and bloodshed all across southern Nigerians. A shameless and evil President that supports the killing of innocent Nigerians. May his plane crash in Jesus name. Amen.
I completely understand ur frustration. U are such a bad news.
Re: Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London by Pavarottii(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2016
Lordxeer:
he should send Magu to meet David Cameron. Bro do you really know anything about diplomatic relation? Funny Guy
David Cameron Don ever come naija? Abi his he a God? I don't get.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Bans Media Parading Of Suspects / Ahiazu/ezi 2023: Mbaise Online Lets Vote Hon. Emeka Chinedu PDP For Continuity. / 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.