Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

The All New 2017 Ford Raptor - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The All New 2017 Ford Raptor (1763 Views)

The All New 2019 Honda Pilot Is Finally Here (photos) / Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut / This New Ford F-150 Raptor Is A Fighter-jet On Ground (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The All New 2017 Ford Raptor by autoagentNG: 8:23pm On May 07, 2016
2017 FORD RAPTOR

ALUMINUM BODY. STEEL BACKBONE.
High-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy makes the all-new Raptor approximately 500 pounds lighter than before. Combine that with its unique high-strength, boxed steel frame and you get the best-performing, most capable Raptor yet. And given this is a Raptor we’re talking about, that’s saying a lot.

OFF-ROAD. RAGE.
The all-new Raptor is even more of a beast off-road. It features better running clearance than the first-generation Raptor. And that’s not all. To manage the power distribution between the front and rear wheels, we’ve added an all-new, four-wheel-drive, torque-on-demand transfer case. It combines the best attributes of clutch-driven, on-demand all-wheel drive with durable, mechanical-locking four-wheel drive. The 2017 also sports 3.0-inch FOX Racing Shox™* with custom internal bypass technology. This technology allows for variable damping rates based on wheel travel, which provides great off-road performance and a smooth ride on-road.
THE RAPTOR. NOW PART ROCKET.
The all-new twin-turbo, intercooled DOHC 24-valve high-output 3.5L EcoBoost® with direct fuel injection is projected to deliver even more power than the previous 6.2L V8. And a 10- speed automatic transmission with manual-shifting mode sends that incredible power to all four wheels.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THE ULTIMATE IN OFF-ROADING BUT THE DIRT.
Raptor's class-exclusive available beadlock-capable wheels gives you excellent on-and off-road performance. Using the beadlock conversion kit from the Ford Performance catalog, you can deflate them for maximum traction off-road, yet they hold tight to the rims – and stay tight – when you return to the road. The 2017 also features 17-inch BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO2 tires* designed specifically for Raptor.

BADDER JUST GOT BIGGER.
The all-new 2017 Raptor is now available in a SuperCrew® model. Bigger doors. More room. More fun. It has an available 360-degree camera and, of course, the SuperCrew features the aggressive Raptor distinctive look – the signature grille, the muscular haunches, the giant front skid plate and an improved rear departure angle that helps Raptor transition from flat land to steep hills.

NASTY OUTSIDE. NICE INSIDE.
The interior of the all-new Raptor features deeply bolstered sport seats up front with available contrasting stitching. Plus you can get available carbon-fiber accents throughout, a contoured steering wheel and large paddle shifters.

MAKING HISTORY IN THE DESERT, AS WELL AS ON THE ROAD.
The new racing Raptor is firmly based on the Built Ford Tough production version, so it features a high-strength, military-grade. aluminum alloy body, high-strength steel frame, all-new high-output 3.5L EcoBoost® engine, all-new 10-speed transmission, torque-on-demand transfer case and race-optimized, long-travel suspension. There’s no doubt it’s going to continue the proud Ford tradition of toughness, durability and overall kick-butt-ness.
To prove Raptor’s worthiness, we’re going to do battle with the most demanding terrain. In the harshest conditions. Oh, and there’s one last, very important thing we’re going to do: We’re going to make room on our shelf for more trophies.

BEST IN THE DESERT RAPTOR RACE SCHEDULE 2016

Courtesy: Autoagent NG
Source: ford[dot]com
Autoagent Nigeria: autoagent[dot]com[dot]ng

Re: The All New 2017 Ford Raptor by alatbaba1(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2016
Damm wicked machine

1 Like

Re: The All New 2017 Ford Raptor by xerotop(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2016
3.5L twin turbo ecoboost to this machine gun?
The roar and the music from the 6.2L will surely be missed.
Personally i am more interested in my exhaust tone than my audio system when driving.

2 Likes

Re: The All New 2017 Ford Raptor by autoagentNG: 4:03pm On May 08, 2016
Good afternoon @xerotop, Most of us are damn interested on the noise comming from the exhaust pipe
xerotop:
Personally i am more interested in my exhaust tone than my audio system when driving.

1 Like

Re: The All New 2017 Ford Raptor by Wellas14(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
I have a 2017 Ford Raptor Available
Re: The All New 2017 Ford Raptor by sultaan(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wellas14:
I have a 2017 Ford Raptor Available

I bet you do we are just waiting for the picture
Re: The All New 2017 Ford Raptor by wane01(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
xerotop:
Seems you got that feeling from driving an infiniti fx45

(1) (Reply)

2003 ACURA MDX Review / Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Car? Help Please / Suzuki Mini Bus - I Want To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.