Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria (50758 Views)

Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos / Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2016
Abuja part of central area

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by freshdude99(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2016
adconline:
A place where street lights are barely working.. Abj is a run down city comparable to cities like Cairo, Algiers, Rabat, Cape Town, Pretoria, Gaborone
Op never asked you for comparison?
Why don't u just appreciate the beautiful sites for once

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by santino09: 9:27am On May 08, 2016
All these structures are not in abuja. Haba when did abuja become coastal?

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 9:28am On May 08, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

bro that third picture is not Nigeria.
that's Sheraton gate

3 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Tellemall: 9:28am On May 08, 2016
evegran:

You've obviously never been to Abuja before.
It is Abuja!

Lol. Compared to the rest of Nigeria, Abuja is the only tolerable place.

I can't believe the doesn't believe that's Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Tellemall: 9:29am On May 08, 2016
santino09:

Lake.

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2016
safarigirl:
that's Sheraton gate
Am not talking about the gate buh the road.
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics Jabi Lake

3 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics Wuse 2

3 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics Maitama

3 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Zenithphil8368: 9:31am On May 08, 2016
I didn't see mpape aka mpap city in ur gallery

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics IBB Golf course

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Lucasbalo(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2016
Rossikki:

Most of those places are not technically in Abuja, but suburban settlements outside the city, most of which are still undergoing infrastructural development.
I like your patriotism but I hope they can keep it up. Central Lagos used to be like that but Nigeria is not good in infrastructural upgrades and maintenance.

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by alwelldinho(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2016
Op, you didn't show us pic of nyanya, gwagwa-karimo, karu, jikwoyi etc. are they not part of abuja? anyway, nice collections though you were selective.

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics Airport Road

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2016
Tellemall:

Eew. I'm trying to eat here!

Let's stick to the presentable places.
So u see, the number of people that live in these outskirts tripple Bleep those that stay within the town.
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by dasphinx1(m): 9:33am On May 08, 2016
santino09:

You obviously dont know that Abuja has got a Lake..... Jabi Lake. Thats the pics you saw. wink

6 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by dasphinx1(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2016
Krucifax:
Abuja pics Jabi Lake

Wow, thats where i learnt how to swim..... Oh my childhood days smiley Abuja my home kiss

3 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics Golf course Asokoro

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics International Conference Centre. Where world leaders meet whenever they visit Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics National Christian Centre

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2016
Abuja pics Golf course different angle

1 Like

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by ATERI(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

No bro! The real Abuja where the larger population lives. Most of these pics are either in Asokoro, Maitama, Garki and say Wuse.
Show us pics from Mpape, Dei Dei, Kubwa, Lugbe, Gwagwalada e. t. c

Where do you think most of the pictures of the West you see come from, from the run down parts of their cities? Every country has poor neighbourhoods but you never get to see those until you visit them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Krucifax(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2016
Abuja from inside reception area of proposed World class Centenary City being built by some of the architects that help plan Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by ATERI(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2016
timokoko:
liars.......dis is nt Abuja, it is UK.......Abuja can never b like dis.

Please tell me where in the UK

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Enesi47: 9:49am On May 08, 2016
Some people's will get hart attack here because this pictures, all those pictures were real Abuja, if you never been in Abj don't comment trash here, some even said third the third pics is not abuja, lol

5 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Enesi47: 9:50am On May 08, 2016
ATERI:

Please tell me where in the UK
you they mind ipod mofo
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2016
Photoshop
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On May 08, 2016
Tellemall:

Lol. Compared to the rest of Nigeria, Abuja is the only tolerable place.

I can't believe the doesn't believe that's Nigeria.

They don't *

Doubting is allowed though, till they come to Abuja themselves. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by KingRex1(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2016
timokoko:
liars.......dis is nt Abuja, it is UK.......Abuja can never b like dis.
Buhahariha.. I laff in gibberish.

Oga e b like say na bush u dey o. U neva see somthin. Abeg take a vac to abj

4 Likes

Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2016
Yeah.....But most abj claimers dey stay maraba nyanya not d main beautiful city like We embarassed
Re: Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria by ATERI(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2016
This thread shows why we all should be grateful to the Niger Deltans for everything good about Nigeria today.

It is called Abuja but it`s born and bred in the Niger Delta

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished / Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.