Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Female Corper Arrested With 9kg Of Indian Hemp In Sokoto - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Arrested With 9kg Of Indian Hemp In Sokoto (1935 Views)

Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corper Arrested With 9kg Of Indian Hemp In Sokoto by omusiliyu(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2016
The Sokoto State Command of the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) on Friday arrested a female Youth Corps member currently serving in Zamfara with 9 kilogrammes of Indian hemp.

The Commandant of the agency in the state, Alhaji
Mohammed Idris, disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Sokoto.

Idris said the suspect was serving in Gumi Local Government Area of Zamfara, and was arrested along Sokoto-Gusau road in Sokoto State.

He said that the suspect had confessed to being initiated into the business by a fellow Corps member.

He said the suspect had boarded a luxury bus from Onitsha in Anambra, to Sokoto, from where she would board another bus to Gumi in Zamfara, when she was arrested at a check point in Sokoto.

The commandant said that investigation had already commenced to fish out those who initiated her and their source of supplies, in order to prosecute them.

`` We will charge the suspect to court as soon as we are through with our investigation," he said.

The suspect told NAN at the NDLEA Command, Sokoto, that she regretted her action, and that she did not know how her parents my would feel about it.

``I am ashamed of myself; this is my first time of engaging in this illegal business.
``I strongly advise fellow corps members to avoid falling into the temptation of such crooked means of making money, "she said

http://pulse.ng/gist/ndlea-female-corper-arrested-with-9kg-of-indian-hemp-in-sokoto-id5005317.html

Re: Female Corper Arrested With 9kg Of Indian Hemp In Sokoto by Taeewo(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2016
Really
Re: Female Corper Arrested With 9kg Of Indian Hemp In Sokoto by effido666: 11:02pm On May 07, 2016
oooh so sori my dear for disgracing ur parents ....instead of u serving d nation u wil nw end up serving in jail ........u wil make u parents cry bitterly for ur greedy act.....money ! money ! money.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Arrested With 9kg Of Indian Hemp In Sokoto by searchng4love: 11:18pm On May 07, 2016
sharp gal...not a crime...soldiers wiff it too
Re: Female Corper Arrested With 9kg Of Indian Hemp In Sokoto by searchng4love: 11:19pm On May 07, 2016
effido666:
oooh so sori my dear for disgracing ur parents ....instead of u serving d nation u wil nw end up serving in jail ........u wil make u parents cry bitterly for ur greedy act.....money ! money ! money.!

Re: Female Corper Arrested With 9kg Of Indian Hemp In Sokoto by goldenceo1: 12:33am On May 08, 2016
Wen ur village pple follow u go camp...
Re: Female Corper Arrested With 9kg Of Indian Hemp In Sokoto by ninodaniel(m): 12:56am On May 08, 2016
another nollywood movie
Re: Female Corper Arrested With 9kg Of Indian Hemp In Sokoto by goldonome(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2016
Re: Female Corper Arrested With 9kg Of Indian Hemp In Sokoto by publicrelation: 1:30pm On May 08, 2016
Some call her boss lady, others call her Olori Otunba but one thing is certain she is trending as the most promising brand of 2016. Currently being compared to the likes of Olamide and the late Legend Da grin. Ms chief drops visuals to her street single Ika Meji (Peace sign) few days ago and it has already reached 16,000 views. Watch the video and give me your opinion if you think she does justice in repping the street babes in gidi or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlDpBfim-c

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Nysc Portal? Did It Just Crash? / Thread For NYSC 2018: Those Whose Names Are Yet To Be Uploaded / NYSC Allowance Has Been Increased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.