Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Budget Signing Achievement: A Whole New Low - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Signing Achievement: A Whole New Low (2033 Views)

Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) / BREAKING | Osinbajo Invites Saraki, Dogara For 2017 Budget Signing At Aso Rock / Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Signing Achievement: A Whole New Low by Trapping(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2016
SleekAboki:
I'm yet to see a proper comprehensive refutation of what the OP presented.All I see are failed emotional attempts to derail.One zombie was even courageous enough to call the OP a kid.Why not show how sophisticated adult you are by way of proper refutation using same structure?

This is when you know that 98% of sai Buhari chanters are pure idiotic zombies. I've gone through OP's article and it's very articulate and filled with clear cut points, but the zombies have not shown any critical counter points to his position. All I see from them is just paucity of critical points, insults and name calling. Too much for having zombies in a country.

@OP, well done for your article.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Signing Achievement: A Whole New Low by Sweetguy25: 3:23pm On May 08, 2016
The OP is a hundred percent right.

The budget is nothing but a fiscal plan. It shows what the government plans to do with the money it receives or earns(its revenues) for a year.

The government forecasts how much they will earn for the coming and lists projects and programmes they will the money they received on.

Like Mike Tyson once said "Everybody has plan until they get punched in the face"

Implementing the budget is key. So many factors may scuttle the implementation of a budget. The government may be wrong on forecasted revenues, that is, the amount of money they hoped to earn that year. If its smaller than what they hoped for, the budget may not be implemented maximally.

If there was a full resurgence of militancy in the Niger Delta region and our oil output was cut short by over fifty percent, the budget won't be implemented. That's a fact.

If inflation increases by 10 percent, the budget won't be implement properly. Etc

In a country llike Nigeria with so much uncertainty and risks, celebrating the signing of a budget is a waste of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Signing Achievement: A Whole New Low by SleekAboki: 7:12pm On May 08, 2016
koboko69:

We know u people na. Only see what u want to see. You and the OP belong to the same class.

There is a class of people whose brain processes at snailspeed.
Your time has expired. Don't let me catch you anywhere around this forum giving opinions on any political issues.

1 Like

Re: Budget Signing Achievement: A Whole New Low by denko(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2016
Children plenty hereooo
Samuelprogress:
come do u really know the importance of the budget to u and ur generation yet unborn?
I don't think u do.
Cuz if u do u will stop writing with a sentimental mind.
One question for u
"WHY ARE YOU SO SO PARTISAN?"
Re: Budget Signing Achievement: A Whole New Low by Amanwulu1(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2016
snailspeed:

Your kind of response is the reason I took a little time to explain what a budget is. I knew there will be some illiterates who will need such an explanation. It is a sign of desperation to celebrate a budget. It is just a document. A statement of intent. It is a yearly planning document. Are you going to celebrate every year then? Maybe Buhari should even fix a public holiday to celebrate the budget!

When you write out your shopping list, do you celebrate it? Or you celebrate when you have purchased your items? This is desperation and a whole new low.
u really educated koboko69 here. Hope he learnt sha else his back will b calling for some hard strokes of koboko. May b 69 strokes as his moniker suggests.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Never Break, People Should Forget Biafra / Federal Inland Revenue Service Job Scandal: Full List Of 349 New Staff / Bad Roads: Unizik Medical Student Writes Open Letter To Gov. Willie Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.