Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone (632 Views)

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery / Why I Cannot Buy An Infinix Hot 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by Mzzpeece(f): 11:24pm On May 07, 2016
Hey guys!....Am in dire need of an android phone and i seem to be confused on the particular type i want....I need advise on phones ranging from 20-25k with nice specs
Re: Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by kudoxs(m): 11:50pm On May 07, 2016
Ok, here goes
HOW TO BUY AN ANDROID PHONE 101

1.WAKE UP
2.PRAY TO GOD
3.BRUSH YOUR TEETH
4.DO YOUR CHORES
5.TAKE YOUR BATH
6.EAT
7 (a) COUNT YOUR MONEY TO MAKE SURE IT'S UP TO 20-25K
VISIT JUMIA, KONGA, JIJI, OLX OR ANY SITE THAT WORKS FOR YOU
PLACE YOUR ORDER AND WAIT FOR THE PHONE TO BE DELIVERED
7 (b) GO TO A MARKET AND BUY THE PHONE YOU LIKE.
8.GO HOME AND PRESS IT TILL THE BATTERY RUNS DOWN

SEE, THAT'S HOW TO BUY AN ANDROID PHONE.
Re: Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by Nastydroid(m): 12:46am On May 08, 2016
tecno W4

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by bobo65(m): 5:03am On May 08, 2016
Nastydroid:
tecno W4

Cool suggestion

If OP isn't into the imei changing things then this is her best option

Op rush n buy the w4 before the price increases

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by daphid25(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2016
Mzzpeece:
Hey guys!....Am in dire need of an android phone and i seem to be confused on the particular type i want....I need advise on phones ranging from 20-25k with nice specs
Have your heard about camon c5, do check it out.
Re: Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by JehanEddy07(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2016
Considering that price range, i suggest u get Infinix Hot 2.. My sis has been using hers fr the past 6months without any issues..
Re: Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by jheed: 12:28pm On May 10, 2016
Check out tecno L5
Re: Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by beatz5(f): 11:00pm On May 10, 2016
purchase your android phones, tablet ,phablet at cheap and affordable prices discount applies cash on delivery Nationwide delivery for more inquiries. call , text or Whatsapp 08169836958
Re: Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by bobo65(m): 2:20am On May 11, 2016
jheed:
Check out tecno L5

phone is too small n d camera aint very cool

JehanEddy07:
Considering that price range, i suggest u get Infinix Hot 2.. My sis has been using hers fr the past 6months without any issues..

wont advise a lady to get an android one device

w4 is ur best take
Re: Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by saxby(f): 1:32pm On May 11, 2016
Op are you new online?? If u browse about it, most of what you'll get is W4
Re: Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by osenbarak: 5:56pm On May 11, 2016
Mzzpeece:
go for tecno W4
Re: Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by annacheem: 5:57pm On May 11, 2016
Mzzpeece:
L5 is nice check it out
Re: Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by Xhaka(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2016
JehanEddy07:
Just 6months? too early to judge.
Re: Need Help On How To Buy An Android Phone by Stormyweather(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2016
buy mi tribe a 500 on Kong its cheap and it features 2gb/16. its only con is the battery which can be managed

(1) (Reply)

The Wifi On My Phone No Longer Switches On / Is Nigerian Telecoms New Data Bundle True Or Scam / Infinix Hotnote For Sale Or Swap With Bb Q5 Or Q10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.