Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John (21415 Views)

Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Killers Of Rev Fr John Adeyi Beg Family For Forgiveness / Dead Body Of Father John Adeyi Found In Benue Community (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by swiffy(f): 4:35pm On May 08, 2016
Merciful Lord may u put confusion in their mist may dey never av peace of mind. Until he is released Ijn
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by ayanfe16: 4:46pm On May 08, 2016
the Lord that delivered Peter from prison will send his angels to set you free in the name of Jesus. amen
Amen o
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by matrix199(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2016
ayanfe16:
the Lord that delivered Peter from prison will send his angels to set you free in the name of Jesus. amen
Amen o

It wasn't said that Peter was sentenced to life imprisonment, was it?!. If he wasn't sentenced to life, then he was bound to be released at a point in time.

People have prayed for up to a year for the release of the chibok girls, u knw the rest of the story.

They'll surely release the man no doubt. What I want to know is, if God will cause them to release him unconditionally, or if a ransom would be paid.
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2016
matrix199:

Oh, they paid a ransom for the release of the man of God? Wow, what a miracle.

At least, God provided the ransom paid for his release. He really works in mysterious way after all.

Nay from what my source from the diocese told me, even after paying the ransome he has not been released.
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by matrix199(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

Nay from what my source from the diocese told me, even after paying the ransome he has not been released.

Actually, I was being sarcastic.

If the nappers have collected the ransom and yet to release him, then I'm afraid they may have likely whacked him, to leave no traces.

So much for Psalm 105 vs 15!
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2016
matrix199:

Actually, I was being sarcastic.

If the nappers have collected the ransom and yet to release him, then I'm afraid they may have likely whacked him, to leave no traces.

So much for Psalm 105 vs 15!
My fear too
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by vchykp(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2016
[size=15pt][color=#00081]END TIME..!![/size][/color]
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by Raphafire101: 6:29pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=matrix199 post=45423659]It's time we started asking some questions..

The book of psalm, 105 vs 15 says... Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm...

Does it mean the vicar isn't a real anointed man of God or what?[/quote
Must u force people to be like u
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 08, 2016
You know how the Cow herders roll.
Poor priest undecided

BAILMONEY:
LET US STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES PLEASE angry IF THIS REV FATHER WAS KIDNAPPED BY BOKO HEARDSMEN THEN WE SHOULD ALL PRAY TO GOD TO ACCEPT HIS SOUL.
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by alextayo(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2016
May the almighty God send is guardian angel to bring you back through Christ our lord Amen
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by patwilly(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2016
Owiii:
Campaign For The Release Of Very Rev. Father Adeyi John.

The Reverend father whose picture is attached, is the Vicar General of Otukpo Diocese in Benue State. He was kidnapped by unknown gun men 13 days ago and the security agencies in Benue State are handling the issue with no sense if commitment since he is not a politician. please let thus information get to higher authorities to necessitate his release. MOD help me move it to front page.
Oyine Abole. Where u dey now. Unfortunate incident this.
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by gotowork: 8:13pm On May 08, 2016
I pray that God Almighty whom he serves in His vineyard will bring him out unhurt from the hands of his abductors, Amen. It is well.
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by SenatorJChris: 8:23pm On May 08, 2016
May he be rescued in whole, in Jesus name
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by Nuella222(f): 8:34pm On May 08, 2016
matrix199:

Life is governed by principles, not by some fairy tales.

Accidents, coincidence, mistakes, mishaps, and a lot more are principles that govern life.

A christian that gives, shall surely receive. A muslim that gives, shall surely receive. A pagan that gives, shall surely receive as well.

Principle rules.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by matrix199(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2016
Nuella222:
shocked shocked shocked

Don't be shocked swtie.

Meanwhile, did you hear they paid the nappers the ransom, and they are yet to release the priest.

Oh well, God is in control, like you believe.
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by Nuella222(f): 6:52am On May 09, 2016
Nuella222:
I was really shocked cos all this while I never knew u ar still in the dark shocked. My people said that whenever a simpleton learnt how to use chewing stick, he breaks every shrub found around his father's house. U went to some tiny tany skul and study a tiny tany course and came to this forum and expose your folly. Oh boy wisen up.
matrix199:

Don't be shocked swtie.

Meanwhile, did you hear they paid the nappers the ransom, and they are yet to release the priest.

Oh well, God is in control, like you believe.
I was really shocked cos all this while I never knew u ar still in the dark shocked. My people said that whenever a simpleton learnt how to use chewing stick he breaks every shrub found around his father's house. U went to some tiny tany skul and study a tiny tany course and came to this forum and expose your folly. Oh boy wisen up.
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by matrix199(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2016
Nuella222:
I was really shocked cos all this while I never knew u ar still in the dark shocked. My people said that whenever a simpleton learnt how to use chewing stick he breaks every shrub found around his father's house. U went to some tiny tany skul and study a tiny tany course and came to this forum and expose your folly. Oh boy wisen up.

Smiling....

I can't remember university of Lagos being a tiny 'skul'. I can't remember MBBS being a tiny course. I'll let this pass just because you're a female.

Coming from your people, I don't expect much from them, considering the fact their reasoning is wrapped in their native wrapper.
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by fibe: 2:57pm On May 09, 2016
lepasharon:

Why worship a god you don't understand?
. do you have brains? if Yes how did it get there, enclosed in a skul
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by lepasharon(f): 8:45pm On May 09, 2016
fibe:
do you have brains? if Yes how did it get there, enclosed in a skul

How does that answer my question?
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by fibe: 12:31pm On May 10, 2016
lepasharon:

How does that answer my question?
it means you cannot have explanation for all things especially things divinely sponsored
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by matrix199(m): 4:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Any news of the release of the rev father?
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by matrix199(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
News has it that the rev father has been found dead.

Too bad!
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by matrix199(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
fibe:

Have u heard the news?
Re: Kidnapped Rev. Father Adeyi John by matrix199(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
hopsydboi:
He is a man of God! God will save him..

?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms / Nigerians Indicted As US Charges 80 For Fraud, Money Laundering / Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.