Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,254 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers (48618 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community / Boko Haram Kills 4 Vigilantes While Others Surrender To Military(photos / Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by alt3r3g0: 12:19pm On May 08, 2016
Fyno:

What has the Niger delta benefitted from this oil? A visit to the oil producing communities will make you understand the plight of this people caused by people like pmb.during my NYSC days I was posted to Burutu local govt in delta state,this people use sachet water to bath,cook and many other households because the rivers are covered with oil and up till now govt has done nothing.so its better you stop crying cos those guys are ready die and they know the creek very well more than the Nigerian military and are well funded,well connected and coordinated and the more the military engages in fight with them the more they are having back the repentant militants because its fun to be home once more.
Using force will not benefit both parties ask OBJ.Dialog would've been a better strategy since the war has started already,though a preventable war but the govt wants drag the country back to 1999 when we should be moving forward, if care is not taken pmb will spend his 4 yrs only fighting preventable wars,Nigerians want peace but PMB does not,all he wants is to deal with the SS and SE from 5%-95% to appointments issues,there is a very heavy military presence in Both regions of the country while these are the most accommodative and peaceful people in Nigeria,why using the military to suppress them?PMB is the worst thing that has happened to this country and with his attitude he will end up destroying the country.

It amazes me when i see graduates display such gross ignorance. What developement took place in that same area when Gej was president for six years?

We are so quick to blame everyone but ourselves. Did he develop this said area or share money among the militants? These militants with all the money they got, did they develop the same area? Are you not aware that Asari built a school in Benin Republic? Did you hear of the 18billion land that Tompolo claimed he got for 300 million. Yet...all you can say is people like PMB.

Did you also see how Donald Duke transformed Calabar during his Tenure? Or how well Marwa performed when be was military administrator of Lagos state? What is the work of the governor if i may ask you.

Unlike you that just served there. I am from Delta state and i am in no way in support of this voilence. Our leaders need to be held accountable for the development of the state.

** Just to add..The pollution you saw may also be an aftermath of the bombing of pipelines by the same militants.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by bender79: 12:26pm On May 08, 2016
TPAND:

Hahahahaha you should laugh at yourself. Boko Haram see soldiers they run. Refer to google for disarmament of Niger Delta Miltants. It will convince you
Avengers or whatever will have to strap bombs Ă round them and blow to convince me
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by ola9ja(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2016
If the Amnesty programme is still running and this Niger Delta Avengers are destroying pipelines, let the FG treat them as terrorists, Afterall the other militants, the likes of Asari, Tompolo, Ateke and the others too numerous to be mention collected their amnesty settlements and even got contracts from GEJ's Government and did not offer any help to any body in NigerDelta, Youths or commoners rather they were busy investing outside Nigeria.
1. How many NigerDeltans Youths are working in Asari's University in Benin Republic?

2. How has this Militants impacted their various communities after FG settled them

There is a lot to write about but I will stop here
My brothers and Sisters WISE UP

Hustle for your self and your family, stop supporting this Militants,

Fulani Herdsmen: another Idiot group that the Governments needs to crush down, but if the Government fails to function in there capacities, I will suggest what Abia state is doing now, for every region suffering from herdsmen : mobilize vigilante Groups in form of bakassi to counter their attacks

Forgive my typographical errors if any exist.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by sexybrooke: 12:32pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:

You must be living in Mars for you not to know then.

Listen, no amount of emotional blackmail will suffice with this government. I am even angry he has not visited "odi treatment" on some of these communities aiding and abetting the terrorists.

Forget whatever you all think, the oil and every gaddem resource found anywhere in Nigeria is our collective wealth. QED!
but when it comes to lagos its no longer our collective wealth but yoruba glory
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by shaqhead: 12:33pm On May 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Don't mind the guy saying APC friendly militants!!Obsanjo tried forceand failed,Yaradua tried force and failed before he finally initiated the amnesty program.The NDA have tabled reasonable demands,the government should look into it
For how long will we keep going round this circle of impunity? After we have pampered this ones, then another and another....

Until we realise that we cant just wake up and take laws into our hands without the corresponding consequence the better for this nation.

Maybe we shd have pampered BokoHaram because they had "legitimate" demands in the beginning?

Blowing up pipelines doesnt bring them any inch closer to to whatever "demands" they have. It only worsens the environmental and economic conditions of the SS.

Lets learn frm the conditions in the North East!

For those comparing PMB and OBJ, hmm...if only u knew better!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by fallout87: 12:34pm On May 08, 2016
See how the same people who defend and demand posters to be banned if they insult Fulani..... Are the same ones crying out in joy ND militants and innocents will be killed.

The hypocrisy is just amazing. These same people whine about corruption in PDP while ignoring the mountain of corruption in APC.

Horrible "human beings".

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by shaqhead: 12:39pm On May 08, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Buhari always playing into trap with that his coconut head, exactly what the militants want, or do you think they forgot that Nigeria has a military?
This feeble line of thought again? Please not again!
This is the same line of thought that has got Kanu where he is!
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by dunkem21(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2016
Ebukaobi:

I'm surprised you don't know that Rose2014 is not a woman. That person is also known as Dunkem21

He is a man in his late 40s and hates Nigeria with a passion

He is an IPOB elder

Oh Rose2014, you're back? ..giving them sleepless nights ..

Anybody that says I am Rose2014 will die this year ..

If I am Rose2014, then I will die this year ..

Welcome back, Wild rose kiss I can now retire and deactivate in peace cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by tdayof(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2016
RandomVic:

Dude guerilla warfare is a different ball game entirely. The Columbian government has been engaging the FARC rebels In guerilla warfare for the past 50 years now (longest serving war in fact) it has taken The US over a decade to cleanse Iraq and Afghanistan off Al Qaeda and Taliban elements and still counting, This group are as strong as ever today, they engaged in guerrilla warfare. Russian army fought a bitter guerrilla war with the chenchya rebel group, President Putin saw that the war was costing the Russian economy billions of dollars to fund and to make matters worst doesn't look like it was ever going to end, Pres. Putin did the smart thing he drew the chenchya closer to a dialogue and made friends with them, smart move, today the two are allies. Guerilla war is the most difficult to execute for any military it isn't conventional, it is very unconventional and uncomfortable for an average soldier. My dad served in Sierra Leone for the NA as a peace keeper he tell of this: in Sierra Leone 10yo outsmart trained soldiers because the war was guerrilla in nature etc etc. So do not underestimate the militants, should they go guerilla be ready for a long long tiring arm confrontation in Nigeria that could lead to something deadlier, whichever way you look at it, any showdown with the militants would ultimately cost Nigeria billions of dollars to fund in addition Oil exploration and production will reduced quite drastically.

The Nigerian army isnt the same it was years back and moreover if the military is ready to deal with the terrorists it would be an offensive mission with the combination of electronic warfare against the militants.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by najib632(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2016
richidinho:
He never ordered for the arrest of any fulani man with AK47
Then you are not in Nigeria
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by brajy(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2016
what u waiting for,eradicate this terrorists already from the surface of d earth.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by comradeson: 12:59pm On May 08, 2016
wastedsperm:
It is better for innocent niger deltans to relocate elsewhere cos Buratai and his boys no get time for joke. The whole SS will be nuked and leveled if care is not taken. We warned you people that Buhari is not the weakling called GEJ. No amnesty for criminals this time. Do anyhow see anyhow. Your yeye oil is now loosing value worldwide and yet you fools think the way out is to blow up pipes and pollute your region further undecided Lagos has oil, oil is been explored in the chad basin up north. No big deal about oyel anymore. I pity the innocent ones among u wey go share stray bullets. Rip in Advance to the stubborn Niger deltans

You are truly a wasted sperm.I no get wetin I go tell you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by adeniyibolanle(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2016
Billygee2u:

listen and bet me,those hailing Buhari now,will be the worst hit when the fire is on.
the Nigerian economy is heading to zero level with the way Buhari is displaying his ethnic and tribal bigotry
SO WHO GO LOSS?? Buhari abi common Nigerians. As the country bi, government wey still collect upon the economy situation. Government is bad I agree but let deal with them in the right way and not do something that will bounce back on us. Common sense
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Ebukaobi: 1:04pm On May 08, 2016
dunkem21:

Oh Rose2014, you're back? ..giving them sleepless nights ..

Anybody that says I am Rose2014 will die this year ..

If I am Rose2014, then I will die this year ..

Welcome back, Wild rose kiss

Obike I transfer that curse to your gap tooth wife and your children

IPOB fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Toroze(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2016
wastedsperm:
It is better for innocent niger deltans to relocate elsewhere cos Buratai and his boys no get time for joke. The whole SS will be nuked and leveled if care is not taken. We warned you people that Buhari is not the weakling called GEJ. No amnesty for criminals this time. Do anyhow see anyhow. Your yeye oil is now loosing value worldwide and yet you fools think the way out is to blow up pipes and pollute your region further undecided Lagos has oil, oil is been explored in the chad basin up north. No big deal about oyel anymore. I pity the innocent ones among u wey go share stray bullets. Rip in Advance to the stubborn Niger deltans
honestly I don't have any issue with all you said yes oil is in Lagos and chad basin up north but please was there any need to put "yeye oil" in the mix the same oil that was exploited with reckless abandon and filled the pockets of our nations elite men while the people who have the oil wallow in little yes you're correct but just because it has lost a little value...don't be so biased as to call it "yeye oil"

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 08, 2016
Fyno:

What has the Niger delta benefitted from this oil? A visit to the oil producing communities will make you understand the plight of this people caused by people like pmb.during my NYSC days I was posted to Burutu local govt in delta state,this people use sachet water to bath,cook and many other households because the rivers are covered with oil and up till now govt has done nothing.so its better you stop crying cos those guys are ready die and they know the creek very well more than the Nigerian military and are well funded,well connected and coordinated and the more the military engages in fight with them the more they are having back the repentant militants because its fun to be home once more.
Using force will not benefit both parties ask OBJ.Dialog would've been a better strategy since the war has started already,though a preventable war but the govt wants drag the country back to 1999 when we should be moving forward, if care is not taken pmb will spend his 4 yrs only fighting preventable wars,Nigerians want peace but PMB does not,all he wants is to deal with the SS and SE from 5%-95% to appointments issues,there is a very heavy military presence in Both regions of the country while these are the most accommodative and peaceful people in Nigeria,why using the military to suppress them?PMB is the worst thing that has happened to this country and with his attitude he will end up destroying the country.
. . . . and where were these avengers within the 6 years Oga Jona was there? They forgot about what they are bombing for now? Bunch of trouble makers.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2016
Abagworo:

10 cluster bombs will wipe out gbaramatu. America using ground troops will be kindness.

You are such a big fool of Obama is not ready to fight any war. If you think the boko haram insurgency ande the militants are thesame den u need ur head to be examined.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by luckylucky: 1:19pm On May 08, 2016
Having painstakingly read the remarks of every wise thinkers on this article. I think my Niger Deltans brothers should pls sized arms and mute all agitating voices, because the future belongs to the region where peace dwellings. Bombing oil pipelines and hostages oil workers will definitely prone your zone to No go area for local and foreign investors this will invariably skyrocketed mass unemployment among youths and demons your lands.
Let peace reigns in your region, invest in your people professionally and leased with Federal government amicably on areas that can foster economical and infrastructures development in Niger deltas. Take this last opportunities to clean up all oil pollution areas and encroachment but the era of Oyel is almost over globally.
May almighty God guides us till jesus tarried amen.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by ihearYou(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

See empty noise!! Lagos oil indeed.What is the volume of oil found in lagos? Is it even enough to take care of osun state? These people have tabled reasonable demands,Buhari had better negotiate with them before they launch more devastating attacks.He should ask Obasanjo what he saw on their hands

And what are "those reasonable demands" that will warrant doing what they doing? D way some of u talk at times calls to question d kind of up bringing u had.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by RandomVic(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2016
RickyTan:

Vladimir Putin DID NOT "dialogue" with Chechen militants. He decimated them with Long Range weaponry. You are day dreaming here. These guys destroying their own swamp how does that really affect say Niger State?

Others look for ways and energy to develop land and you encouraging and advocating destruction and war? Look at Syria. The ND will be worse off after all said and done - death and pollution and cannot attract investments

Forgot so quickly that oil is gotten from there? War in the Niger Delta will definitely affect Niger state and every other states in Nigeria.

Not everything is by gra gra and by force, should the military go there with full might, trust me the disintegration process of Nigeria will hasten. I'm not even from the Niger Delta but I know when to shove sentiment aside and be logical.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by guyXander(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2016
georjay:

http://punchng.com/buhari-orders-military-crush-new-niger-delta-militant-group/
Niger Delta Avengers— Coolest name ever.

All they did was bomb pipeline.
Fulani herdsmen kill humans.
If you ask me, they are saints!
Bomb till Fulani pack and go

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by shammah1(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2016
Your moniker says all about you
wastedsperm:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by gozmok1(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2016
the zoo must fail
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by omonnakoda: 1:31pm On May 08, 2016
Fyno:

Let us use a medical metaphor. We agree that the patient is sick but disagree on treatment. The issue is what is the right treatment? Where will this path lead. What is the cause of the problem.
There is a lot of blame to go to local leaders/governors as well as those appointed to NDDC . We saw Ibori,Akpabio,Odili and Amaechi to name a few. Do they serve their people well and use the resources they get honestly?
What did GEJ do to clean up Ogoniland? Hecompletely ignored Ogonis focussing on Ijaws and not even Ijawland but warlords. What did GEJ do to stop gas flaring? What did he do on East West Road. In short what did he do?
Why did they not agitate when he was in power. This sends the wrong message to Nigerians that their agitation is not about development but enrichment of militants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Rapmoney(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

See empty noise!! Lagos oil indeed.What is the volume of oil found in lagos? Is it even enough to take care of osun state? These people have tabled reasonable demands,Buhari had better negotiate with them before they launch more devastating attacks.He should ask Obasanjo what he saw on their hands
I don't even know why u are wasting ur time on that mumu called wastedsperm!!! Can't u see he's already wasted?
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Rapmoney(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2016
madridguy:
Gen. Buratai, food don ready for you and your boys oooooo. When you started with Boko Haram, they called you snake charm general, it is time you respond to Niger Delta calling, wipe away every prodigal sons of the region.

In Buhari voice : No terrorist group/militant group will hold us on ransom.

God Bless Federal Republic Du Nigeria.
Keep deceiving yourself! I pity you!!!
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by okejos(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2016
NO LIFE WERE LOST AND BUHARI IS THIS ANGERED, MEANING HE LOVE HOW OIL MORE THAN LIFE. ALSO THIS PROVES THAT NO MATER HOW ANGRY NIGER DELTANS ARE WE DON'T TAKE LIFE. WE HOLD LIFE WITH HIGH ESTEME. GODBLES9JA
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by DifferentBoy1(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2016
RickyTan:

Please give us evidence?
Chest beating is not evidence

G-man... Watch it unfold yourself.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Rapmoney(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . and where were this avengers within the 6 years Oga Jona was there? They forgot about what they are bombing for now? Bunch of trouble makers.
Shut ur mouth there!!! What do u know?
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by okejos(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2016
WHAT WE DO IN NIGER DELTA IS, WE DISTROY WHAT WE HAVE TO GET WHAT WE WANT, BESIDE THE OIL NO LONGER HAVE VALUE WHY CRYING OVER IT.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by wanimo: 1:56pm On May 08, 2016
senior123:

Do not even bother urself. Like in the 60s if IPOB decides to constitute a nuisance, they will be crushed. If u like import all d weapons. If we have to level the entire SE we will. Nobody will even complain. U gys r causing too many problems. All u will do is wail and shout genocide, cry to EU, cry to USA, ICC, UN but noone will help u.
Try it and see. U think this is GEJs administration. I suggest u back to ur history books and read on Buhari. U guys are really lucky Buhari is a democratic convert. I think he is just what we need now in this couintry. All NDA,IPOB,SHIITE,BOKO HARAM, BOKO HERDSMEN, PR-BIAFRAN must be crushed immediately, if they cannot be fished out, the communities must be leveled to ground zero. Immediately. No questions asked.
wake up bro. This is 2016 and not 1967. If IPOB arms its members, that will mark the beginning of the end of Nigeria. Then we had no international support, today IPOB has been amassing such international support should it get to the level of violence. Its is shear foolishness that you believe Biafrans will repeat the mistakes of 1967.

The south south people who were used to sabotage the war effort of Biafra then are the ones even starting the fight against Nigeria. The international interest you think Nigeria had can vannish in one second if you don't know. Biafrans are too exceptional to play to the dictates of Buhari. Just watch as the drama unfolds.

Freedom is at hand
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Unemadu: 2:01pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:

You must be living in Mars for you not to know then.

Listen, no amount of emotional blackmail will suffice with this government. I am even angry he has not visited "odi treatment" on some of these communities aiding and abetting the terrorists.

Forget whatever you all think, the oil and every gaddem resource found anywhere in Nigeria is our collective wealth. QED!

Interesting! So Nigeria places more value on oil than human lives. WOW

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter / Buhari Delivers His Polling Unit At Daura, Katsina For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.