Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers (48570 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community / Boko Haram Kills 4 Vigilantes While Others Surrender To Military(photos / Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by alheriTOJ(f): 9:13am On May 08, 2016
modelmike7:
Every time a Crude Flow Station is
Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The
Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted
and Our Communities are subjected to more
hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will
lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the
Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos
State has Joined the League of Oil Producing
States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose
Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the
years will begin production within the next months
to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta
would have destroyed our Lands so much that
future generation will curse us their Fathers and
Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity
Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up
of pipelines. Everyone of us thinks that a Blown
Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government
of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano
and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes
Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce
shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4
times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE;
Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the
next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use
our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are
punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu. I
have been reliably informed, that the More
Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this
President to get the Nigerian Economy off
oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes;
The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The
More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our
Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy,
Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you
can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President
who is capable of making the hard decisions and
willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow
Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our
land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future
by your own hands. WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER
DELTA!!! OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

I tried to tell someone this same thing about the ripple effect blowing up pipelines have, especially regarding pollution, he termed me Mrs Preacher and added some insults to it. they don't seem to see/get the bigger picture, it's those living in and around those areas that will several gravely from the effects several years to come, fishes in the rivers and ocean are being affected biologically, the effects on this pollution is yet to manifest, I just hope by then we are ready to handle it. I hope those in support of NDA relocate to these parts so they can have 1st hand experience of what they are supporting

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by amagunnerfan: 9:14am On May 08, 2016
ckmayoca:
They shld apply professionalism by not harming those who r not militants atleast. Good investigation and attack is needed not short cut work by killing innocents.
Not possible. Didn't those non militants know the idiots blowing up the pipelines? Have they bothered exposing them?

Don't the idiotic militants have parents and families? Did they ever bother thinking about the implication of what their misguided children are doing? Did they stop them? He who no train hin piikin should be ready for the disgrace the pikin go bring.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by seguntijan(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2016
The Niger Delta militants should clap for
themselves . Well-done guys! You say u r fighting for an injustice against your people for polluting your lands and water as result of pipeline linkages and you r blowing up major oil pipelines to litter the entire lands and water. You say u r fighting against poverty in ND and you r reducing to nothing your supposed state allocation from the 13% oil derivations, to the extent that a small state like Bayelsa with only 8 local govt can no longer pay its workers for the past 8 months now. You say u are fighting against massive unemployment of ND youths and you r chasing out investors out already in your lands by blowing up their infrastructures, and announcing to them the hostility of siting any sort of oil company in your environs. Crude oil is Located in ND, but Dangote is building the world's biggest Mega refinery of 650,000brrl/day capacity in Lagos. I just read again another Igbo man from SE building another 150,000brrl/day refining capacity in Lagos, and i asked myself, 'Why Lagos again? Why not in any of the ND oil rich states?' The answer is very simple. Becoz these guys are intelligent investors, they would even prefer to import crude from abroad at international price into their refineries than site their refineries in ND where criminals called Militants will incessantly blew up their oil pipelines to disrupt their production. The cost of importing crude oil even from abroad can never equate the cost of constant ly repairing their broken oil pipelines. Please can someone tell me who are now the real enemies destroying ND?
The govt, the Investors or the militants?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by kynbasil01: 9:17am On May 08, 2016
Adminisher:
This is very exciting. We want to see militant camps being blown up and militants being wasted like BoKo Haram or Fulani herdsmen. However it is not just a job for the military. DSS should do their work.
Niger Delta militancy is a simple problem.

1. All communities close to all installations should be penetrated by cells of informants.

2. The DSS should insinuate their men into the community relations and security department of all oil companies.

3. There should be a database of all companies involved in pipeline repairs and their employees.

4. There are currently APC friendly militants who want development for the Niger Delta. The FG should empower them with spy networks to ferret out information about militant camps.

5. Some unemployed youths in the area can also be used for special surveillance.

6. Immediate deployment of dense networks of UAVs for night surveillance of suspected militant camps.

7. Since Chevron an American entity was hit, the militants have now done irreparable damage to their own cause. Intelligence should flow easily to the Nigerian military about locations and coordinates of camps.

8. GSM tracking and computerised algorithms bought by GEJ to be used for security tracking of Boko Haram terrorists should be deployed into the Niger Delta. These are astonishingly very effective

9. Finally Precision Guided Weapons should be used in engaging militant camps. No need to go on gun boats and have a fair fight with terrorists.
wake up... u are in Nigeria not America
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by UmuEri(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2016
We shall see who would be crushed at the end of the day.

NDA or Nijiriya economy?

We shall see

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by iamcourage(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2016
wastedsperm:
It is better for innocent niger deltans to relocate elsewhere cos Buratai and his boys no get time for joke. The whole SS will be nuked and leveled if care is not taken. We warned you people that Buhari is not the weakling called GEJ. No amnesty for criminals this time. Do anyhow see anyhow. Your yeye oil is now loosing value worldwide and yet you fools think the way out is to blow up pipes and pollute your region further undecided Lagos has oil, oil is been explored in the chad basin up north. No big deal about oyel anymore. I pity the innocent ones among u wey go share stray bullets. Rip in Advance to the stubborn Niger deltans
tarrr...thats what you zombies have been say saying since he came into power..tompolo he has not captured. .chibok girls he has not rescued. .fulani herdsmen he has not stopped*well those ones are his people* Saraki he has nt sent to jail..olisa metu same thing..FFK will still be the same outcome.talking of boko haram nigga has not done anything except the fact that he has been making noise all over the media. .what is that your name self..?come here 2019 and buhari will not have completed any of this things..no be to come nairaland they make noise for the fish head

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by mukhcech(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2016
wolfslair:

We should be on our way soon

you are yoruba and you not battle ready
time and place waster

long live

I am not yoruba. I am right behind you. Buh you know say thunder go fire you if you no dey ND. we are coming.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by FanYogo1(f): 9:21am On May 08, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Let me know if you want some more.

Post some more.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by kettykin: 9:22am On May 08, 2016
I am seriously not in support of economic sabotage but I am praying hard that wisdom prevails and the president of Nigeria and the militants seeks peace because knowing nigerian military very well there is no way they can win this war except they go about killing defenceless citizens, shooting the unarmed or using starvation to force the militants to surrender.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by IfesiAndy(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2016
LET THEM DESTROY THE WHOLE PIPELINE IN NIGER DELTA, WHO CARES! Seriously the way some people act and think without reasoning you will ask whether they picked their brain from a pit of senselessness. The more you blow up pipeline the more Buhari is resolute in diversifying the Economy. KEEP avenging your stupidity why Dangote have already cornered all the Tomatoes coming in to the South to his Kano Tomato Paste Factory and an Igbo man from Amichi in Anambra have built his own Tomato paste Factory in Lagos and now building another one in Anambra. So keep destroying your land in the name of Avenging your idiosyncrasy. Na only una get oil, that we no go hear from una. I saw this shared by my very good friend and brother Abdul K Aminu and written by my friend Akpomejevwe Nyemachi Tedheke a concerned Niger Deltan, I decided to share it to all those who are hailing the so-called "Niger Delta Avengers" for blowing up pipelines in their land. # OCCUPYINGMINDS: # NIGERDELTAMILITANTS ...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines. Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu. I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands. WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!! OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!! sadLET THEM DESTROY THE WHOLE PIPELINE IN NIGER DELTA, WHO CARES! Seriously the way some people act and think without reasoning you will ask whether they picked their brain from a pit of senselessness. The more you blow up pipeline the more Buhari is resolute in diversifying the Economy. KEEP avenging your stupidity why Dangote have already cornered all the Tomatoes coming in to the South to his Kano Tomato Paste Factory and an Igbo man from Amichi in Anambra have built his own Tomato paste Factory in Lagos and now building another one in Anambra. So keep destroying your land in the name of Avenging your idiosyncrasy. Na only una get oil, that we no go hear from una. I saw this shared by my very good friend and brother Abdul K Aminu and written by my friend Akpomejevwe Nyemachi Tedheke a concerned Niger Deltan, I decided to share it to all those who are hailing the so-called "Niger Delta Avengers" for blowing up pipelines in their land. # OCCUPYINGMINDS: # NIGERDELTAMILITANTS ...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines. Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu. I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands. WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!! OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Candyrain(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Let me know if you want some more.

Lolzzzz I'm sure u've rendered that guy speechless. If he doesn't apologise to u then I'll be disappointed.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by xtervaganza(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

See empty noise!! Lagos oil indeed.What is the volume of oil found in lagos? Is it even enough to take care of osun state? These people have tabled reasonable demands,Buhari had better negotiate with them before they launch more devastating attacks.He should ask Obasanjo what he saw on their hands
shut up and don't bring Obj into this.

Militants were hungry scavengers under Obj. He crsuhed them and would have vanquished them if he had time to deal with them
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Nobody: 9:25am On May 08, 2016
lastpage:

You guys can form James Bond on Nairaland, ehn? grin grin grin

Even your Warlord Tompolo went into hiding once the Fed Govt focused on him!
Where is Boyloaf today? Where is Alhaji mujahideen whatever (the fat pig) today?

Keep feeling 'cool' while hiding behind your techno phone and MTN free Data!
grin grin

You will soon know what "govt" stands for. undecided undecided undecided

Yet confusion every where

long live

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by copjtels: 9:26am On May 08, 2016
Fools are always Happy when ever they are given another mans properties for free Niger Delter God will fight for you one day but all I know for sure fulani or what ever they are called will never have 1/2 inch of land in igbo land for I know for sure that our Niger Delter.freedom fighters are not fools they are well informed educated intelligent unlike the Boko haram and fulanis the Odudowas cowards men pleasers only time will tell GOD bless Biafra Amen all Our enemies must be put to shame atlast someday for sure

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Super1Star: 9:27am On May 08, 2016
If need be, PMB will level Niger Delta. Ask the Chadians, Zakyzaky and BH.

I only have pity for the innocent ones.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by kettykin: 9:28am On May 08, 2016
The oil export and oil companies would be affected most while the economy will take a very hard hit, alas the APC government now have another reason where their blame for lack of performance will be placed on.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2016
wastedsperm:
It is better for innocent niger deltans to relocate elsewhere cos Buratai and his boys no get time for joke. The whole SS will be nuked and leveled if care is not taken. We warned you people that Buhari is not the weakling called GEJ. No amnesty for criminals this time. Do anyhow see anyhow. Your yeye oil is now loosing value worldwide and yet you fools think the way out is to blow up pipes and pollute your region further undecided Lagos has oil, oil is been explored in the chad basin up north. No big deal about oyel anymore. I pity the innocent ones among u wey go share stray bullets. Rip in Advance to the stubborn Niger deltans

You are your moniker.

On a serious not, buhari should first of all get hold of buhari.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by DropShot: 9:28am On May 08, 2016
donkross1:

Collective wealth? Na your papa land reach south south.. It's our land, if we like we will blow up everything. When South west used all their cocoa money to develop their region, did we interfere? They should use "Odi treatment"? Really? How can you even say something as mean as that?
It's our oyel. grin
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

Post some more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Kolency(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2016
Rose2014:

See how u rushed to write this epistle once you heard crushing Nigerdelta militants
But if it's about Fulani herdsmen now, ur phone keyboard will stop working or u'll start asking silly questions

Why won't it be very exciting for u when your lazy ass depends on the oil from the region

. Good response!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by shellman: 9:30am On May 08, 2016
TPAND:
You can't crush ND militants by Miltary action. The country will pay dearly for it, dialogue is a better option.
The host community won't even corporate with you. Let's watch as things unfold.
Dialogue with whom -Dialogue with criminals that are qualified for extinction? The only they understand is "Force"
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by ayindejimmy(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2016
modelmike7:
Every time a Crude Flow Station is
Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The
Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted
and Our Communities are subjected to more
hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will
lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the
Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos
State has Joined the League of Oil Producing
States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose
Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the
years will begin production within the next months
to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta
would have destroyed our Lands so much that
future generation will curse us their Fathers and
Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity
Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up
of pipelines. Everyone of us thinks that a Blown
Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government
of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano
and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes
Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce
shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4
times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE;
Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the
next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use
our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are
punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu. I
have been reliably informed, that the More
Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this
President to get the Nigerian Economy off
oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes;
The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The
More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our
Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy,
Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you
can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President
who is capable of making the hard decisions and
willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow
Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our
land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future
by your own hands. WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER
DELTA!!! OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
the gud ppl of Niger-DELta better raise up in large number and fight these new wave of terrorist within.
Cos wen the days of reckoning comes, everyone will bear the brunt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by idupaul: 9:31am On May 08, 2016
wastedsperm:

So u expect him to fold his arms and watch economic terrorist sabotage his government When Nigerians feel the heat of the pipe vandals who do they blame? Will u not be among the ones to criticize his administration if there is no electricity as a result of these vandals? A responsible govt will act like buhari just did. The previous leaders were weak to have allowed amnesty. The result is more groups coming up to have their own share of the national cake. Force is the best language they can understand. Crush the fools and watch future militants scamper. This is whythe United states dont negotiate with terrorists sad

Don't get me totally wrong ..in every situation a man has to evaluate his battles correctly ..Buhari inherited a Nigeria financially worn out due to low oil prices, corruption and a bitter insurgency by Boko Haram. .the truth is that the govt is currently at war with Boko Haram and corruption and not doing well financially so we can't afford to open another battle field in the delta mangled. It will only stop production and bring death to innocent people...if you think big army guns can restore the oil pipelines then think again

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Utchman1: 9:31am On May 08, 2016
Give war to anyone who does not want peace.

No negotiations with militants.

But please spare innocent citizens.

Nigeria shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by kettykin: 9:31am On May 08, 2016
Super1Star:
If need be, PMB will level Niger Delta. Ask the Chadians, Zakyzaky and BH.

I only have pity for the innocent ones.
If gowon and Awolowo could not level biafra after 30 months with the support of foreign powers and local powers then buhari and osinbajo can not level or even attempt to level niger delta, this war will not end in the creeks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Super1Star: 9:32am On May 08, 2016
persius555:
The approach of this group is what gives concern. In all of this, it is the communities that will suffer as both the militants and FG care less about their wellbeing.
PMB will do well to make public a developmental plan devoid of the amnesty rubbish that characterised the last governments. The fundamental issues concerning the region should be approached with sincerity and the criminals dealt with decisively.
I stand by my word that majority of those that constitute this group were once beneficiaries of the amnesty fraud. They simply got greedier and want more. How is that an agitation that is justified.
Nonsense!!!

Can we be objective for ones.

The region has already been given the following:

1. 13% derivation.
2. NDDC
3. Ministry of Niger Delta
4. Normal allocations
5. CSRs of the oil majors in the communities.

What have they done with all that? Even Dokubo did not invest in ND, rather he took his investments to neighbouring country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Super1Star: 9:34am On May 08, 2016
kettykin:

If gowon and Awolowo could not level biafra after 30 months with the support of foreign powers and local powers then buhari and osinbajo can not level or even attempt to level niger delta, this war will not end in the creeks.

Gowon and Awolowo sent 3million rebels to their Chukuwabiama without remorse and any repercussion. Biafrau.d was crushed and it has never seen the light of day again.

Be rest assured that PMB will do same without any iota of remorse. Ask the Chadians, Zakyzaky and BH.

Guess what, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Burger01(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The Innocent villagers embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed that's my only concern angry cry cry
The villagers are not helping matter. They should've been the first point of protest against those scavengers. Their silence is an unspoken acceptance of the activities of the so called Avengers in their domain. I pity them. Oil spillage, loss of innocent lives, hard times await those villagers sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Deen77: 9:36am On May 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Don't mind the guy saying APC friendly militants!!Obsanjo tried forceand failed,Yaradua tried force and failed before he finally initiated the amnesty program.The NDA have tabled reasonable demands,the government should look into it

The problem is Nigeria politicians, they don't want a strong military, a strong military that will challenge them.

Buhari should get some Night hunter helicopters from Russian with modern Aircraft like SU -24/27 to cover d sky, be you Boko Haram, Fulani terrorists or Avengers.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by iamcourage(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2016
IfesiAndy:
LET THEM DESTROY THE WHOLE PIPELINE IN NIGER
DELTA, WHO CARES!
Seriously the way some people act and think without
reasoning you will ask whether they picked their brain from
a pit of senselessness. The more you blow up pipeline the
more Buhari is resolute in diversifying the Economy.
KEEP avenging your stupidity why Dangote have already
cornered all the Tomatoes coming in to the South to his
Kano Tomato Paste Factory and an Igbo man from Amichi
in Anambra have built his own Tomato paste Factory in
Lagos and now building another one in Anambra.
So keep destroying your land in the name of Avenging your
idiosyncrasy. Na only una get oil, that we no go hear from
una.
I saw this shared by my very good friend and brother Abdul
K Aminu and written by my friend Akpomejevwe Nyemachi
Tedheke a concerned Niger Deltan, I decided to share it to
all those who are hailing the so-called "Niger Delta
Avengers" for blowing up pipelines in their land.
# OCCUPYINGMINDS: # NIGERDELTAMILITANTS ...Every
time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the
Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is
Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more
hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The
Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy
away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of
Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose
Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will
begin production within the next months to two years. With
time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our
Lands so much that future generation will curse us their
Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the
Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of
pipelines. Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an
attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on
display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in
Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce
shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the
entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will
revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the
Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we
are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu. I have been
reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the
more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian
Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks
loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The
More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity.
The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today.
Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a
President who is capable of making the hard decisions and
willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines
abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu
killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!! sadLET THEM DESTROY THE WHOLE PIPELINE IN NIGER
DELTA, WHO CARES!
Seriously the way some people act and think without
reasoning you will ask whether they picked their brain from
a pit of senselessness. The more you blow up pipeline the
more Buhari is resolute in diversifying the Economy.
KEEP avenging your stupidity why Dangote have already
cornered all the Tomatoes coming in to the South to his
Kano Tomato Paste Factory and an Igbo man from Amichi
in Anambra have built his own Tomato paste Factory in
Lagos and now building another one in Anambra.
So keep destroying your land in the name of Avenging your
idiosyncrasy. Na only una get oil, that we no go hear from
una.
I saw this shared by my very good friend and brother Abdul
K Aminu and written by my friend Akpomejevwe Nyemachi
Tedheke a concerned Niger Deltan, I decided to share it to
all those who are hailing the so-called "Niger Delta
Avengers" for blowing up pipelines in their land.
# OCCUPYINGMINDS: # NIGERDELTAMILITANTS ...Every
time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the
Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is
Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more
hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The
Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy
away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of
Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose
Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will
begin production within the next months to two years. With
time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our
Lands so much that future generation will curse us their
Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the
Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of
pipelines. Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an
attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on
display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in
Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce
shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the
entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will
revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the
Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we
are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu. I have been
reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the
more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian
Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks
loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The
More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity.
The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today.
Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a
President who is capable of making the hard decisions and
willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines
abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu
killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
trash
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by madridguy(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2016
Educate me more.

philocheho:
How many Fulani Herdsmen has Buratai crushed? This is hypocrisy at its maximum.. All the same, i'm still not in support of economic saboteurs but I think Buhari is biting more than he can chew. Diplomatic warfare is my own humble submission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy / Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) / Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.