Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg (15843 Views)

12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition / 2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Students Win N1.4m In Facebook Hackathon Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by Alexbond(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2016
Grt Futarian! Ever leading!

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by skintus: 8:29am On May 08, 2016
Love Machine:
Who math Don hep to blow?Abeggi.Wey tekinoloji dey shange the world everyday.

Must u be told that mathematics is the tool used in analysing science and technology? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by anochuko01(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2016
when I hear MATHS, fear dey always catch me!
But I refuse to be intimidated!
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by Nobody: 8:34am On May 08, 2016
God bless Futa the best university of technology in Nigeria. That's why I don't believe in all this nutty webo ranking . Until you start comparing university best product before you can get a good ranking . All the same Futa remains the best and it should be among top 5 universities in Nigeria .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by drolapet(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2016
Wao... i love that from Ondo State. It is nt an easy task to make the Gold medalist... He is a potential Student needed in an Academic environ... My experience in 2012 then which earned me a Silver Medalist has created the interest in me... MATHEMATICS IS FUN..

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by kolexy(m): 8:40am On May 08, 2016
micktoxin:
Nice to see the new generations of Yorubas doing great and following our footsteps. Let the governors invest in education to improve the WAEC/Jamb pass rates because the latest figures are underwhelming and less than what Yorubas are capable of.

Well said my brother. The performance in recent years is embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by iamkneeyi: 8:51am On May 08, 2016
Ones a futarian, is always a futarian. I'm proud to be alumni of this great institution.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by logicalsam(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2016
at least Dike did not use special centre....yoruba nd igbos keep arguing everytime......we in the north fear the igbos cos the ones that are here are very brainy....one love nd goodluck to the gurus
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by abidak1759(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2016
proudly FUTA alumnus. Long live Futa, long live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by folajoko(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2016
#Proudly FUTARIAN #Proudly Architect...WeDoITinSTyLe wink

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by Nobody: 9:02am On May 08, 2016
Nigeria is full of brilliant people, in fact Nigerians have been touted as having the highest I.Qs in Africa...
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by Ritchiee: 9:11am On May 08, 2016
kolexy:

Well said my brother. The performance in recent years is embarrassing.
The problem with some people having successes in jamb,neco exams is the Miracle Centres thing.Even some northern states beat south west which was very disheartening.Our educationists should sit up.The SE guys are also trying and giving the Yorubas a run for their money but the achievements of the Yorubas in education though still tower over any other group,should be upped up.As per mathematics in the world in relation to blacks...Africa and Diaspora...Yoruba rules the mathematics world
http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/madgreatest.html
and this feat is not a surprise to me.Kudos to all the guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by Super1Star: 9:11am On May 08, 2016
Another good news from the land of Oduduwa.

If this was a miracle centre examination, they would have led again. Ask WAEC and NECO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by dahmie2013: 9:38am On May 08, 2016
I love ppl who know mathematics, dere is no profession dey can't succeed in.
Congrats 2 dem!
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by FanYogo1(f): 9:39am On May 08, 2016
logicalsam:
at least Dike did not use special centre....yoruba nd igbos keep arguing everytime......we in the north fear the igbos cos the ones that are here are very brainy....one love nd goodluck to the gurus

So your inferiority made you register an ID just to post this lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by Nobody: 9:49am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

So your inferiority made you register an ID just to post this lol.
The guy na confirmed Enugu guy. Check his first post cool cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by oboy3(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2016
see yolobas celebrating on this thread and even passing dirty remarks at Ndigbo,when its our turn now if we celebrate our own now,they would tag it chest-beating

continue
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by elopee3000(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

Yes and I did. Oluwa ku ise o e. Oluwa ku ise o ah.

Yoruba and intelligence is like bread and butter.
with brain nigeria dont produce plane or even phone why wont yoruba do that for us

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by ritahot(f): 11:35am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:
Good luck to these brilliant kids. May Oduduwa continue to guide and grant them wisdom, knowledge and understanding grin

Mds where una dey?!..is oduduwa not an illegal society just like biafra?!
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by osothermal(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2016
My Alma mata Greatest futarians !!! We too tech

Remembering my road blk days. Representing the greatest NUESITE no wonder futarians dominate in industries and in

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by swezenberg(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2016
We are representing the great citadel of learning all over the world. I rep you in the States.FUTA willl always be great.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by ZiggyMr(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2016
Funjosh:
Greatest Futarian......... Great!

Of the Greatest Poly ewa

Of the Greatest gbagba

Of the Greatest gbogbo

Of the Greatest shiwon

Of the Greatest nawon

Remembering my Akindeko days grin

Omolofe and MTS, That man and MTS show me pepper no be small sad
Bros Wich set r u? Mehn Akindeko days was crazy. Of the greatest poly ewa...
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by ZiggyMr(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2016
Technology for Self Reliance

Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by profem1(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2016
This is happening where the HOD of another maths department says there is no money to sponsor students to Abuja for the competition.
Nigeria education system is totally wack.
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by CaptainEColeJnr: 1:19pm On May 08, 2016
any engineering student go. conquer that mathematics cool
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by UTEWUOJO: 1:33pm On May 08, 2016
Thumbs up to the team
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by Dainikel(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2016
Good one FUTA!
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by Dainikel(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2016
That's what I'm talking about...keep soaring high guys!
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by shamecurls(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Yoloba again ?! We Igbos are jealous of the success of the Yorubas. Our own Igbo youths are busying trafficking cocaine to Asia. I am sad
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by Marv650(m): 2:47pm On May 08, 2016
Dr Omolofe and Mr Ayodeji are both iwe MTS , success guys me self wan go isreal or afgha go learn something. OF THE GREATEST FUTARIAN
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by IamAtribalist: 3:19pm On May 08, 2016
cool
Re: FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg by GuyfawkesAB(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2016
Greatest FUTARIANS!!! We kill it in style!

#IrepFUTA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18 Jambite Palava We Faced in 2016 with Pics / ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences / Fg Appoints Vc, Registrars For Nine New Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.