Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,175 members, 7,818,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia (1773 Views)

Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna's Wife And Their Son, Ace, In Adorable Photo / "I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by abiodun2007: 8:44am On May 08, 2016
She made the revelation during an interview with Punch newspaper. On meeting him, she said:

“A mutual friend introduced him to my Instagram page. He got my Blackberry Messenger pin and the first message he sent to me was “Hello my wife.” At that time, we were continents away from each other, but that didn’t discourage him. It took him three weeks to convince me to visit Nigeria. We both followed our hearts and made the impossible quite easy. He told me he knew from the very start that I was his missing rib and that I would become his wife. I guess what is meant to be will always be.”
On marriage, she said:
“I have found marriage to be just a piece of paper that could mean a lot, but at the same time it could mean nothing. What really matters is the type of relationship you have with your partner. Ik changed my life moments after I met him. He always brings the best out of me. I became more confident, ambitious, wiser and happier. It feels like I can’t remember my life before him.”…. I know haters will say it’s cuz I av stage 2 amnesia….

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/i-cant-remember-my-life-before-i-met-ik-ogbonna-sonia.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by abiodun2007: 8:44am On May 08, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by delishpot: 8:46am On May 08, 2016
Good for her. Many happy years ahead o.
Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by Nobody: 8:56am On May 08, 2016
Happy for u and your small muscle husband .
Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by goldbim(f): 9:45am On May 08, 2016
So far you are happy with yourself,let haters keep hating!!your gain,their loss. tongue.
Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by Smellymouth: 9:45am On May 08, 2016
Her life, her choice, her words, her decision..

E nor consern me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by Smellymouth: 9:46am On May 08, 2016
goldbim:
So far you are happy with yourself,let haters keep hating!!your gain,their loss. tongue.

grin cheesy

Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by goldbim(f): 9:49am On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy
keep dreaming tongue tongue.wake up from your slumber..laroo kutukutu sunday .i'l put you in my prayers,sha..this boy,seems i'l need to bomb you grin.
Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by Smellymouth: 9:54am On May 08, 2016
goldbim:
keep dreaming tongue tongue.wake up from your slumber..laroo kutukutu sunday .i'l put you in my prayers,sha..this boy,seems i'l need to bomb you grin.

Chaii.. Okan mi nso èdè ife.. grin

Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by goldbim(f): 10:21am On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

AKIKO!!gerrarahia mehn!..lucifer depart from me and stop derailing.. tongue
Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by UIA04(f): 10:29am On May 08, 2016
Maybe because you were into high grade olosho before you met and you saw someone ready to wife you, suddenly you had amnesia. But if you were working in a good place earning good money, how easy would it been leaving your country for a man you don't know and a country you don't know much about.

Me I don't believe in all this fairytale, love story bullshit no body will ever write on Bella naija that they met at strippers club they always meet at exotic places or friends weddings yimu

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by Smellymouth: 10:31am On May 08, 2016
goldbim:
AKIKO!!gerrarahia mehn!..lucifer depart from me and stop derailing.. tongue

I am ALAGA1, and I can derail any thread cheesy

What do you want? Eyan pataki ni e grin

Mase fi mi sile oo

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by Afrok(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2016
I'm happy for her... I hope the feelings and love she remembers after meeting him stays that way coz sometimes it's better these people should just be quiet undecided.
Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by Afrok(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Eeji re si ma so ede Ijebu naa shocked
Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by tjskii(f): 11:13am On May 08, 2016
She better learn to keep her marriage outta social media, her mates wey dey love up and down before wey dem dey now, as some dey try jump bridge, odas turn nollywood actress, while odas dey write love letter to idris Elba, soo madam keep ur biznis to urself, we ain't interested
Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 08, 2016
wow.....son ppl will jealous oo b careful
Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by ivyy(f): 2:14pm On May 08, 2016
They are soo inlove cry
I want embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by davide470(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2016
ivyy:
They are soo inlove cry
I want embarassed
Hello My Wife

cheesy embarassed
Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by Jamean(f): 5:09pm On May 08, 2016
davide470:
Hello My Wife
cheesy embarassed
waka pass.. going to the drycleaner undecided
Re: I Can’t Remember My Life Before I Met Ik Ogbonna – Sonia by davide470(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2016
Jamean:

waka pass.. going to the drycleaner undecided
Bye Bye.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

North West And Penelope Disick Twirl Around A Salsa Class With The Kardashians / Beautiful Pictures Of Top Luxurious Showers In The World. / Photo: Davido Celebrates Children's Day With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.