Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Transferring Games Between Memory Cards - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transferring Games Between Memory Cards (438 Views)

How Do You Really Differentiate Between Fake / Original Memory Cards? / Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transferring Games Between Memory Cards by olamikhail(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2016
Good morning fam.
I use an Infinix hotnote with 16gb internal memory and 8gb external memory. I tend to play a lot of games and for reason or the other the phone installs them on the external memory card.
I want to upgrade my external memory card to 16gb or 32gb, but dont want to loose my game Progress(Mission impossible, front line commando, the dark night rises, etc),
Question is, can i transfer all the contents of the old card to the new one and still continue where the games stopped, or how can i di the transfer sucessfully, or is it possible?
Thanks all. Expecting your replies.
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.

Does this need to go to front page?
lalastica
Re: Transferring Games Between Memory Cards by khalhokage(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2016
Just copy the entire contents of the 8gb SD card to the new one, it'll work like you never changed a thing, that's what I did when I switched from 16 to 32gb

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Unluck My Samsung Galaxy S4 Without Flashing It / Iphone 5 For Parts For Sale / Upgrading Ios On Iphone, Please Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.