Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 (3926 Views)

Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son / Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by chimere66: 9:28am On May 08, 2016
President Mummadu Buhari pictured with his late first wife, Hadiza and their children; Fatima, Safinatu Lami, Hadiza and Marigayiya Zulaihat at the Government House, Doda barracks in Lagos between 1983-1985.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photo-of-buhari-his-wife-and-children.html

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by doublewisdom: 9:30am On May 08, 2016
She died of heartbreak and cancer. All thanks to Buhari's unforgiving spirit. The woman resemble Aisha one kain.
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by mightyhazel: 9:37am On May 08, 2016
She resemble him current wife
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by tucky200(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2016
Longinus grin
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by queenoflafia(f): 9:46am On May 08, 2016
Baba long o
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by DeFatherforyou(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2016
lala and mydd44 is my friend(condralbede)ban nt over yet,dat dude has been banned for two mnths now...i miss him though.plz pardon d guy.tnx
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by Nixiepie(f): 9:57am On May 08, 2016
This man tall no be small,typical bororo- fulani man
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by Nobody: 10:21am On May 08, 2016
Longinous Bubu.
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by CACAWA(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2016
And where are these children today?

Why is it that we only see Aisha's children?

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by Agunechemba1(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2016
Same Old Dictator.
Same Old terrorist
Same Old paedophile
Same Old illiterate

A leopard doesn't change from Its spot.

5 Likes

Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by TippyTop(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2016
CACAWA:
And where are these children today?

Why is it that we only see Aisha's children?

Musa and Zulaihat are both dead but I wonder why we never read stories about Fatima, Hadiza or Safinatu.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by buharisbae(f): 11:17am On May 08, 2016
oh! my! so cute! *faints
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by DropShot: 11:33am On May 08, 2016
[s]
Agunechemba1:
Same Old Dictator.

Same Old terrorist

Same Old paedophile

Same Old illiterate

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2016
OMO diz man tall oo.
He for get body join am make he handsome wella
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by bro4u: 11:54am On May 08, 2016
Dogon yaro... Imagine he couldn't even stand straight without bending while holding that girl.
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by bro4u: 12:01pm On May 08, 2016
buharisbae:
oh! my! so cute! *faints
i no knw y u dey faint, infact wetin cute for there... Nawa ooo
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by ibkgab001: 12:15pm On May 08, 2016
That is Aisha elder cousin
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by Babacele: 12:17pm On May 08, 2016
buharisbae:
oh! my! so cute! *faints
lols
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by djlawex02(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2016
Buhari will make a good carpenter.
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by aventura: 1:33pm On May 08, 2016
Buhari divorced her because of her affair with Babangida.

Babangida has really hurt a lot of people
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 08, 2016
Hmmm. That was then. Such is life abegy
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by malton: 1:46pm On May 08, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Same Old Dictator.

Same Old terrorist

Same Old paedophile

Same Old illiterate

Him fu.c.k your sister? Abi your papa wey go school no dey under am so?

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by Gogetta(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2016
TippyTop:

Musa and Zulaihat are both dead but I wonder why we never read stories about Fatima, Hadiza or Safinatu.

They are married and have their own families. Those pre-election shoots, they were there.
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by Gogetta(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2016
aventura:
Buhari divorced her because of her affair with Babangida.

Babangida has really hurt a lot of people
what affair? Please keep quiet if you aren't sure about something. He divorced her because she accepted financial assistance from IBB, while he was incarcerated.
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by GorkoSusaay: 1:54pm On May 08, 2016
TippyTop:

Probably because they are much older with established families right now. Very different from Zahra
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by aventura: 2:35pm On May 08, 2016
Gogetta:
what affair? Please keep quiet if you aren't sure about something. He divorced her because she accepted financial assistance from IBB, while he was incarcerated.
so you think its everything you get to know?

Collecting money was the story sold to the masses just like the abacha story of girls and apple.

But come to think of it, for what purpose was she accepting money. Was it not for maintaining his household while he was incarcerated, so why would that be an issue if actually that was what happened. Wouldn't it had been a case of doing what she could for the General's kids? It wouldn't have made sense if that was the case.

I have it on good authority that there was an affair between Ibb and Safinatu.
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by kennydee05(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2016
With the picture of a good and happy family attached, Wailers will still find reason to wail.
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by GorkoSusaay: 2:58pm On May 08, 2016
aventura:

I have it on good authority that there was an affair between Ibb and Safinatu.

Yes, definitely you have. You might not like Buhari and IBB but is it fair to Defame a long-dead lady?
If you had any inkling about honour and pride, you might understand why Buhari decided to divorce and why IBB felt obligated to provide for his family while he was jailed

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by sparrowkid: 3:14pm On May 08, 2016
Looking at this picture, I'm very sure that this does not resemble someone that is capable of islamizing Nigeria. God knows how low some people can go in the name of lying and blackmail.
Re: Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 by optional1(f): 3:28pm On May 08, 2016
She tie gale abi my eyes no see well ni.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Mystery In Kenya As Man’s Manhood Moves To Knee After Sex / Completed Section Of Lagos Ibadan Express Road. Nairalanders Must See This. / Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.