Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos (27971 Views)

Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:32am On May 08, 2016
Former Abia state governor -Orji Uzor Kalu, Akwa Ibom House of Assembly speaker -Barr. Onofiok Luke and others were among dignitaries who gathered for the funeral of late Dr Ime Sampson Umanah -yesterday in Akwa Ibom state.

Ime Umanah, a popular businessman and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom state, died in a car accident in Owerri, the capital of Imo state last year.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/orji-uzor-kalu-joins-others-at-funeral.html

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:33am On May 08, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2016
good to see
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by CastedDude: 9:38am On May 08, 2016
May the dead rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by doublewisdom: 9:44am On May 08, 2016
See them vultures shinning teeth at a funeral.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by queenoflafia(f): 9:45am On May 08, 2016
Is it about Orji Uzo kalu or the deceased

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by CastedDude: 9:47am On May 08, 2016
choose the one u want
queenoflafia:

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by TippyTop(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2016
R.I.P to the dead.

As a staunch PDP supporter, I also visit APC members at their funerals. I have also been known to fund the funerals of APC members.

Zombies also deserve a decent funeral abeg grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by ozoemenafn: 11:26am On May 08, 2016
Kalu is man of the people so you don't expect less

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by FrankValency(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2016
I said it,these guys are birds of same feather ,stop killing ur self on top their matters
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by gunther6(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2016
Dude can't get the spotlight even in death... RIP Ime Samson Umana....
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by yjgm(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2016
May the departed soul rest in peace. I lost my dad exactly 26 years ago on this same date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Kennitrust(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2016
T
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by rawtouch: 11:33am On May 08, 2016
ok
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by jailsarakiCCT: 11:33am On May 08, 2016
politifcian and coruption they are like cojoin twin

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Kennitrust(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2016
life cry RIP
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by bluesky30(f): 11:36am On May 08, 2016
Am seeing de Picture of speaker of Akwa ibom state house of assembly doing a familarity greeting.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by ekpesa(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2016
the post is all about my honourable speaker of Akwa Ibom state and Orji kalu, meanwhile RIP to the dead
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by SmithHumble50: 11:44am On May 08, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 08, 2016
Rip to him
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Doctoreee1(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2016
Wat is death May never die [in de voice of John Snow]
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Doctoreee1(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2016
ekpesa:
the post is all about my honourable speaker of Akwa Ibom state and Orji kalu, meanwhile RIP to the dead
Youngest speaker
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Sylverbox(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2016
queenoflafia:
from the photos it is more about Onofiok Luke! Not even Kalu or the burial!
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by cardoctor(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2016
The rest dey wait their turn.
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by BABANGBALI: 1:40pm On May 08, 2016
CastedDude:
May the dead rest in peace
if una go gree dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by OCTAVO: 1:53pm On May 08, 2016
Okk
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by subterfuge: 2:47pm On May 08, 2016
AKPABIO, IS THE KILLER OF IME UMANA.
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IME UMANA WAS ASSASINATED WHILE GOING TO GIVE EVIDENCE AGAINST AKPABIO AT ELECTIONS PETITION TRIBUNAL.
AKPABIO WILL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 08, 2016
Please........

is this BURIAL or SPECIAL THANKSGIVING for success well attained...?
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by just2okworld(f): 3:00pm On May 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 08, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Former Abia state governor -Orji Uzor Kalu, Akwa Ibom House of Assembly speaker -Barr. Onofiok Luke and others were among dignitaries who gathered for the funeral of late Dr Ime Sampson Umanah -yesterday in Akwa Ibom state.

Ime Umanah, a popular businessman and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom state, died in a car accident in Owerri, the capital of Imo state last year.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/orji-uzor-kalu-joins-others-at-funeral.html

Car accident indeed. My friend, it was Akpabio that assasinated that man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark: EFCC Uncovers ‘strange’ Payment Of N2.9b To 54 Senators / Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.