Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How to stop hairline from receding. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How to stop hairline from receding. (593 Views)

Are U Bald,beardless And Have A Receding Hair ?come In ! / 9 Ways To Save A Receding Hairline / Are You Suffering From Bald And Receding Hair Line? Do You Wish To Have A Natur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to stop hairline from receding. by Thiboss(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2016
[/b]Hey NLs, How can I make my eyebrows grow thick and fuller or increase the volume of my receding hairline? Thank you.
Re: How to stop hairline from receding. by Tinkuzia: 10:44am On May 08, 2016
It’s all about perspective. People are much more objective when they’re looking at a picture of themselves than when they’re looking in a mirror, because when you’re looking in a mirror, you’re holding the glass right up to your nose and just seeing a stray here and a stray there. You need to step back at least two feet and look at yourself the way the world sees you. Look at your whole face, look at yourself objectively, and then move in closer and the hairs that need to be removed will present themselves. People don’t see the forest for the trees because they’re so obsessed with the strays. You need good lighting, you need to not be in a hurry, you need to not be driving, and you need to put down the magnifying mirror. Every disaster I hear about is when they’re running out the door.”MORE: The Secret to Perfect EyebrowsOn the front and center of the brows:“People want them to start growing in where the brow is already beginning and then out towards the center. You’ll get a stray hair that’s a mile away from the eyebrow, so of course the inclination is to remove it, and then to remove the next stray, but if you leave them, the brow will grow in in reverse from the center of your forehead back to the brow. The other thing that happens is that it will grow in, but it won’t be as dense as the rest of the eyebrow. To measure where your eyebrows should start in the center, take a thin brush and place it vertically at the edge of the bottom of your nose and see where it lands along your brow line. Your brow should begin where the brush lands — though of course, there are exceptions to this rule.
**While they’re growing inFill in your brows with a tinted gel or a pen or a pomade. It’s a diversionary tactic. If the brow itself is bolder, you’re not seeing the strays as much. Ninety percent of the time you’re aware that you’re growing it in and you’re aware of the strays, but you’re the only one who notices.
**Eyebrow growth serum: I like my Eye Grow Brows! for growing in your brows, but there are a few things to keep in mind. It’ll work if you’ve had hair there (as in, it won’t make random areas on your face grow hair), and let’s say you had a bad brow shaping or got carried away. It won’t work on someone who is very elderly, or if you were waxing for 20 years and decided now to grow it in, if that follicle is dead and it’s been dead. What it also does is coat the hair so it makes your brow look thicker and fuller. I know it works because my brows grow really fast, so when I was testing out the formula I was putting it on my eyelashes at night, and people started asking me if I was wearing mascara. It really gives you a fresh start.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Cat Diagnosed With 'HIV' In Nairobi / 14yr Old Girl Who Suffered Severe Burns After Allegedly Taking Septrin Is Dead / Safe Tips To Know On Lip Shades.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.