Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno (6998 Views)

More Faster, More Affordable Internet Expirence With Webliite From Google / MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests / Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ritababe(f): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2016
paulinoace0:

how make your points clear am using tecno c8 and hot2 both 1gb .... problem with Nigerian they just comment anyhow with out going through it ...are you using c8 or hot 2 if no u got no point in interrupting

you comparing two phones c8 and hot 2, so why generalize the whole model?
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
ritababe:

you comparing two phones c8 and hot 2, so why generalize the whole model?
because I have used P3 P5 S3 c8 all are the same thats y
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ritababe(f): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
paulinoace0:

hahaha u are funny, all these 512 ra.m phones
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Dam5reey(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
paulinoace0:

Calm down.... This is june 2016.... P3, P5 and S3 are outdated phones.... Agreed... C8 has multitasking I used it for 2 months.

You created a thread does not mean you can be corrected....

The topic is wrong...
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Dam5reey(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
ritababe:

hahaha u are funny, all these 512 ra.m phones

He is just using a 1 GB ram phone for the first time...
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Dam5reey(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
From your review.... You think Note 5 using 4GB Ram has 3 GB of Free Ram??

Nairaland is just full of nigeria mentality reviews...

I dont blame anyone phones and softwares are not made in Nigeria
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by jaysay(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
If you check out bbs.tecno-mobile.com you'll see how happy people are when they finally see the light. You don't even know how to use a TECNO phone.

Use a standard test if you must compare. Comparing Zero 3 to BOOM J8? Shift abeg. I have both phone. I like the Zero 3 for screen size and lite weight. Boom J8 is prettier and the headphones are lit. I can borrow you for a week. Just ask me OP.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
captainbangz:
OP.WEAR YOUR CRASH HELMET,EM TECNO MILITANTS ARE COMING!!!
You sef know that the OP and Lai Muhammed are closely related
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by DuduParaPara: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
paulinoace0:

The same in what aspect if I may ask??
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
gingerman876:
The OP is confused with what he has just posted, if you want to compare two products, you should put them on the same platform and load the same number of application on the both and see what happens. My Tecno C8 is just best kiss
I think the OP smoked some fresh fish tongue.

I have tried to reason with his argument, each time i try I get more confused. angry angry angry
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
I am not a techy person but i think the OP is worse than me . You have failed to show your total apps running on the HOT 2 .
I do come here to learn from techy gurus, but I think OP should learn from me
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Xhaka:
I can bet it that boom j8 multitask better than any infinix phone.
Even C8 multitask better.

PS I proudly use boomJ8
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
paulinoace0:

Can u compare j8 and zero 3 impossible you cant even compare hot2 2gb ram with j8 in multitasking every body knows j8 camera is good but cant compare it when it comes to multitasking am v v v serious its not as if am bragging............ If its a lie go through the same test just press the highlight button kill all app press highlight again then go and meet ur friends using an infinix phone compare the free ram usage u will see their is a kind of magic in infinix multitasking and ram
On what ground are you making your baseless assertion? Have you used J8? Have you downloading some apps and J8, and same app on zero 3 to test their multi taskinh abilities? Why make blind statements? Pls stop embarrassing yourself. Quit it
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by majorclems: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Egbor Op, personally I've heard all you said. I use a c8 and it doesn't hang coupled with am a heavy user which nullifies ur claims.i bet u you dont use a tecno phone. Maybe u wanna get one buh u dont kw how to kindly ask...its a small issue to handle. Just hit the link bbs.tecno-mobile.com and you will see and giv good testimonies..I love u and I dont hate.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Dandsome: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
paulinoace0:

Ok i don learn 1 English

Bro before you pass judgement I think you need to place them on a level playing ground...

If Tecno brings their best phone and infinix does the same you will be shocked at how infinix go fall your hands...

The pix below summarizes everything.

Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Penaldo: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
I can vouch that OP isn't a Tecno user or never used the tecno devices that he mentioned in his post
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Penaldo: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
majorclems:
Egbor Op, personally I've heard all you said. I use a c8 and it doesn't hang coupled with am a heavy user which nullifies ur claims.i bet u you dont use a tecno phone. Maybe u wanna get one buh u dont kw how to kindly ask...its a small issue to handle. Just hit the link bbs.tecno-mobile.com and you will see and giv good testimonies..I love u and I dont hate.
Exactly my sentiment...

@Emboldened, you are joking with 14years grin
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Iamvictor(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
paulinoace0:
Tecno c8 ram usage with out any app running
op abeg how u take download the GTA abeg!
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Iamvictor:
GTA? How does it affect the subject?
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Iamvictor(m): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
GTA? How does it affect the subject?
I am not asking because of the subject am asking becus I need it on my phone.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Okay brother, I was only wondering though
Iamvictor:
I am not asking because of the subject am asking becus I need it on my phone.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Xhaka(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Even C8 multitask better.

PS I proudly use boomJ8
Tell em
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by joseph214(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Infinix is better than tecno in terms of ram optimization.

1 Like

Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dam5reey:

Calm down.... This is june 2016.... P3, P5 and S3 are outdated phones.... Agreed... C8 has multitasking I used it for 2 months.

You created a thread does not mean you can be corrected....

The topic is wrong...

didn't say that I can't be corrected..y did you use it for just 2 months it's like am suffering from what u suffered for just 2 months
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Iamvictor:
I collected it through flash share from a friend of mine
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dam5reey:

He is just using a 1 GB ram phone for the first time...
yeah like seriously... now tell me what do u know about 1gb ram what's ram..... how many zeros are their in a GB? reply
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Xhaka:

Tell em
I have o boo
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2016
For stating this truth, may the gods of the land be with you, may you live long and prosper wink cheesy

paulinoace0:
Please friends am not discriminating this is reality.... I don't know why people patronize tecno that much when you know you pay much and get much.... I will be giving u some pictures and views why infinix has a better multitasking than tecno
If you get a new tecno phone with 1 or 2gb ram check the remaining ram by minimizing you will see that your you will see something like 300mb when you have not installed anything seems like tecno rom consume a lot of ram and the aint ready to fix.. Plus the huge problem
Please friends am not discriminating this is reality.... I don't know why people patronize tecno that much when you know you pay much and get much.... I will be giving u some pictures and views why infinix has a better multitasking than tecno 
If you get a new tecno phone with 1 or 2gb ram check the remaining ram by minimizing you will see that your you will see something like 300mb when you have not installed anything seems like tecno rom consume a lot of ram and the aint ready to fix.. Plus the huge problem
If you get a new tecno phone with 1 or 2gb ram check the remaining ram by minimizing you will see that your you will see something like 300mb when you have not installed anything seems like tecno rom consume a lot of ram and the aint ready to fix.. Plus the huge problem of getting an update O. T. A

NOW their is something special about the infinix ram don't get me wrong am using c8 and hot 2..... When i want to reply to message on c8 you will notice the keyboard hangs if you are a heavy app user unlike infinix it looks like infinix do have extra space to save cache files on ram i don't know if you noticed i have never used my infinix phone and i minimize and see something like 200mb remaining ram my ram is always 400mb upwards mind you i have much app than the c8 on my hot2 ... I was a huge tecno fan b4 when dey realize a new phone i would want to buy cause of the version of the android a friend of my was like what do u think you are doing... You get a new tecno phone ram problem no ota update yet they do another phone you still buy why not buy infinix i was like i don't have much for 2gb ram and even if i buy infinix of 1gb its still d same of tecno 1gb then he said their is a huge difference i didn't know until i got hot2 here are some proves (cause nairaland users will be like how u take know u don use am na lie i dey use c8 nothing do am)
Picture down first two pictures are c8 the nxt two hot2
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by safas20(f): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
paulinoace0 u just said the truth bro, Infact their overhyped c8 is also guilty of the lagging that comes with their devices

paulinoace0:
If you get a new tecno phone with 1 or 2gb ram check the remaining ram by minimizing you will see that your you will see something like 300mb when you have not installed anything seems like tecno rom consume a lot of ram and the aint ready to fix.. Plus the huge problem of getting an update O. T. A

NOW their is something special about the infinix ram don't get me wrong am using c8 and hot 2..... When i want to reply to message on c8 you will notice the keyboard hangs if you are a heavy app user unlike infinix it looks like infinix do have extra space to save cache files on ram i don't know if you noticed i have never used my infinix phone and i minimize and see something like 200mb remaining ram my ram is always 400mb upwards mind you i have much app than the c8 on my hot2 ... I was a huge tecno fan b4 when dey realize a new phone i would want to buy cause of the version of the android a friend of my was like what do u think you are doing... You get a new tecno phone ram problem no ota update yet they do another phone you still buy why not buy infinix i was like i don't have much for 2gb ram and even if i buy infinix of 1gb its still d same of tecno 1gb then he said their is a huge difference i didn't know until i got hot2 here are some proves (cause nairaland users will be like how u take know u don use am na lie i dey use c8 nothing do am)
Picture down first two pictures are c8 the nxt two hot2
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by safas20(f): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
paulino take am easy ooo...it is not everyone that understands basic tech language grin cheesy
paulinoace0:

yeah like seriously... now tell me what do u know about 1gb ram what's ram..... how many zeros are their in a GB? reply

1 Like

Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by safas20(f): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
You are bringing a pics that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. just fix your Tecno problems and come back later. thanks.

Dandsome:

Bro before you pass judgement I think you need to place them on a level playing ground...

If Tecno brings their best phone and infinix does the same you will be shocked at how infinix go fall your hands...

The pix below summarizes everything.
Re: Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno by Mobileman829(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
All these Infinix argument sef, OP please next time try and compare tecno with Gionee, cos infinix is in a higher league of its own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xhamster Video Downloader Apk Latest Version For Android / Nigeria Moves To Fifth In Opera Mini Mobile Browser Usage! / How Do I Register My Airtel Sim At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.