Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Low End Phones Are Good Too. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Low End Phones Are Good Too. (504 Views)

Tecno Phones Are Not Working In USA, See Instant Solutions! / Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase / Why Do People Still Spend Alot Of Money On so called High End Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Low End Phones Are Good Too. by BossIce: 9:59am On May 08, 2016
Since the inception of mobile phones in Nigeria, we have seen several phone types from different phone manufacturers like Nokia, Samsung, BlackBerry, iPhone etc. I remember when the Nokia 3310 came out with the strongest battery I have seen, this made people form some kind of trust with the brand. Fast forward some years later and you see the BlackBerry with its iconic BB messenger, the iPhone with its camera quality, Samsung with its sleekness, and so on.
But then while we all have enjoyed these phones at one time or the other, why do we still hide from the new phone makes like Itel, Infinix, Tecno and others, what makes these ones so bad that we call call them 'Chinco' though they're made in China.Funny is that these phones have good specs at pocket friendly prices, but some people are just plain greedy sometimes as they ask for huge specs and expect the phones to be cheap -better soup na money kill am. Though some of us are still afraid of patronising certain phone brands because their past, for example, I'm still afraid of using a particular brand because when it's first sets of phones came out, my mother got a phone and it wasn't until the phone began malfunctioning a month later that my mother checked the warranty card so she could return it and lo and behold it was one day guaranty, I laughed so hard that day but it wasn't funny, so since that day she(even I) never went near that brand even though now they have one of the best specs for a pocket friendly phone, the deed had been done.
But question is why do we still like to patronize the high end phones than the low range phones even when our pockets can't afford it?
Re: Low End Phones Are Good Too. by ESheriff1(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2016
Sometimes it's due to an individual's need to show off other times ,I think, just for the sake of it..

(1) (Reply)

Free Alcatel Phone / How Can I Upgrade My Phone / Lumia 532 V Lenovo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.