Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland (1343 Views)

Appeal To Seun To Implement Hashtag / BVN Linking Issues: How To Effect Change Of Name In Nigerian Banks / What Would Like Seun To Change About Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by sampete(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2016
It's without question that Nairaland is one of the best forum. Hardly a day goes by that i don't log in to Nairaland. However, some changes needed to have been put in place by the owner of the website, Mr Seun. Please lets air our views. As for me, i would love if site owner stops the policy of directing personal message/mail to our mail box and instead work on creating a nairaland Inbox.
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:34am On May 08, 2016
We shud have a "block" button...so we can choose who we want to see only...
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by funnynation(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2016
I think they should create or make it that you can see a person that like or share you comment. Lets know those that like our comment.
Inbox will be nice..
Dislike button will also help mata bcs of those guys wey get zero chill..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by Nixiepie(f): 10:51am On May 08, 2016
funnynation:
I think they should create or make it that you can see a person that like or share you comment. Lets know those that like our comment.
Inbox will be nice..

my thoughts exactly...
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by funnynation(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2016
Nixiepie:
my thoughts exactly...
happy sunday beautiful girl. Nice dp
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by buharisbae(f): 11:04am On May 08, 2016
funny enoff seun won't do anything stop wasting ur data
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by Nixiepie(f): 11:06am On May 08, 2016
funnynation:
happy sunday beautiful girl. Nice dp
thanks dear
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by funnynation(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2016
Nixiepie:
thanks dear
u no go church?
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by Nixiepie(f): 11:12am On May 08, 2016
funnynation:
u no go church?
I didn't go ooo,chilling at home todae
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by Fmartin(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2016
We should be able to see the mod wey ban us

1 Like

Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by sampete(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2016
buharisbae:
funny enoff seun won't do anything stop wasting ur data
He will if the changes looks reasonably enough.
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by funnynation(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2016
Nixiepie:
I didn't go ooo,chilling at home todae
wetin happen nah?
Which church do u worship with?
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by sampete(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2016
mods should please take this thread to front page to get wider opinions.
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by Nixiepie(f): 11:34am On May 08, 2016
funnynation:
wetin happen nah? Which church do u worship with?
stone church grin
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by funnynation(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2016
Nixiepie:
stone church grin
you sure say i know dis one? Can we chat for facebook, watsapp or imo?
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by funnynation(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2016
lalasticlala and mynd44 where una dey?
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by sampete(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2016
KashyBaby:
We shud have a "block" button...so we can choose who we want to see only...
i'm not sure a block button is possible on nairaland. I could be wrong though.
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by sampete(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2016
funnynation:
lalasticlala and mynd44 where una dey?
no be lie, where una dey?

A change is needed in the manner in which senseless posts get moved to the front page by our mods while informative and educative posts are being relegated to the background. Wetin concern me with how big or small Tiwa Savage ass is Or the latest car acquired by Whizkid
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by sampete(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2016
Fmartin:
We should be able to see the mod wey ban us
What will you now do with the information bro?
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by sampete(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2016
funnynation:
Inbox will be nice..

True talk...
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 08, 2016
sampete:
i'm not sure a block button is possible on nairaland. I could be wrong though.

In this world...NOTHING is impossible cool
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by sampete(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2016
KashyBaby:

In this world...NOTHING is impossible cool
So you say. As for me, NOT EVERYTHING is possible. For instance, can a male get pregnant and give birth to a baby?
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 08, 2016
sampete:
So you say. As for me, NOT EVERYTHING is possible. For instance, can a male get pregnant and give birth to a baby?

Out of topic....move over...don't have time for this.
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by xendra: 2:52pm On May 08, 2016
I know going through email makes it difficult to reach someon sometimes, but direct pm in this nairaland? not a good idea. unless he will also add a block button so you block anyone that harasses you secretly via pm.
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by xendra: 2:55pm On May 08, 2016
KashyBaby:

Out of topic....move over...don't have time for this.
interesting! na you come dey remind who get topic about going out
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by sampete(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2016
xendra:
I know going through email makes it difficult to reach someon sometimes, but direct pm in this nairaland? not a good idea. unless he will also add a block button so you block anyone that harasses you secretly via pm.
The process of reading a pm is way too complex. I didn't get it at first when i started recieving pms. One needs to respond to a nairaland automated email to read a pm. Still one cant read the pm unles you follow and the person who sent the pm follows back befor you can see the pm in your mailbox.
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:17pm On May 08, 2016
sampete:
It's without question that Nairaland is one of the best forum. Hardly a day goes by that i don't log in to Nairaland. However, some changes needed to have been put in place by the owner of the website, Mr Seun. Please lets air our views. As for me, i would love if site owner stops the policy of directing personal message/mail to our mail box and instead work on creating a nairaland Inbox.
he should create a different board for "critical thinking" majority of nairalanders are below average in reasoning and he must not lump all of together!
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by xendra: 3:22pm On May 08, 2016
sampete:
The process of reading a pm is way too complex. I didn't get it at first when i started recieving pms. One needs to respond to a nairaland automated email to read a pm. Still one cant read the pm unles you follow and the person who sent the pm follows back befor you can see the pm in your mailbox.
oh didn't know dat following part
Re: What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland by sampete(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2016
So this people no gree put this thread for front page abi
Me i don vex, i no go log into nairaland for 1 week!!!

(1) (Reply)

World's Biggest Snake (photo) / See The Big Snake Killed At The Back Of A Taxi Car In Benin City Today / Supreme Confirmed Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.