Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Study In The Philippines - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In The Philippines (496 Views)

Admission Into Universities In The Philippines For 2018 / Admission Into Universities In The Philippines For 2018 / Study In Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In The Philippines by CollinsMD(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2016
Just thought I should do this for the benefit of people who maybe waiting for this information. I have been contacted by many nairalanders here whom I've also helped to achieve their aims of studying medicine, nursing, pharmacy, etc. in their schools of choice in The Philippines.

Its only a 4yr program here in the Philippines, with your BSc, and 6 years without any degree (2 years premed and 4years medicine proper) you're decorated with MD (Doctor of Medicine). Yea, just 4yrs, and you're eligible to practice in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, u can name any country of choice, once you pass the country's board exam. Thats awesome isn't it? No more jamb hustle, no more ASUU strikes. No exaggerations here cos we have at present about 50 students from US, up to 100 from UK, Canada and Australia. About 500 Indian, Malaysian students.

Students from all over Africa including more than 200 students from our very own Nigeria. Just thought i should share this knowledge with people who may have been longing for an information like this( the likes of fellow nairalanders who have contacted me) Masters programs in Public health, other medical courses and including business, Engineering, IT, name them, are also obtainable here. You may inbox me if you're interested or better-still call me directly here +639339852594 lest i forget the name of my school is Southwestern University School of Medicine. Cebu City, Philippines.

A LITTLE GOOGLE SEARCH WONT HURT. Cheers..

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Her Useless Educational Sector / Selenium Online Training Classes On Real Time Projects / What To Do With BA International Relations/American Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.