Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,121 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Edexcel University - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edexcel University (4505 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edexcel University by dentrice: 11:11am On May 08, 2016
hello house, please is Edexcel University in Benin Republic fully Accredited by NUC and NYSC. Am planning to run my MSc in the School and a bit careful about the accredition. a friend of mine wants to go for HND to BSc conversion in the same school. please dear nairalanders I need your help not to fall a prey.thanks
Re: Edexcel University by babyfaceafrica: 11:29am On May 08, 2016
What's wrong with UNILAG,UNIBEN,UI,OAU and. ABu..why do you want to go to a relatively unknown university in benin republic...stay in NIgeria or go abroad to us,uk or europe...the. Ball is in ur court

1 Like

Re: Edexcel University by dentrice: 12:32pm On May 08, 2016
you spend up to 4 years to obtain MSc in many Nigerian universities of which you can obtain in other universities outside Nigeria for less than 2 years. going to US and UK is expensive

1 Like

Re: Edexcel University by Sezua(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2016
dentrice:
you spend up to 4 years to obtain MSc in many Nigerian universities of which you can obtain in other universities outside Nigeria for less than 2 years. going to US and UK is expensive
4 years? that is so not true I have a lot of friends dat completed their masters in less Dan 2 years here in Nigeria
Re: Edexcel University by dentrice: 1:33pm On May 08, 2016
Sezua:

4 years? that is so not true I have a lot of friends dat completed their masters in less Dan 2 years here in Nigeria
please which of the schools?
Re: Edexcel University by scampy(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2016
dentrice:
Funaab, UI, Unilag are just about 2years and some state unis.
Re: Edexcel University by donj84: 3:54pm On May 08, 2016
Sezua:

Bros inquire from guys in ABU, Zaria
Re: Edexcel University by Sezua(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2016
dentrice:
ilorin and uniben
Re: Edexcel University by iamclime(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2016
dentrice:

hello house, please is Edexcel University in Benin Republic fully Accredited by NUC and NYSC. Am planning to run my MSc in the School and a bit careful about the accredition. a friend of mine wants to go for HND to BSc conversion in the same school. please dear nairalanders I need your help not to fall a prey.thanks

Op, you amaze me! How can a school in Benin Republic be accredited by NUC? Is Benin Republic part of Nigeria? Please don't fall into the hands of mushroom schools. Go to NUC website and get the list of accredited schools and degrees. Best wishes.
Re: Edexcel University by Progress2468(m): 5:34am On May 09, 2016
iamclime:

Op, you amaze me! How can a school in Benin Republic be accredited by NUC? Is Benin Republic part of Nigeria? Please don't fall into the hands of mushroom schools. Go to NUC website and get the list of accredited schools and degrees. Best wishes.

The word would have been RECOGNIZED Not ACCREDITED
Re: Edexcel University by iabdulrazaq(m): 7:46am On May 09, 2016
UI and unilorin msc form is on sale
Re: Edexcel University by dentrice: 9:57am On May 09, 2016
thanks for the correction

(1) (Reply)

Procurement Officer Needed / After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? / Nimc Job Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.