Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,296 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund (2533 Views)

Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief / Jigawa Residents Receive N5000 Promised By Buhari During 2015 Campaign / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:41am On May 08, 2016
Why Buhari and his Efcc Boys not Prosecuting the Sponsors of Apc Campaign Funds?

Chibuike Amaechi, Rochas , Fashola , Tinubu and those Apc Corrupts old men .

Why is EFCC Hurting only PDP's? My Uncle is still with the Efcc since last month because of 2015 Campaign funds donation.

Buhari Dullard says he's fighting corruption , why hurting your Opponent because you are now in charge

2 Likes

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by TippyTop(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2016
APC got their campaign money from the sale of nama-- Presidiot Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by DropShot: 11:54am On May 08, 2016
PMB's primary objective is how FG's treasury was looted.

Let each state prosecute their past governors if they felt any if tem used the state's treasury to fund APC campaign.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by DropShot: 11:57am On May 08, 2016
[s]
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Why Buhari and his Efcc Boys not Prosecuting the Sponsors of Apc Campaign Funds?

Why is EFCC Hurting only PDP's? My Uncle is still with the Efcc since last month because of 2015 Campaign funds donation.

Buhari Dullard says he's fighting corruption , why hurting your Opponent because you are now in charge
[/s]
Stop crying and let your corrupt uncle vomit his own share of the forbidden yam he ate. Abu e no eat?

You can't do more than ranting and cursing online. Call him whatever name you choose, your uncle do enter gbese. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by Bassee(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2016
DropShot:

Let each state prosecute their past governors if they felt any if tem used the state's treasury to fund APC campaign.
Lol but EFCC is after Akpabio, Suswam, Lamido and other PDP governors

8 Likes

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by DropShot: 12:01pm On May 08, 2016
Bassee:

Lol but EFCC is after Akpabio, Suswam, Lamido and other PDP governors
They received from the forbidden yam.

3 Likes

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by Bassee(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:

They received from the forbidden yam.
OK, And how about governors who received from the forbidden yam while in PDP but have since joined the APC to evade prosecution

2 Likes

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by DropShot: 12:07pm On May 08, 2016
Bassee:

OK, And how about governors who received from the forbidden yam while in PDP but have since joined the APC to evade prosecution
E.g?
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by TippyTop(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2016
[s]
DropShot:

[/s]

Tell us where APC got their campaign money, easy question if you ask me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by Bassee(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:
E.g?
Rotimi Amaechi, Timipre Sylva
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by DropShot: 12:23pm On May 08, 2016
Bassee:

Rotimi Amaechi, Timipre Sylva
Rotimi Amaechi and Sylva were not in PDP when the forbidden yam was shared for election purpose. And if their successors have evidence they looted their state's treasury, they don't need FG to prosecute them.

Come up with another tale.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by DropShot: 12:25pm On May 08, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

I don't know and I don't have to know. Do you know? Pls tell us.

The one we now know is that PDP dipped their hands in our treasury and the president is doing a very good job at retrieving part of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by TippyTop(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:

I don't know and I don't have to know. Do you know? Pls tell us.

The one we now know is that PDP dipped their hands in our treasury and the president is doing a very good job at retrieving part of it.

Nigerians deserve to know where the governing party sourced their funds from, don't you think?

3 Likes

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 08, 2016
Bassee:

THEY ARE NO LONGER KORRUPT!
THEY HAVE CHANGED "APC" - "ALL PERSECUTION CEASE".
HE IS A NEW CREATURE: THE OLD THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY; BEHOLD, THEY ARE BECOME NEW!
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by Bassee(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:

Rotimi Amaechi and Sylva were not in PDP when the forbidden yam was shared for election purpose. And if their successors have evidence they looted their state's treasury, they don't need FG to prosecute them.

Come up with another tale.
Akpabio is being investigated by the EFCC for the theft of Akwa Ibom State funds and not election campaign funds.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191620-efcc-arrests-ex-governor-akpabio-over-alleged-multi-billion-naira-fraud-2.html
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by DropShot: 12:29pm On May 08, 2016
Bassee:

Akpabio is being investigated by the EFCC for the theft of Akwa Ibom State funds and not election campaign funds.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191620-efcc-arrests-ex-governor-akpabio-over-alleged-multi-billion-naira-fraud-2.html
You're deviating from the topic. Read it again and see that you're missing the point indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by SleekAboki: 12:30pm On May 08, 2016
I'm shocked how fashola was drilling borehole at the rate of 73 million naira per one. Each local government in Lagos state was proposed to have atleast 3 fashola golden borehole. Do the maths and appreciate the sleaze.

Shall we talk about tinubu and Fashola collabo in building one kilometre of road at the rate of one billion naira?These are known facts yet my fellow zombies cheer these men as revolutionaries.

2 Likes

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by seunmsg(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

Tell your corrupt uncle to return every kobo he collected from the looted fund or else, he will rot in prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by Bassee(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:

You're deviating from the topic. Read it again and see that you're missing the point indeed.
No deviations, you said all those being prosecuted by the EFCC used Nigeria's(Federal Government's) resources for election campaign. The Akpabio trial nullifies that.
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by seunmsg(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2016
SleekAboki:
I'm shocked how fashola was drilling borehole at the rate of 73 million naira per one. Each local government in Lagos state was proposed to have atleast 3 fashola golden borehole. Do the maths and appreciate the sleaze.

Shall we talk about tinubu and Fashola collabo in building one kilometre of road at the rate of one billion naira?These are known facts yet my fellow zombies cheer these men as revolutionaries.

You people should please hold on a bit, it's still too early in the day to wail. This government is just starting with the corrupt criminals of PDP and you are already wailing uncontrollably.

PDP had 16 years to prosecute whomever they so desire to prosecute but they looked the other. When PDP gets back to power (if they ever gets back) they can prosecute all the corrupt people in APC. For now, it's a ride on PDP criminals and we are all enjoying it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by DropShot: 12:41pm On May 08, 2016
Bassee:

No deviations, you said all those being prosecuted by the EFCC used Nigeria's(Federal Government's) resources for election campaign. The Akpabio trial nullifies that.
No. That's not my argument. My argument was in respect to the OP's question about why PMB and EFCC are after those who used FG's money for election campaign. And I said PMB has the prerogative to make sure he retrieves whatever was taken from FG's treasury for election.
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by Bassee(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2016
seunmsg:

You people should please hold on a bit, it's still too early in the day to wail. This government is just starting with the corrupt criminals of PDP and you are already wailing uncontrollably.

PDP had 16 years to prosecute whomever they so desire to prosecute but they looked the other. When PDP gets back to power (if they ever gets back) they can prosecute all the corrupt people in APC. For now, it's a ride on PDP criminals and we are all enjoying it.
So you accept there're criminals in APC. As long as Buhari and the EFCC look the other way when it comes to criminals from their party, you'd end up fighting PDP and not corruption

1 Like

Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by seunmsg(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2016
Bassee:

So you accept there're criminals in APC. As long as Buhari and the EFCC look the other way when it comes to criminals from their party, you'd end up fighting PDP and not corruption

Most politicians in Nigeria are corrupt criminals. As citizens, we should all support any effort to prosecute them irrespective of whether only criminals in a particular party are being prosecuted or not.
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by millhouse: 1:00pm On May 08, 2016
Don't get it twisted... The race for 2019 is already on. As they say kill the weed before they grow. Funds starched away by the former govt is the financial warchest intended to wrestle power from the APC since they are on board govt now. The only way to weaken the opposition is to retrieve all possible funds by all means under the legal guise of corruption. Do you know what it takes to campaign round the 36 States in Nigeria for a presidential election? Covering Obas, Emir, religious groups? U can't use private funds.. If dangote try am him go bankrupt halfway. The only funds is public funds, thus why this govt is going after the he jugular of the opposition.
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by Bassee(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2016
seunmsg:

Most politicians in Nigeria are corrupt criminals. As citizens, we should all support any effort to prosecute them irrespective of whether only criminals in a [b]particular party[/] are being prosecuted or not.
Once you input that word "particular", then it's no longer prosecution, we now have persecution
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by amaechi1: 1:05pm On May 08, 2016
Because, they are not the custodians of the nigeria money. Life is turn by turn.
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by IVORY2009(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:

No. That's not my argument. My argument was in respect to the OP's question about why PMB and EFCC are after those who used FG's money for election campaign. And I said PMB has the prerogative to make sure he retrieves whatever was taken from FG's treasury for election.

Your answers sometimes makes no sense, SMH shocked
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:03pm On May 08, 2016
we need answer to this question
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by citizenY(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Stop crying and let your corrupt uncle vomit his own share of the forbidden yam he ate. Abu e no eat?

You can't do more than ranting and cursing online. Call him whatever name you choose, your uncle do enter gbese. cheesy

The guys uncle dey there.... antelope be papa of pikin wey dey jump..... If e no jump nko?
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by citizenY(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:

PDP should do the same after winning the next election. End of discussion.

But what happens If they lose? Who will check APC? That Is My Worry.
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by DropShot: 2:21pm On May 08, 2016
IVORY2009:

Your answers sometimes makes no sense, SMH shocked
Maybe. But what about yours that's always all the time they don't make sense?
Re: Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund by IVORY2009(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:

Maybe. But what about yours that's always all the time they don't make sense?

Now you agree with me, now you're talking, take some rest bro, d brain is over worked grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayor Of London Waiting To Catch A Bus To Work / Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / Anambra Election Boycott: So, I Listened To Radio Biafra!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.