Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out (196017 Views)

2016/2017 LAUTECH Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out / 2016/2017 University of Jos Postgraduate Admission List Is Out / 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by mrdotman: 12:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Nwakannaya1:

Same department, pls let me know of any new development.

No problem
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Sheffy1403: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Has anyone paid acceptance fee using the online gtb or Skye bank platform provided...instead of going to bank to pay...
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
I got recommendation mail on the 26th of January....my transcript just got to UI today...hope im not late... electrical department cryI got recommendation mail on the 26th of January....my transcript just got to UI today...hope im not late... electrical department
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by keji2008(f): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
This waiting don tire me ooo...
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by mrdotman: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
keji2008:
This waiting don tire me ooo...

No be only you
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Justpraiz: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sheffy1403:
Has anyone paid acceptance fee using the online gtb or Skye bank platform provided...instead of going to bank to pay...
I did mine with GTB online, it's very easy Berra than going to the bank to queue
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Justpraiz: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sambest2:

If this was because of my post, you might want to review my post.
plz when is Postgraduate expected to resume?....
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by ezybaba(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Agric Econs check ur email for admission letter mail
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by histrealite: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
I got recommendation mails two times, the first was on the 25th of jan. While the second one was today. Pls people, what does that Signify?? Na admission mail i dy expect o.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by donasere(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
histrealite:
I got recommendation mails two times, the first was on the 25th of jan. While the second one was today. Pls people, what does that Signify?? Na admission mail i dy expect o.

Check your admission status on the portal.

Had similar experience.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by teeshawt(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
see as correct departments dey share recommendation and admission mails upadan..............

Mechanical Engineering y now.....

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Adet5(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
omoluabi001:

Yeah am going to sit for d exam again....about d duration..the normal duration is 18 months to 2 years but it could be more than that for some courses.... which course did u put in for?
Pls help me out bro i had 2:2 (2.87 cgpa) in my first degree and i wish to apply for Msc in business administration, will i be considered and how much is the total estimate of the fee?
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by ezybaba(m): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2017
Adet5:

Pls help me out bro i had 2:2 (2.87 cgpa) in my first degree and i wish to apply for Msc in business administration, will i be considered and how much is the total estimate of the fee?
u can apply bit on d total estimate fee no idea for now
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Sayyea: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Any news from microbiology as regards admission mail?
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by auloushegoun: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Hello people! Pls do we have anyone applying to the Dept of Modern European Languages?
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Bablarry(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2017
ezybaba:
Agric Econs check ur email for admission letter mail

@Ezybaba
Is this valid
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Archbishop88: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2017
conceptz21:
For all postgraduate students and intending scholars:
We alll know that the soul of lecturing career lies in research publication.

For starters: you can start by publishing your undergraduate research work, your postgraduate seminars and thesis.

You may not have money to publish in expensive Journal houses like Elsevier and science direct, no problem, you can start by publishing in free journal houses. The more publications you have, the more your chances of getting that lecturing job or promotion.
I'll help by dropping one free journal publication house for interested scholars. I will drop more on popular demand.

Visit www.erjournals.com and see their list of journals (waste of time)....

Or

Just send them your article for publication at erjournals@gmail.com.

Be sure to write a good paper so that your article can be accepted for publication..

God bless our hustle
. Dz is good news 4 a beginner like me.please share more info and site 4 additional free journal .

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by histrealite: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
I have checked o, still telling me Admission Letter Record Not found. How did you go about it? Was it after the second recommendation mail you got the admission mail? How many days interval?
donasere:

Check your admission status on the portal.

Had similar experience.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by keji2008(f): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mine also. My friend was at the pg school today, and was told that the dept is yet to submit the list to them. The waiting eh! undecided

histrealite:
I have checked o, still telling me Admission Letter Record Not found. How did you go about it? Was it after the second recommendation mail you got the admission mail? How many days interval?
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by babyfaceafrica: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
keji2008:
Mine also. My friend was at the pg school today, and was told that the dept is yet to submit the list to them. The waiting eh! undecided

whoever told you that is ill-informed....the department recommends, anything after that is pg issue...so if your dept has reccomended you,it is pg that remains to give admission
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Taciturn1: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Cousim:
I got recommendation mail on the 26th of January....my transcript just got to UI today...hope im not late... electrical department cryI got recommendation mail on the 26th of January....my transcript just got to UI today...hope im not late... electrical department
you may have to go to the admissions officer of the pg school. what option in electrical?
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Taciturn1:
you may have to go to the admissions officer of the pg school. what option in electrical?
power...are u in electrical too?
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by donasere(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
histrealite:

Actually got second recommendation mail a month after the 1st one. On checking my portal nothing appeared, but about 24hrs after I just checked my portal and saw "admission letter prepared: Yes"
A day later I got one mail in the morning wasn't really a specific mail and at about 2pm the same day I got the "admission letter signed by deputy registrar" (ready) and the acceptance fee mail.

Just have little patience..and if you can't exercise such coz of time and other factors you could always go to PG school to complain.

Lastly ensure your transcripts have arrived in PG school. I got admission mail a week after my colleagues got theirs, I think this was because my transcript got to PG school quite late. This however may be inconsequential.
All the best.

Keji2008 I guess your friends department hasn't sent in the recommendation list. That is what is used to prepare admission letters. You and your friend need to have more patience for the recommendation mail and if you've got recommendation mails already then it means your friend was misinformed. Or better still she probably dint ask the right question.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by ezybaba(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Geography check ur mail for recommendation
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by donasere(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
ezybaba:
Geography check ur mail for recommendation

How many recommendation they wan collect...

They just got admission mail.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Sheffy1403: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pls how many days after payment of acceptance will u b scheduled for clearacne? Thanks
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Adet5(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pls someone should help me with the amount i am to prepare for msc i need to knw b4 i consider buying this form when it is out
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by keji2008(f): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Thanks dear. I have to go down myself.

babyfaceafrica:
whoever told you that is ill-informed....the department recommends, anything after that is pg issue...so if your dept has reccomended you,it is pg that remains to give admission
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by keji2008(f): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Thank you.

donasere:

Actually got second recommendation mail a month after the 1st one. On checking my portal nothing appeared, but about 24hrs after I just checked my portal and saw "admission letter prepared: Yes"
A day later I got one mail in the morning wasn't really a specific mail and at about 2pm the same day I got the "admission letter signed by deputy registrar" (ready) and the acceptance fee mail.

Just have little patience..and if you can't exercise such coz of time and other factors you could always go to PG school to complain.

Lastly ensure your transcripts have arrived in PG school. I got admission mail a week after my colleagues got theirs, I think this was because my transcript got to PG school quite late. This however may be inconsequential.
All the best.

Keji2008 I guess your friends department hasn't sent in the recommendation list. That is what is used to prepare admission letters. You and your friend need to have more patience for the recommendation mail and if you've got recommendation mails already then it means your friend was misinformed. Or better still she probably dint ask the right question.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by Archbishop88: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
ezybaba:
Please come along with the following
(1) A copy of your printed application form
(2) A copy of your printed Eligibility form
(3) Four copies of your printed Admission letter
(4) Two copies of your printed Acceptance form
(5) Three copies of your printed Clearance Form
(6) Original copy and a Clear photocopy each of all documents you uploaded for your application
(7) Original copy and a Clear photocopy of each of all documents stated in the footnote of your admission letter as missing and should be provided
(cool A printout of this scheduling mail

Please adhere strictly to the schedule. Only those scheduled for a particular date and time would be attended to.

We look forward to your having a successful program at the University of Ibadan. ,
. Abeg oo which one is clearance form. Though i have printed admission letter n acceptance form. Pls, Urgent responses.
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by donasere(m): 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
Adet5:
Pls someone should help me with the amount i am to prepare for msc i need to knw b4 i consider buying this form when it is out

Boss depends on ur department but as things keep going up I'd advice you stock up #350000 for fees. From paying for the form to paying your actual school fees and all.
All the best!
Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by PatEinstEin(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
donasere:

Boss depends on ur department but as things keep going up I'd advice you stock up #350000 for fees. From paying for the form to paying your actual school fees and all.
All the best!
For M.Sc in biochemistry...fees + accommodation + feeding and all. Please, like how much should I budget for the whole thing. I want to buy the form by next year, probably for 2018/19 seesion. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (71) (Reply)

Six (6) Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.