Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Helpful Info. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Helpful Info. (837 Views)

Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. / Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook / Info.nigeriacustomservice@mail.ru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helpful Info. by Feeldawhite01: 12:41pm On May 08, 2016
Great Nairalanders, pls who else got this kind of mail from sterling bank?, how genuine is it? and if authentic pls what are the likely things someone needs be expecting in the process? . Pls helpful respons is highly needed.

"Good Morning,

We wish to inform you that you are invited for a chat with our Human Resource Department; the details are highlighted below:

Date: Monday, 09/05/2016

Time: 12.30pm

Venue: Sterling Towers, 20 Marina, Lagos

Please come with 2 copies of an updated CV and the original and photocopy of your credentials i.e birth certificate, academic certificates, professional certificates (if any), 1 Passport Photograph and a valid means of identification".
Re: Helpful Info. by Vongsama(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2016
This cannot be sterling bank's message. In ma opinion, u should stay off -GNLD.
Ma opinion though.
Re: Helpful Info. by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2016
Feeldawhite01:
Great Nairalanders, pls who else got this kind of mail from sterling bank?, how genuine is it? and if authentic pls what are the likely things someone needs be expecting in the process? . Pls helpful respons is highly needed.

"Good Morning,

We wish to inform you that you are invited for a chat with our Human Resource Department; the details are highlighted below:No

Date: Monday, 09/05/2016

Time: 12.30pm

Venue: Sterling Towers, 20 Marina, Lagos

Please come with 2 copies of an updated CV and the original and photocopy of your credentials i.e birth certificate, academic certificates, professional certificates (if any), 1 Passport Photograph and a valid means of identification".

Na real jare, shebi u applied for it

2 Likes

Re: Helpful Info. by zelexotunla(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2016
Try and google if d address given in d message is truly Sterling Bank address. But I got d feeling dat is gonna be real just brace up for it. Goodluck
Re: Helpful Info. by tunisbaba(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2016
Guy Sterling Tower is occupied by onli Sterling Bank and d last time i had inteeview with them, I was asked to bring along all the stated materials in your message. So go n try ur luck bro
Re: Helpful Info. by ujay77: 9:22am On May 11, 2016
[righ
Re: Helpful Info. by Emeralddd(f): 8:09pm On May 11, 2016
Bros abeg, how did it go? Pls share ur experience.
Re: Helpful Info. by rhymaholic: 11:01am On May 25, 2016
How did it go? I have same chat tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Save My Soul / Shop Attendant Job In Port Harcourt / Graduate And Undergraduate Vacancies Posted On 4th July, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.