Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Buying Shares In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buying Shares In Nigeria (976 Views)

Interested In Buying Shares In Nigeria? Please, Ensure You Take These Wise Steps / AMCON Blocks Sale Of Shares In Niger Insurance Linked To Governor Okorocha / Please Advise Me On Buying Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Shares In Nigeria by Mosseuirdoctore(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2016
Hello
Please I need information on how to how to buy shares here in Nigeria. what are the procedures??
What's the least amount I can start with?..
Who do I need to meet??
And other relevant details...
Thanks...
Re: Buying Shares In Nigeria by sichri(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2016
@Op, from your questions it appears you know nothing about investing in shares and the stock market in general. As advised by time tested investors, DO NOT PUT YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY IN ANY BUSINESS/INVESTMENT YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT. Otherwise, it is no longer investment but gambling.
However, if you must invest in the stock market then you need to get a stockbroker. Except you are buying through IPO (initial public offer), which to the best of my knowledge none is on now.
Re: Buying Shares In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 29, 2016
Mosseuirdoctore:
Hello
Please I need information on how to how to buy shares here in Nigeria. what are the procedures??
What's the least amount I can start with?..
Who do I need to meet??
And other relevant details...
Thanks...

Go for Treasury Bills or FGN bonds. T Bills pay higher interest rate even in short term. If you're thinking long term go for bonds. Share leaves you at the mercy of the company, i.e if they declare profit or not.
We can talk more, check signature.

(1) (Reply)

Take This Bitcoin Advantages / Make #1000 A Steppingstone To Ur Breakthrough In The New Yr / GHW Works$$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.