Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Sen Dino Melaye Sells Groundnuts In A Bid To Remember His Humble Background - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Dino Melaye Sells Groundnuts In A Bid To Remember His Humble Background (677 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) / The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) / President Buhari To Fly To Gambia In A Bid To Persuade Jammeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Dino Melaye Sells Groundnuts In A Bid To Remember His Humble Background by niceface(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2016
Senator Dino Melaye just shared this photo of him hawking groundnuts on his Facebook page -to remember his background... The lawmaker representing Kogi West senatorial - captioned the photo; Remembering my humble background, I also sold and hawked too. Keep your dream alive.

Sources:[url] http://michaelsundaym..com.ng/2016/05/hilarious-sen-dino-melaye-sells.html?m=1[/url]

Re: Sen Dino Melaye Sells Groundnuts In A Bid To Remember His Humble Background by Cholls(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2016
my brother this man done drink im thing again.........."You don tey Madt abi"
Re: Sen Dino Melaye Sells Groundnuts In A Bid To Remember His Humble Background by faaz24: 2:15pm On May 08, 2016
So Dino Melaye had a humble background and yet he is not humble. Thought he's also a silver spoon kid like Crookola Sarathief.
Re: Sen Dino Melaye Sells Groundnuts In A Bid To Remember His Humble Background by bender79: 2:25pm On May 08, 2016
Keep what dream alive dino? Dream to embezzle OK oh all na dream
Re: Sen Dino Melaye Sells Groundnuts In A Bid To Remember His Humble Background by ucheo: 2:40pm On May 08, 2016
These should serve as inspiration to youths. Rather he is being castigated for saying the truth. It made me realise where I am coming from as I did it too.
Dream big. Tomorrow will always be better.
Re: Sen Dino Melaye Sells Groundnuts In A Bid To Remember His Humble Background by greatgod2012(f): 2:46pm On May 08, 2016
This is what he's trying to say.......

NEVER LET YOUR BACKGROUND PUT YOUR BACK ON THE GROUND

Let's hold on to the message, not the messenger.
Re: Sen Dino Melaye Sells Groundnuts In A Bid To Remember His Humble Background by politricks: 2:47pm On May 08, 2016
If you castigate him but hail Fayose when he does something similar, then you are a HYPOCRITE.

(1) (Reply)

No Biafra Under Me –buhari | The Sun News / Caption This Photo Of Aliko Dangote And Gov Akinwunmi Ambode / President Buhari Welcomes Francois Hollande To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.