Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

How To Make Extra N10,000 – N30,000 Weekly Selling The New Mosquito Killer Lamp - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Extra N10,000 – N30,000 Weekly Selling The New Mosquito Killer Lamp (1101 Views)

Let Us Set Up Your Bulk SMS Business With Just N30,000 / Make 30,000 To 50,000 Weekly On OLX Guaranteed - This Is The Real Deal Free Info / Make Extra N37500 Weekly Selling Epin For MTT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Extra N10,000 – N30,000 Weekly Selling The New Mosquito Killer Lamp by Helenbims(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2016
How To Earn Extra N10,000 – N30,000 weekly Selling The New Mosquito Killer Lamp To Your Neighbours.

I Newly Imported this Mosquito Killer Lamp From abroad and they are damn selling like hot cake.
The product MOSQUITO KILLER LAMPS are superb and kills mosquitoes like Mad!

I sell the product for N1,499 (wholesales price) but, this product can sell for as much as N3,000 if you can convince people. In fact, some people sell it for as much as N2,300 on JUMIA, KONGA and other e-commerce websites in Nigeria (you can verify this fact) and they have to pay extra N1,500 – N2,500 for shipment. That’s a cost of between N3,800 – N4,800 per piece and yet people are buying this Mosquitoes Killer Lamp.

Every family needs at least 3 (one for each room) and instead of burning money on Insecticides or Doctors to treat Malaria, Mosquitoes Killer Lamp is non-rechargeable and once switched on at Night, it keeps killing the mosquitoes. How? The blue light from the mosquitoes killer lamp when plugged, will attract the mosquitoes to the lamp and once the fly into it, it electrocute them. The “vap”sound it makes when it electrocute the mosquitoes excites me like craze.
HOW TO PROFIT FROM THIS.
I have over 100pieces in stock right now (more expected to come in from my manufacturers in weeks to come) and you can buy in bulk (10pieces and above) from me at the rate of just N1,200 only.

If you are buying 10, that will be just N12,000 only. You will add N2000 for me to send to your city through public bus driver. Total N14,000.
If you sell each for N2,500 only, that’s N25,000. Minus your cost, you earn extra N11,000.

If you place order for 20picces, that’s just N24,000 plus cost of sending to you N2000 total is N26,000. Selling each for N2,500 only gives N50,000 Minus your cost of N26,000 gives you a profit of N24,000.

You can achieve this weekly if you are serious. To sell 10 pieces, you need between 3 – 5 families only. By experience, family buys for each room in their apartment.

HOW TO SELL
1. If you belong to a religious organization like church or mosque, the congregation is always huge. You can sell to them. If you know how to sell, selling up to 100 pieces is damn easy via this method. You just go with the samples…

2. At your place of work. No need for expatiating on this.

3. If you have time and wish to take this as a business, since the product is new and the market, you can capitalize on this and take it to other offices, institutions and gatherings of people that you think might be interested and you will sell hundreds.

4. You can upload the pictures of the product on facebook and let anyone interested call you to buy it from you.

5. You can market it to your neighbours and sell dozens.

6. You can create flyers with the image of the product in it and description. Put the price and your contact
number. Ask some people to help you distribute to banks, offices, hospitals, malls, eateries and other public places.
(2000pieces of flyers wouldn’t cost more than like N5000)
7. I love this. Since the product is target to families, we can create flyers and get someone to go into an area and flip it under the gates of as many houses as possible. Offer FREE Home delivery and pay on delivery since those areas are within your city. This trick alone can make you bastard money.
These marketing tricks discussed above alone is worth over N10,000 if am to charge for it. But it’s free.

==================================
I am sure a good number of my subscribers are elderly people who may think this is not cool for them to Implement. Why don’t you make your child an Entreprenuer and set this up for him. How about that Cousin that always disturb you for money. Set this up for them and be free from their troubles.
===================================
TAKE ACTION TODAY.
Surely, we have over 1000pieces in stock at the moment and we are still expecting some others by weekend.

But, i trust my subscribers. I am damn sure these 100pieces will be gone in few days’ time. So, do not relax!
Go pay for the quantities you want today or as soon as you can. The more quantities you buy and sell, the more the Profit for you. If you buy 100pieces and sold it all, you will profit nothing less than N100,000. This is damn achievable within just 10days. Trust me! This is a new product and a necessity to any family that care about their health.

HOW TO ORDER
=====================
To Order, Contact through sms to: 08068265049
IF YOU LOVE THE SIMPLE MARKETING strategy i shared in here and believe this is a smart way of earning passive Income,
Please hit the LIKE button below.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Extra N10,000 – N30,000 Weekly Selling The New Mosquito Killer Lamp by Ada243(f): 9:28am On May 09, 2016
wats your location? do u do pay on delivery? ive been scammed on nairaland before, after paying 26k for goods d guy insulted me and stopped picking my calls. since then ive been afraid to do any form of transaction on nairaland
Re: How To Make Extra N10,000 – N30,000 Weekly Selling The New Mosquito Killer Lamp by Helenbims(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2016
Ada, we deliver anywhere you want. Whatsapp or holla at: 08068265049.

(1) (Reply)

Lte Mimo 3g | 4g | Omini Antenna Mtn Glo Airtel Etisalat Smile Swift 700-2700mhz / Wireless Industrial Huawei Gsm Modem With RS232 COM Port / GHW...Grow You Spare Money By 50% And 30%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.