Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. (1475 Views)

Obaseki To Partner Private Investors On Mechanised Farming For Inclusive Agric.. / I Urgently Need Dried Cassava Industrial Starch, 30tons. Pickup This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by uzodimma4sunnex: 6:53pm On May 08, 2016
Kind hearted Nairalanders should please help me out.
i have this small capital i want to use to start a business. And the business i want to venture into is food and fruits supply business, any food and any fruits supply business where by you travel to different parts of the country be it in the North, East, west or south to buy foodstuffs or fruits in Large Quantity then sell in Lagos at a profit but i need the assisstance and help of a mentor, someone who is already into the business and is established to put me through the processes and procedures of the business.
please Kind hearted Nairalanders help a brother in need.
you can drop your contacts here and i will contact you. i am ready to go by your conditions and follow all your instructions as commanded to the Latter.
or contact me on buchiajero@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by Oolu1: 7:26pm On May 08, 2016
egusi biss is profitable contact me. ariesadekunle@yahoo.com
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by Prosperousman(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2016
Maize business is good, contact me on Pin.onyekwe@rocketmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by jackbennie: 10:17pm On May 08, 2016
Whatssapp message for oranges yams potatoes 08187469053
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by opo26: 10:40pm On May 08, 2016
call opofoods for Ur cheapest baobabs original honey ,Cameroon pepper,locust bean , genuine corn, maize, groundnut and tomatoes and onions just what apps or call me 08039268498
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by hipinnacle: 7:27am On May 09, 2016
Agromerchant Nigeria is your best shot to partner with. we are suppliers of all agro commodities and fresh farm foodstuff and produce. If it is not hygienic and fresh, it is not Agromerchant. visit our online one-stop marketplace @ www.agromerchant.com or give me a call or test/whatsapp me on 08036028454.
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by hipinnacle: 8:01am On May 09, 2016
Agromerchant Nigeria is your best shot to partner with. we are suppliers of all agro commodities and fresh farm foodstuff and produce. If it is not hygienic and fresh, it is not Agromerchant. visit our online one-stop marketplace @ www.agromerchant.com or give me a call or test/whatsapp me on 08036028454
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by uzodimma4sunnex: 3:20pm On May 09, 2016
Thank you all for your responses. i so much appreciate all your suggestions, comments and ideas. That shows that i am not alone. Thank you all once again.
@ Oolu1 and @ Prosperousman i have sent you an email concerning your suggestions, you can also contact me on 07039765434. Thank you so much expecting your feedback. God bless.
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by mrsage(m): 6:29am On May 10, 2016
Ok
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by uzodimma4sunnex: 5:56pm On May 11, 2016
Thank you all very much. i so much appreciate your efforts.
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by Enesi47: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
jackbennie:
Whatssapp message for oranges yams potatoes 08187469053
I also have same plan can I call you with your above contact
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by Nicogen4us(f): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=uzodimma4sunnex post=45436232]Kind hearted Nairalanders should please help me out.
i have this small capital i want to use to start a business. And the business i want to venture into is food and fruits supply business, any food and any fruits supply business where by you travel to different parts of the country be it in the North, East, west or south to buy foodstuffs or fruits in Large Quantity then sell in Lagos at a profit but i need the assisstance and help of a mentor, someone who is already into the business and is established to put me through the processes and procedures of the business.
Trinity farm and Co..Ltd. is also available to supply you with gari, egg, tomatoes, pepper as well as livestock in large quantity.The company is at Oyo town. address:No 2.opposite state hospital exit gate Oyo town. phone number :08135631994,E-mail:nicogen4liv@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by jackbennie: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2016
Enesi47:
I also have same plan can I call you with your above contact

yea u can call dat number or 07052719234
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by ebiluv(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2016
for tubers of yam and tomatoes call me on 08026965884
Re: I Urgently Need A Mentor/foodstuff Supplier To Partner With. by ellagabriel(f): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
hello i just saw this post for bushmeat like grasscutter,antelope,bushpig infact any type at wholesale price just call or watsapp 09072526162

(1) (Reply)

Ostrich, Parrot, Antelope,Peacock,Geese and other animals Available For Sale / Fraud On Nairaland... / Quality Npk 15:15:15 /npk 20:10:10 Metrick ton export Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.