Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care (3018 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by anthoniosp(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2016
Lol..this gat me cracking

Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by jamex93(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2016
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 08, 2016
I for laff bt economy make me tuck-in my teeth.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by abogjohn(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2016
I can't help it but laugh... But Airtel wicked ooo.. 1k for 2hrs. That's too cost. But this niccur madt gaan

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by Merlissa(f): 8:35pm On May 08, 2016
Na dolllar they affect the change
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 08, 2016
That must be Tonyebarcanista grin grin grin. Na joke oo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by Davedoz(m): 8:44pm On May 08, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehe...... But Airtel na mad people oooo. It's only in Nigeria Mobile Networks retrogress instead of progressing and advancing with better offers. If for example 500,000 Nigerians subscribe to this N200 for 3 hours, every night. Now it will drop to 50,000 Nigerians paying the N1000 every night for 3 hours.

THEY'LL BE LOSING 100,000,000 TO MAKE 50,000,000

They forgot that aside our money being spent. We usually sacrifice our sleep.

JOKERS!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by donholy28(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2016
Nobody dey subscribe am again…dem don loose plenty customers

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by glamz007(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2016
lmao.. damn dz guy ur drunk o
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by franugo(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2016
DAYLITE ROBBERY airtel why u doing rike this na?
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by Sirfrederick(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2016
Airtel and their wahala

Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 08, 2016
lol...the nigga got no chill
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by yungryce: 5:30am On May 09, 2016
they can go n die. is it by force to do night plan. as mtn don dey grt sense again, dey come carry their only bargaining chip throway. e-diots
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by Nobody: 7:27am On May 09, 2016
6 years in Primary school,, 6 years in Secondary school,, 4 years in University,, 1 year of Strike, Protest & Co,, 1 year of Youth Service,. And U wil luckily get a job of #50,000,. And someone wil just shout #Skiborobo_skibo_skibborobo""eiba_Baddest ...and be making millions. Issokay,, God Is Watching o

Good morning all

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by yellowbeauty(f): 7:47am On May 09, 2016
stale!
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2016
yellowbeauty:
stale!
Your face and sense of humour are just like 5 and 6....

Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by anthoniosp(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2016
yellowbeauty:
stale!
as ur face
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by sbashir10(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2016
Lol, the guy smoked shisha
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by yellowbeauty(f): 1:06pm On May 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Your face and sense of humour are just like 5 and 6....
another idiot detected....... Buh you can quote me again
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by yellowbeauty(f): 1:09pm On May 09, 2016
anthoniosp:
as ur face
and you're too ugly to upload your pic.......you can quote me again
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2016
yellowbeauty:
another idiot detected....... Buh you can quote me again

I am an idiot... till local people like you and their whack faces exit this forum, tins can't go as planned...

Go complete your pure water business... leave Nairaland for people with intellect and good sense of humour, not sadists!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by anthoniosp(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2016
yellowbeauty:
and you're too ugly to upload your pic.......you can quote me again
just say u want to see my pic, instead of this primary two sense u ar using

But how come only ur face got Ebola?..
U are so ugly u are a complete proof man came from apes
DDamn..girl..u so ugly nairaland banned you for it..
The I.p to your pic reads "error 403" (forbidden)..
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by yellowbeauty(f): 11:40pm On May 09, 2016
anthoniosp:
just say u want to see my pic, instead of this primary two sense u ar using

But how come only ur face got Ebola?..
U are so ugly u are a complete proof man came from apes
DDamn..girl..u so ugly nairaland banned you for it..
The I.p to your pic reads "error 403" (forbidden)..
like seriously? lol.........just keep it mind that you're too ugly....you're such a pathetic quoter......you're allowed to quote me again
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by yellowbeauty(f): 11:43pm On May 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I am an idiot... till local people like you and their whack faces exit this forum, tins can't go as planned...

Go complete your pure water business... leave Nairaland for people with intellect and good sense of humour, not sadists!!
indeed you're a bush boy.......kettle calling pot black
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by anthoniosp(m): 11:51pm On May 09, 2016
yellowbeauty:
like seriously? lol.........just keep it mind that you're too ugly....you're such a pathetic quoter......you're allowed to quote me again
babe

Its my thread...I can do as I please...

So. If am gonna quote ur asz ama quote like there's no tomorrow

I thought there was a rule against. Misleading monikers...smh.
Yellow beauty....if shekau is caught he should be sentenced to death by two minutes of ur face...
Ur lips are so big its seems like u gat an asss on ur face
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by yellowbeauty(f): 12:28am On May 10, 2016
anthoniosp:
babe

Its my thread...I can do as I please...

So. If am gonna quote ur asz ama quote like there's no tomorrow

I thought there was a rule against. Misleading monikers...smh.
Yellow beauty....if shekau is caught he should be sentenced to death by two minutes of ur face...
not only your thread but needle too.....keep quoting
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by KelsAltair(m): 6:42am On May 10, 2016
This one is strong!!
anthoniosp:

Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by anthoniosp(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2016
KelsAltair:
This one is strong!!
lol..bro how fa na
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by kellystech(m): 7:03am On May 10, 2016
yellowbeauty:
not only your thread but needle too.....keep quoting
madam u ugly gan
Re: Hilarious Converasation Between A Nairalander And Airtel Customer Care by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:19am On May 10, 2016
yellowbeauty:
indeed you're a bush boy.......kettle calling pot black

We are in different worlds... you can't reach mine...

our only meeting point is Nairaland... enjoy it..

Don't quote me again...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leagoo Z5 Now Selling At N20k / The Next Phantom; Expectation And Spy Images / What Could Be Wrong With My Redmi7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.