Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,061 members, 7,867,013 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

9c Discovery - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 9c Discovery (407 Views)

How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! / Google Discovery The Scam Of Payoneer And Stop Accepting Payoneer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9c Discovery by chichiii: 9:26pm On May 08, 2016
I am new to nairaland and I think I have learnt alot in going through just alittle of the posts here...I think one made me feel like sharing this post cos a friend once warned me to be careful with the kind of people in this forum and platform...you all know what I mean...yes scam things...

All thanks to someone wems here ...Hope you are worth my rating here.Without wasting time I will share this:

I hv a new website discovery...that microjobpays.com
u can place orders of what u can do jus like fiverr
but this one is jus new and accept nigerian banks
maybe you will benefit the most since you have alot to offer on net...people will see your gigs and place orders there
you can invite friends with your gigs' offers to make ya online dealings alot popular...your name can go wild you know..Just thinking
Re: 9c Discovery by chichiii: 9:32pm On May 08, 2016
I forgot to add wems if you are here permit me to borrow the script you used for the website...don't really know how private chats work here...thanks
Re: 9c Discovery by WEMS(f): 10:01pm On May 08, 2016
chichiii:
I forgot to add wems if you are here permit me to borrow the script you used for the website...don't really know how private chats work here...thanks

hahahahahah how come you want to hang bone on ma neck...na me be the admin for the website? but I think there is a gig there on whoever wants such website script dear about 100usd...u can pay via paypal or Nigerian bank..meanwhile I was only concerned about the high rate of scam here...so I decided to share the info here...am happy someone is touched...mission accomplished. You can write me 08064919517 ...tnx once again....say no to scam

(1) (Reply)

Unverified USA Adsense Account With $250 Current Balance For Sale @ 35k / Volunteer Creative Writer And Photographer Needed On A New Blog. / SQL, Javascript And Asp Gurus, Fall Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.