Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. (813 Views)

Airforce Fires At Canoes Conveying Stolen Oil, Barges Explode (Video) / Igbo & Hausa Will Make Peace / Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by VulgarVulvas: 9:26pm On May 08, 2016
You will soon be getting the bill for all the stolen oil with interests and adjusted for inflation plus a clean up bill for the 50yrs pillaging of Niger Delta oil.

Let me start computing your bill....

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by manmind: 9:30pm On May 08, 2016
Otija emuso koto jawoja....omo ale jatijati

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by gisthit: 9:31pm On May 08, 2016
sure,they must repay what dey av stolen.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by lekkie073(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2016
were l'awon eleyi o!!!

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by APCcrimesHD: 10:42pm On May 08, 2016
They surely must!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 08, 2016
current figures in reparations of stolen oil wealth amount to $5 trillion. I also understand that IPOB when Biiafra is restored will also be asking for $900 billion in reparations for the civil war! By the time Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba finished paying this, they won't be able to sleep for the next 1000 yrs. Parasites!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by Pheals(f): 1:01am On May 09, 2016
. Op escaped from his permanent house in Aro Abeokuta grin

Like if u believe me

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by mikolo80: 1:05am On May 09, 2016
gisthit:
sure,they must repay what dey av stolen.
what was stolen. you get land you no enter farm. investor plant con de harvest you con de vex after him don buy d land for peanuts. con collect am na.na we say make una no send unasef go school like awolowo do for us con allow house of parliament scam una

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by Yorubasgreat(f): 1:10am On May 09, 2016
mikolo80:
what was stolen. you get land you no enter farm. investor plant con de harvest you con de vex after him don buy d land for peanuts. con collect am na.na we say make una no send unasef go school like awolowo do for us con allow house of parliament scam una

You go school like this? #pity

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by FanYogo1(f): 1:12am On May 09, 2016
Fulanis and Ibos also own/stole oil wells. Gullibo fool, if you want your oil wealth, come and take it. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by FanYogo1(f): 1:13am On May 09, 2016
Uduak2019:
current figures in reparations of stolen oil wealth amount to $5 trillion. I also understand that IPOB when Biiafra is restored will also be asking for $900 billion in reparations for the civil war! By the time Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba finished paying this, they won't be able to sleep for the next 1000 yrs. Parasites!
lmao. Igbos are really delusional. Did Yorubas force Ojukwu to take his people on a suicidal journey?
The audacity.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by sweetgala(m): 1:25am On May 09, 2016
I sometimes wonder what kind of weed they sell in SS/SE

These people spend half their lives with their heads in cloud 9

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by mikolo80: 1:28am On May 09, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

You go school like this? #pity
Pls explain in detail. you have not said anything. me too I sabi insult ppl mother. but I didn't. I explained myself. you have no explanation. just insult. only a lazy mind goes to insult instead of defending their position

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by Yorubasgreat(f): 1:36am On May 09, 2016
[s]
mikolo80:
Pls explain in detail. you have not said anything. me too I sabi insult ppl mother. but I didn't. I explained myself. you have no explanation. just insult. only a lazy mind goes to insult instead of defending their position
[/s]

There are no people here, it's all monikers.. So stop bumping your head over frivolities. ...
Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by mikolo80: 3:04am On May 09, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
[s][/s]

There are no people here, it's all monikers.. So stop bumping your head over frivolities. ...
in that case you no get sense for your statement
Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by orisa37: 3:11am On May 09, 2016
Good crab sense.
Re: Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. by demslayerrz: 4:21am On May 09, 2016
Frustration na bad thing.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fani-kayode Storms EFCC Headquarters / Trump Blasts Nigeria Again, Buhari Turning Nigeria To An Islamic Country / 8 Hilarious But Embarrassing Quotes Of Politicians 2010-2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.