Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects (14210 Views)

Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch / Senate Forgery Case: Senate Prepares To Deal Ruthlessly With AGF / Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by kcnwaigbo: 7:40am On May 09, 2016
Fmartin:
what a silly way of commenting. When did d 8th NASS amend d their standing orders before they did their election in d senate?

D standing orders is only amended when all the officials are voted. Nt wen somebody amended it to help him occupy his desire seat.

The senate rules for the incomming senate is prepared for the new senate by the senate clerk.While in the life of the senate,it can only be amended by 2/3 majority of the senate.The 2015 senate cannot amend the 2011 senate rule and vice versa.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by kcnwaigbo: 7:43am On May 09, 2016
[quote author=ashjay001 post=45448280][/quote]

When did the 1999 senate pass the senate rule used by that senate? Abeg make I hear word!!! The probability of the FG winning this case is zero!! The useless Buhari knows this hence the dillydaying in prosecuting this case.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by kuuljay(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The senate clerk prepars the senate rule for the incomming senate!! The 2015 senate rule is for the 8th senate,if anyone says it was forged then you will have to prove it was forged!!! Nonsense
you haven't answered my question, is it before or after
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by kcnwaigbo: 8:00am On May 09, 2016
kuuljay:
you haven't answered my question, is it before or after
Of course it is before that senate are inaugurated.The 2003,2007,2011 and 2015 senate rules were prepared by the clerk before that senate were inaugurated
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by ONILEIFA: 8:18am On May 09, 2016
I have read all comment and i can see nobody get it, from my own experience it now show clearly that Bukola Saraki is gone and if that happen deputy senate president will resume office as senate president and with the forgery case it against them it wont be possible to do so all they are going to do is to dissolved the house and elect new officers.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Deen77: 8:30am On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Which stupid forgery? Anyway it is not about rushing to court but rather about winning!! The chance of the FG winning this case is zero!! The 2011 senate rule dies with the seventh senate!! If you said the current 2015 senate rule is forged then you will have to come out with the original!!

One day they will forge the constitution.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by rottennaija(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Which stupid forgery? Anyway it is not about rushing to court but rather about winning!! The chance of the FG winning this case is zero!! The 2011 senate rule dies with the seventh senate!! If you said the current 2015 senate rule is forged then you will have to come out with the original!!

Original of what? 2015 standing rule?
And you were thinking you know how to reason? Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Deen77: 8:33am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
You know I've always ignored your rants as the only thing one can't find in them is commonsense.

Do you know the law better than the Senior advocates?? Do you know it better than the senators who alleged that the Rules were forged??

Why don't you shut the hell up and watch thing play themselves out in court instead of running all over the place screaming your head off as though the grim ripper is lurking somewhere around your neighbourhood??

This attitude of supporting everything sleazy in Nigeria you people have decided to make your modus operandi will do nothing but dig you lot deeper into your political grave. When mention is made of a crime being committed, the first people to arrive the scene and claim absolutely nothing untoward had happened is you people- yet you aspire to produce the president someday soon!!

Smh.

Don't bother replying though. You will be ignored.

I we reply, you are bless.

1 Like

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Nobody: 8:43am On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The senate clerk prepars the senate rule for the incomming senate!! The 2015 senate rule is for the 8th senate,if anyone says it was forged then you will have to prove it was forged!!! Nonsense
Mr man, stop arguing what you know nothing about.
See how you have disgraced yourself here.
Good morning!

4 Likes

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Prodigee: 8:43am On May 09, 2016
PDP criminals & wailers - your days are numbered. #nomorebusinessasusual

1 Like

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by ddazz: 8:44am On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The senate rules for the incomming senate is prepared for the new senate by the senate clerk.While in the life of the senate,it can only be amended by 2/3 majority of the senate.The 2015 senate cannot amend the 2011 senate rule and vice versa.

You are very wrong. The Clerk has no power to prepare or produce the standing rules. It is the senators who are competent to do that. The normal practice is to elect Senate officials with the previous standing rules after which the new senate would come up with new standing rules.

Contrary to your opinion, this is an obvious case of forgery because the Senate never produced the standing rules. All that is left is to determine those responsible for the forgery.

The only way the FG can lose this case is if the Prosecuting Officer is grossly incompetent. If not, this is what the Americans call a 'Slam Dunk' case.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by omokab: 8:47am On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

That exactly is the only thing he knows how to do!! Rather than argue intelligently he will continue to throw tantrums!!this is even common sense!! The FG itself knows it has no case hence the delay in trying this case!!! Each senate rule dies with that senate and every senate has had its own unique senate rule,1999,2003,2007,2011 and 2015 senate rules.Now if some fools said the 2015 senate rule used in inaugurating the 8th senate was forged,can anyone provide the original 2015 senate rule that was not forged? Mr man close your mouth please. Do you know that senate is a continuous house?the rule one senate used is binding on the new coming senate until the new senate change their standing rule. What is even the problem of you people? You will see white and call it black,see black and call it white. Why can't you wait till the law have its way. Do you also know that rule is a body of law so the attorney general have right to intervene in it.

This is even common sense!! Both the useless AGF and Buhari are just been plain stupid
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Nobody: 8:47am On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Of course it is before that senate are inaugurated. The 2003,2007,2011 and 2015 senate rules were prepared by the clerk before that senate were inaugurated
In your imagination and thought I guess?
We arent illiterates here, so kindly back the emboldened claim with an evidence or reference, else, please stop disgracing yourself this morning with your wack and shallow arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by ganisucks(f): 8:49am On May 09, 2016
All of you are funny. Malami A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Buhari, J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ want †̥♥ divert our attention away from the 300million Naira scandal weighing on his neck. He knows that this recent action by him is going nowhere. It's J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ for now till next week, when something else comes along A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ catches our fancy.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Fickie(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2016
ganisucks:
All of you are funny. Malami A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Buhari, J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ want †̥♥ divert our attention away from the 300million Naira scandal weighing on his neck. He knows that this recent action by him is going nowhere. It's J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ for now till next week, when something else comes along A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ catches our fancy.
Grow up please

1 Like

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by amtaken(f): 9:13am On May 09, 2016
These people act as if Saraki is not one of them all because Tinubu hates him.

This Senate Presidency position of Saraki dey vex Tinubu eh.

Na wah. Hatred is real.

1 Like

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by bloodykiller: 9:18am On May 09, 2016
[s]
omenka:
A crime of forgery was alleged to have been committed and all you can think of is "executive interference".

Why do you people keep supporting all that is bad and unjust
[/s]
because Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by MrBendel(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
A crime of forgery was alleged to have been committed and all you can think of is "executive interference".

Why do you people keep supporting all that is bad and unjust

Thank you. People have become so negatively emotional and sentimental about the current government that they are willing to support criminals over the government. We remember rule of law when criminals are caught but did the criminals remember rule of law when they looted out birth rights.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by yinkobert(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2016
Fmartin:
what a silly way of commenting. When did d 8th NASS amend d their standing orders before they did their election in d senate?

D standing orders is only amended when all the officials are voted. Nt wen somebody amended it to help him occupy his desire seat.
God bless you, truly ignorance is a disease.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by MrBendel(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2016
[quote author=ashjay001 post=45448280][/quote]

So in sincerity you see nothing wrong in forgery? What a pity....
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Nobody: 9:34am On May 09, 2016
I once said it here-this time around its Ekwerenmadu that's targeted.Saraki has been taken care of already-
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Nobody: 9:40am On May 09, 2016
searchng4love:
The executive is interfering too much in the affairs of the legislature. It's hi time the legislature responded with equal ferocity. I miss Chuba Okadigbo.

I think u r very mad! Forgery is a crime anywhr subject to legal trial weither done in ur room or anywhr else. Nigeria indeed has no future wit pple like u as its citizen!

1 Like

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Nobody: 9:47am On May 09, 2016
amtaken:
These people act as if Saraki is not one of them all because Tinubu hates him.

This Senate Presidency position of Saraki dey vex Tinubu eh.

Na wah. Hatred is real.

****Tinubu made him commit all those ugly issues dat was exposed aiit? Wen u r a knwn thief u got to lie low or u ll make enemies easily. Thieving is criminal weda witchunt or not u r a thief!
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Meritocracy: 10:33am On May 09, 2016
searchng4love:
The executive is interfering too much in the affairs of the legislature. It's hi time the legislature responded with equal ferocity. I miss Chuba Okadigbo.
You will miss him forever, has he paid heavily for his selfish act.

1 Like

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by coldFLARES1(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Having a background in science and engineering, I try as much to refrain from contributing to issues I am not versed in.

From the way and manner you've been fooling yourself trying to moderate discourse on an issue you know little about, I feel constrained to advise hyou to shut it and learn from the bulk of people more intelligent than you are.

Of course, there is something fundamentally wrong with the configuration of the DNA of your people that makes you thrive in crime, support criminal and averse to all forms of decency. Pray, just hold your peace, Mr Senator, and wait till the DPP loses this case and embarrass the FG if no forgery has been committed.

Please do not allow the allure to amass "likes" from renegades make continue to manifest dumbness as a dominant character. Just my friendly advice!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by stefanweeks: 10:43am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
You know I've always ignored your rants as the only thing one can't find in them is commonsense.

Do you know the law better than the Senior advocates?? Do you know it better than the senators who alleged that the Rules were forged??

Why don't you shut the hell up and watch things play themselves out in court instead of running all over the place screaming your head off as though the grim ripper is lurking somewhere around your neighbourhood??

This attitude of supporting everything sleazy in Nigeria you people have decided to make your modus operandi will do nothing but dig you lot deeper into your political grave. When mention is made of a crime being committed, the first people to arrive the scene and claim absolutely nothing untoward had happened is you people- yet you aspire to produce the president someday soon!!

Smh.

Don't bother replying though. You will be ignored.

COWARD

Define "you people"
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Meritocracy: 10:45am On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Mr knowledge,you could have at least attempted to counter my positions!! That is why **** like you rush to court and end up embarrassing yourself like the CCB and their stupid witness wetkas
Don't put CCB on the issue, if Saraki knows he was not guilty why running helter skelter to stop the case by force, do you know number of prayer warriors he was using to frustrate the case. Do you think what you see in camera is actually happening ordinarily. Saraki is so desperate that if you're the to be used as sacrifice he won't think twice.

1 Like

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by cktheluckyman: 10:45am On May 09, 2016
coldFLARES1:
Having a background in science and engineering, I try as much to refrain from contributing to issues I am not versed in.

From the way and manner you've been fooling yourself trying to moderate discourse on an issue you know little about, I feel constrained to advise hyou to shut it and learn from the bulk of people more intelligent than you are.

Of course, there is something fundamentally wrong with the configuration of the DNA of your people that makes you thrive in crime, support criminal and averse to all forms of decency. Pray, just hold your peace, Mr Senator, and wait till the DPP loses this case and embarrass the FG if no forgery has been committed.

Please do not allow the allure to amass "likes" from renegades make continue to manifest dumbness as a dominant character. Just my friendly advice!

One does not necessarily have to be a lawyer to know that the DPP has no case against the senate president and DSP!!! The case is as clear as water!! Where is the original copy of the 2015 senate rule? You have to first prove that forgery exists before looking for the culprit.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by coldFLARES1(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

One does not necessarily have to be a lawyer to know that the DPP has no case against the senate president and DSP!!! The case is as clear as water!! Where is the original copy of the 2015 senate rule? You have to first prove that forgery exists before looking for the culprit.
You should know that no matter the propriety of the charges proffered by a litigant/prosecutor, representation is always made by lawyers to both the prosecution and the defence. For me, it is not for us to judge. After all, it was reported that the DPP advised that the case should be prosecuted. Allow them embarrass themselves with their tardiness if you feel there is no case.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2016
searchng4love:

You missed a senate president that was disgraced out of office, in other words, a failure ?
What then did he achieve by his ferocity ?
And to think you see executive interference in a criminal escapade by people who are supposed to be honourable law-makers shows you are of the same criminal stock with them.

For this country to make any meaningful progress, a certain tribally bigotted section needs be excluded from positions of authority because they naturally look at everything with tribal and myopic binoculars.

1 Like

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Arjeeni: 11:13am On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Very dumb move!! As far as the so-called forgery is concerned,the FG has no case!!if the 2015 senate rule is forged where is the original? Bunch of fools!! Go to court and get disgraced!!nonsense!!every senate has its own senate rule!! 1999,2003,2007,2011 and 2015 senate rules! Each are unique and differant from each other

I dont like the way you address this issue boo.
It maybe true that, all senate standing orders as you mentioned were differ but there are ways and manners such amendment was effects.
I dont thing any complaint cry foul before now, now that we have a case of forgery then it must be investigated thoroughly and to the best of my knowledge something is actually fishing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gani Adams Visits Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (Photos) / Governor Diri Wins His Polling Unit / Obasanjo Made Four Mistakes In Office – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.