Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos (5212 Views)

Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] / BREAKING NEWS: Fayose's Girlfriend Absconds With N75m, P.A In Trouble! / 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos by Day169: 7:52am On May 09, 2016
"Gangster Governor"! grin
Re: Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos by OlujobaSamuel: 8:13am On May 09, 2016
gangerman. ekiti don enter am, dem go hear am before the end of his tenure.
Re: Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos by lalasticlala(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2016
expressglory OP, kindly provide link to the source. Thanks
Re: Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos by Lushka(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2016
okosodo:
The story get k- leg
Infact na L-leg ooo. Look at the source. Op is a bitter citizen.
Re: Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos by segalex: 8:45am On May 09, 2016
While I cannot confirm the veracity of the reasons stated above by the Op as the cause of the face-off between fayose and ecobank, what I can authoritatively confirm is that fayose has directed all MDAs and agencies to stop banking with ecobank.
I'm from ekiti and currently work with the state government, I was called on Thursday last week from the Hospital Management Board that all of us using ecobank as salary account must change our accounts within 48hours! I had to travel to ado ekiti that same day to effect the change.
We brought ourselves to this level in ekiti and we should continue to endure for the next 2& half years.
It will take us years to repair the damages that fayose has caused ekiti, the decision we made on that fateful day of June 21st

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos by kokoba8818: 9:42am On May 09, 2016
Ecobank must stand for good corporate governance. Definitely, the bank is bigger than Ekiti and should not succumb to blackmail of any type
modath:

You must think you are clever putting pictures of the road to help Fayose's PR! cheesy

Fayose levied (not normal corporate tax) all banks and big biz in Ekiti to fund proposed projects but Ecobank (International bank) wasn't playing ball, anything outside taxes, no bueno.....

They probably aren't even making enough in ekiti to warrant paying big for Fayose's PR bills.

That road rehab wasn't allocation or IGR, banks and other biz were forced to donate, very soon, some others will take the ecobank route.

Ekiti kete already know dem buy market but a combination of shame and Fayose's community thugs dare not let them speak out, someone calling another a dictator when he is a combo of Stalin, Pot and Hitler in one body!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos by ridwanayo(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2016
When would this guy tenure be over,ekiti deserve better than this,with d way fayose is running things,pdp are gonna lose that state forever
Re: Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos by ridwanayo(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2016
segalex:
While I cannot confirm the veracity of the reasons stated above by the Op as the cause of the face-off between fayose and ecobank, what I can authoritatively confirm is that fayose has directed all MDAs and agencies to stop banking with ecobank.
I'm from ekiti and currently work with the state government, I was called on Thursday last week from the Hospital Management Board that all of us using ecobank as salary account must change our accounts within 48hours! I had to travel to ado ekiti that same day to effect the change.
We brought ourselves to this level in ekiti and we should continue to endure for the next 2& half years.
It will take us years to repair the damages that fayose has caused ekiti, the decision we made on that fateful day of June 21st

I don't blame ekiti people for voting out fayemi,he borrowed lot of money like he was gonna sell ekiti,but fayose is a greater mistake,they should av voted mob of labour party
Re: Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos by onajo2000(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2016
the ops must be an apc person......yeye dey smell
Re: Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos by Nobody: 10:35am On May 09, 2016
The Ajala the next ekiti government (provided its not fayose anointed successor) no go get part 2.

Pilgrimage to boardrooms of every bank and business to beg them to come back to ekiti
Re: Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos by Babalegba(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2016
Why is Nigeria such a lawless country
Re: Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos by alexlee50: 12:01pm On May 09, 2016
Mudslinging, character assasination, the hallmark of APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Army Chief!!! Pic. / Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan / Is She The Most Sophisticated Female Military Personnel In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.