Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

If Singers/songwriters Were Authors. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If Singers/songwriters Were Authors. (408 Views)

Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Singers/songwriters Were Authors. by RemenZack(f): 5:39am On May 09, 2016
Only with www.remenzack.com

Ever wondered what would happen if Authors suddenly just stopped making little and big masterpieces, called Books? Well, if you haven't, I have to admit, I have.

Even if Author is to Novel and Poet is to Poem, how about great and well-known Songwriters and Singers fill in the blank space, even if for a little while.

Not every Artiste, Songwriter or Singer knows a lot about Books, since none of them were raised from the beginning to write Books. But, this post has decided to switch things up and make our favourite Singers/Songwriters bookworms for just a little while.

#1. Celine Dion: Basically, she's the Queen when it comes to emotional songs and what-not. Her voice still thrills the world till the end and her songs will never ever be forgotten
That's why she's number 1 on this list.
Imagine if Celine Dion made a Book. It would be emotional, touching and highly sensational. It would probably be on the Bestsellers List for a while, just like her Songs are forever timeless.

#2. Beyoncè: Here's another Queen. No one calls her Queen for nothing, as she always slays, even when she's not trying so hard.
Honestly, if Beyoncè made a Book, it would be something everyone would talk about, especially if the main theme got to be about Feminism and/or Womanhood. Oh boy, it would last a lifetime, just like her music.

#3. Lady Gaga: Yikes! She's gaga, alright! Her style, music, outfits and everything else is faute mieux (because there's nothing else). She's also Queen and the Queen of the stage and red carpet she is.
Let's not go into too much of her entertainment saga and sequel, but if she ever made a Book, it would be scary, thrilling and scary (did I mention this earlier).
Yes, Lady Gaga, make a Gaga-licious Book, will ya?!

#4. The Weeknd: Okay, let's get this settled right here and now. He's my favourite, I admit. But he's also the favourite for so many others all around the World.
If The Weeknd, known for his salacious and obscene lifestyle, via his music, ever made a Book, it would be just like Zane's.
Zane is known all around the Globe for her erotica novels, and that's just fine, because The Weeknd would do a better job.
Let's also imagine what his pen name could be...

#5. Adele: Hello! It's me... Yes, that's Adele for you. Her singles and albums always brings tearful tears to our eyes, not just because of her voice but her lyrics and all of the emotions she puts into every song.
If Adele ever made a Book, it would trend for a while, just like her phone call cliché song, Hello. I bet the World would make a parody about it as well.

#6. Taylor Swift: Baby, now we got bad blood! If Miss Taylor Swift ever made a Book, especially with her catchy and yet heartbreaking lyrics, amazing music videos and girl power squad by her side, no one would agree not to have it on their shelf.
Taylor, with her myriad of fans would trend, wail, talk and even cry about it, just to get everyone to purchase it.
She just does it all. A Book wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Other amazing Singers/Songwriters, who would make amazing Books include, Jhené Aiko, Neyo, Pharell Williams, Michael Jackson, Kendrick Lamar, Alicia Keys, Eminem, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, John Legend, J Cole, Lana Del Rey, Katy Perry, Sia, Frank Ocean, Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Lopez, Dolly Parton, Lionel Richie, Whitney Huston and so many others.

1 Like

Re: If Singers/songwriters Were Authors. by cyberprince8(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2016
speechless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Poetry Play #31 / Call For Entries: The Machinery - A Literary Collection. / Fortitude PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.