Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

United Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / United Nigeria (493 Views)

A United Nigeria!!! / MASSOB Insists On Break-up As Igbo Leaders Support United Nigeria / A UNITED NIGERIA IS A BETTER NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03am On May 09, 2016
Most times I scroll through a typical front page nairaland article about snakes, IPOD, Fulani Herds men, Omotola, PSquarr, or Teebillz
You can't but notice three distinct groups of people

1. The name checkers association : these guys are made up of the Pro IGbo / IPOB and the Pro ODua the Yoruba supremacists. These groups always check every negative post about, rituals, fraud, drug arretss, murder, and robbery not to sympathise with the victims but to know the name / state of origin of the person who commited the crime to insult and berare their opposition.

2. The BokoHaram / Fulani Herds men: Sympathizers these people usually hadly comment. But if you dear make on post accusing Islam or the Hausa people of being the problems of Nigeria then you have started problem, these guys will come out of their shells in droves and verbally bastardize your morning grin

3. Pro Igbo / IPOB: hard-line biafran supporters. These ones are already sourcing for any thread that shows brutality of the army. Government arrest, efcc arrest, Fulani herdsmen attacks , flood, rainfall anything, them they turn it around to say We Igbos are beig marginalized or attacked then that start calling for biafra and release of Nnamdi Kanu grin. These guys hate buhari and even though they don't like GEJ either they are quick to sing his praises just because they know it annoys the Pro ODua / Yoruba supremacists group.

4 Pro Odua/ Yoruba supremacists; these guys are the e most on nairaland with Seun beig their sponsor, most of the mods fall into this category too. You can spit them accusing eveyand anyone of being IPOB. They are quick to source any post showing crime commited by an Igbo person and push it to front page. They actively engage the IPOB in verbal wars and debates, they constantly provide 10 articles of a Yoruba that has achieved something for every one about an Igbo that does same.

5. The Neutrals: like myself grin we usually sit and browse through these threads and comments of all these groups chewing pop corn and sipping a diet coke. But on the odd occasion we do sway to one side temporarily to air an opinion then we quickly resset to default mode grin.

Veridct : having said all these all thee groups are what add to the beauty of the unuqure nairaland experience, it's like you are physically walking through the streets of Nigeria. Any o e of these groups alone would be very boring. Imagine a website of only pro biafran or IPOb activists ?? Men that website would be so boring and nauseating. Iw wouldn't spend more than 3 seconds there.
Imagine a website only pro ODua/ Yoruba supremacists? Trust me you wouldn't spend muh time there because you would also get tired of reading only what Seun or dayo is doing.

Same with a website of only Pro Fulani Herds men: you would tire of reading the latest grabung grass methods or latest arewa retreat.
My point is, like the combination of all these groups make nairaland interetsig so does the combination of all the different tribes make Nigeria interetsig despite our differences.

So let's all pray and while we criticize and things Les be thankful for the good in each and every one of us.

Thank you
PS : if I forgot to mention your group pls feel forgive me, it doesn't in any way reflect my view of your group but free to add it.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

God Is Awesome!!! / Nationwide Strike: Why We Walked Out Of Meeting With Nigerian Govt – NLC / Hilarious Hospital Referral For Brain Fracture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.