Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest (29538 Views)

Download Donald Trump's Handwriting As A Font / Kenyans On Twitter Shade Jacob Zuma For His Horrible Handwriting(photos) / [PHOTO] 7-year-old Boy Abandoned In The Forest For Being Stubborn, Found Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by Niyinficient(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2016
Impressive....ability in disability
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by Nobody: 11:43am On May 11, 2016
Aww! She's so cute.

That's awesome! smiley

I wish her all the best.
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by sniperwolf(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2016
How did she write that
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by persius555(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2016
uduak2016:

yorruba...You are already hating on this little girl? This little innocent girl? What did she do to you? God help you!
You are the one who needs help.
A physically challenged girl is doing wonders and all some of you care to know is which tribe or ethnic group she belongs to.
Why must every thread be reduced to a hate platform.
Cant some of you see beyond tribe and focus your energy on humanity first.

1 Like

Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by whoYouEpp(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2016
uduak2016:
Name check: Anaya? Igbo una too much ooooooo
Who tell u say that Igbo?
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by egokudiowomoney: 11:49am On May 11, 2016
politricks:
Guy if you no get brain at least borrow na.
I go borrow am brain from one of my fowls here but he must return it back before 6pm today...abi I no try?

1 Like

Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by ojomamah: 11:50am On May 11, 2016
Oh this is great
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by otemanuduno: 11:51am On May 11, 2016
Knoliud the prophet of God has prophesied this billions of years ago:

Adspiramen 16:8

8. And every problem comes with its own gain. An abnormal brain shall do more exploit than the normal one.

Check my signature below to read more.
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by Arewa12: 11:57am On May 11, 2016
no xcuse 4 does beggers in kano street sabo yaba. They have to c dis
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by ziggy3579: 11:57am On May 11, 2016
Anaya is a Quaranic name, it means care or protection. U don't have to be tribalistic about everything @uduak
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by sumzy: 12:02pm On May 11, 2016
The girl is cute and may God continue to bless her
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by BigThinker(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2016
wow,this is really inspiring.if a handless person could achieve this,what about u out there with two hands and two legs, immagine the magnitude of what u could do, stop looking down on yourself. you are peculia, try harder #neverstopbelieving
cool
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by ayindejimmy(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2016
These are stuffs I love to see on FP when I come on Nairaland not news about someone killing a wild life or Moheeda flashing her undies
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by Shakur86(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2016
Amazing
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by DedeNkem: 12:25pm On May 11, 2016
A kid or an adult in Nigeria who has no hands or deformed in any anyway is doomed. Hardly you see a handicap in any school because they're neglected in the society! They're condemned as useless.

Nigeria government hasn't helped its able-bodied citizens, not to talk of, its handicap citizens. This heartless behavior should stop!
The smartest scientist in the world, Stephen Hawking, is handicapped in worse way and still he's still doing a lot in the science community!

Handicaps in civilized societies are not neglected. Their government always assist them and make sure all handicaps have full access to education. They always have handicaps in mind when building infrastructures for easy access.
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by alayo22002(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by odomodeolorire: 12:32pm On May 11, 2016
HANDless wins HANDwriting competition, did she use leg? If so that's legwriting now, haven't you heard of mouth or nosewriting. Oga o!
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by Ahmed99: 12:33pm On May 11, 2016
God pls give me d strenght,d grace 2luk ahead of my problems and see what u have instore 4me...God bless her parents just thinking how dey would feel wen she was delivered,how dey cope with her disabilities, how dey taught her 2write indeed its wonderful
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by onatisi(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2016
In every negative situation there is always a positive thing that can come out of it,but the problem with human beings is that they tend to look at the negative too long and therefore never see the positive. Whatever your situation is ,there is always a small window of opportunity that can be exploited to achieve greatness
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by politricks: 12:36pm On May 11, 2016
egokudiowomoney:
I go borrow am brain from one of my fowls here but he must return it back before 6pm today...abi I no try?
You try my guy, some people go just dey vex person.
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by Wadasco(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2016
such is life

kudos to you
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by titiakins: 12:43pm On May 11, 2016
uduak2016:
Name check: Anaya? Igbo una too much ooooooo
Is it only ibos that bear that name
Why don't you worry about ibos using your people to fight their own war
You for be house boy for one ibo man house by now
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by Orikinla(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2016
Almighty God is awesome!
She will shine brighter and brighter for the glory of God.
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by FOWOSHERE01(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2016
Whether you can or you cant, its all in the mind
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by nabluefox: 1:15pm On May 11, 2016
Good job girl! Most of people in this world can't be like you.
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by Bose253(f): 1:44pm On May 11, 2016
God is wonderful
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by Herbeylous: 2:16pm On May 11, 2016
It's so wonderful dat's 1 of d miracle of God
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:24pm On May 11, 2016
Kudos to her.
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by TomLepskie(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2016
She's got a nice smile. God be with her.
Re: Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest by dissybling(f): 5:39pm On May 11, 2016
standing ovation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power / Saudi Arabia’s King Salman Admitted To Hospital / Coronavirus: Prince Charles Avoids Handshake (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.